It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: luthier

It's also on the rise because traditionally it's a phase children go through and grow out of, but today we have to immediately accept a child is transgender and make it permanent.

That is also true and why people need to have the ethical debates about transition before adulthood. IMO we need a real way to confirm like through neuroscience.

I'm just saying that I think psychedelics can help in this field!

giving a reduced attachment to identity , it would be feasible that a child going through a treatment of psychedelic micro dosing would have a reduced attachment to identity in their psychology , maybe they would then feel and think differently about their own identity and what that means as a human with consciousness

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It is possible if the brain structure is rewired in theory.

I have read some papers in the past couple years about transgender animal increases di to contaminated water and also on human fertility drugs and certain hormone imbalances due to pharmaceuticals in utero..

I think it's highly likely we have a small coverup going on due to the money made on fertility issues.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Why don't we ever see female to male athletes trying to compete with guys?

I think there's a few threads here on ATS about such things. High school girls wanting to be boys so they can wrestle high school boys or something usually.

Not sure if any has won by beating a boy yet as last one I heard about her competition dropped out as he was a Christian kid and I think he stated it went against his beliefs. So she/he/it won by default.

Plus we males are still expected to "be men" so the kid was screwed regardless of his decision.
If he won 'he beat a girl"
If he lost "he got beat by a girl"

Plus how awkward being a teenage boy having to grab and wrestle a girl in lycra. Where do you grab without feeling like a pervert?
I mean how many of these 'athletes' are even fully transitioned?

He could make no other decision but to bow out and try to save some of his pride and reputation.

A lot of these so called trans people look like their former gender but just in a wig. Never discussed if they're on hormones or getting nipped and tucked.

Apparently we just have to take people on face value when it comes to gender and sexuality these days.

If I claimed I was a brain surgeon would a hospital hire me just on my say so, or would they expect proof I am indeed a brain surgeon?
Don't see how this is any different.

If a guy says he is a woman, but still has high testosterone and his junk and zero eostrogen being taken can they seriously claim to be female?
Same for women in reverse?

I mean check out this guy/gal/person.
Transgender Football Player "Hannah"

Person looks no different than when they were a "Man". Every photo I just see longer hair. I see no breasts, I see no less muscle mass.
I literally see nothing that identifies them as female to ones naked eye. I'd be surprised if they have had any hormone therapy or surgery to make them "a woman"

And seriously look at the size of the dude compared to the women he is competing with in hand ball, which they only now play after being rejected from playing Women's football.
Which reinforces some's claims here of shopping for sports until you get something you can succeed at when you've failed elsewhere.

It's no different to people who cheat in video games because the winning and the glory matter more than how you played the game.

Seriously look at them, they're a muscle filled giant compared to those women he is playing against.
How can any sane person consider that "equal" to his team mates and opponents?
Not to mention it denies a real woman the chance to play.

I got nothing against people living how they choose to live. But I do have issue when people do not have to live with the consequences of their choices and actions, and when those choices and actions ruin things for other people.
(In this case the female athletes who have no chance competing against them unless they do steroids.)

Humanity is getting stupid.
I dread to think what we'll allow next because people were "born this way" or someone doesn't want to risk offending someone else.

We're on a slippery slope here and and it is just getting slippier.
edit on 31-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos. because it aint one of my posts without them.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: sapien82

It is possible if the brain structure is rewired in theory.

I have read some papers in the past couple years about transgender animal increases di to contaminated water and also on human fertility drugs and certain hormone imbalances due to pharmaceuticals in utero..

I think it's highly likely we have a small coverup going on due to the money made on fertility issues.

I think a large part of it is cultural exposure.
You get told something enough times you start to think about it, get's normalised for you.
Like If I found my daughter when she was 2 years old playing dress ups and wearing my clothes, told her she must be a boy and started treating her like one, I reckon she would of grown up believing it. Especially as with most parents what we say is gospel to our kids.

I do not believe most trans kids are trans when you hear the stories behind them 'discovering' they were when they were 2 simply because mommy or daddy found them playing dress-ups and decided to reinforce it in them.
Be a rare child who knows their sexuality at that age.

Must be hard being young these days. You go to sex ed and instead of having basic human biology explained to you and how sex works, you get told it's okay to think about orally pleasuring your same gender friends, that nothings off limits.
How can you not think about it when it's pumped into your head on a daily basis around the clock and by people who have authority over your young developing mind no less?

Yes I do believe environment and drugs etc has had some impact, but I still think the main offender is human involvement. Plain old social engineering, even if it not intentional.

How much is nature, and how much is nurture?
edit on 31-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and stuff

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I think it's more complex than that.

I both agree and disagree. Before even getting into genetic or human re-engineering, we know that environmental toxins are having an impact on our bodies, minds, and especially our reproductive systems. But we also know that our bodies are already a combination of both "male" and "female" factors, in varying ratios and proportions and amounts, all combining for a unique whole. (The one "unique" exception might be identical twins -- at least at birth; as they grow, personal choices/factors would play a part as well).

So, for one example, we all produce -- and require -- both male and female hormones. Because hormones do have various functions and effects, a man with higher than average levels of estrogen would have more "feminine" qualities, such as softer skin; likewise, a woman with higher than average testosterone levels, would have more "masculine" qualities, such as more facial hair. Or, perhaps a man would be more nurturing, and a woman more competitive. But calling it "masculine" or "feminine" is just us trying to quantify and assign labels. But both are natural variables within nature. It doesn't change the underlying blueprint so-to-speak of the male or female physique. Likewise, taking cross hormone therapy may have "feminizing" or "masculinizing" affects, but doesn't change the underlying blueprint.

At the risk of invoking the dreaded "science" word, biological sex is science: It is objective, observable, measurable, and tangible. Anyone over age 3 can look at naked bodies and tell you if it is male or female. Hundreds of years after death, scientists can look at the skeleton and tell you if it is male or female. That's literally science: Anyone and everyone can replicate the same results based on the same criteria and circumstances.

"Gender" -- as in a "gender identity" or "gender roles" is subjective and intangible. At most, what is today called "gender" is merely stereotypes, especially sexual stereotypes and fantasy role playing. I dare say that if Amazon women were the standard for female "gender," that the vast majority of men identifying as "women" today would not be identifying as "women." Exactly the opposite. For another example, if fops and dandies and popinjays were the standard for male "gender" roles, then the men currently identifying as "women" would be quite happy in their male gender role.

I get that it's lots of fun for some guys to play "woman," but in the process of hijacking "woman," an entire population of people with a specific physique and specific needs and realities thereof are being un-defined and re-defined in the image of men on a LARP. The word which has been used to define and identify us has been stolen and we are reduced to body parts and bodily functions... "bleeders" and "uterus havers" and other insulting terms to minimize and belittle our reality.

If we can mix spiders and goats to make their utters spin webs we really have entered a new phase of reproduction in terms of evolution. It's only a matter of time before the use of gene therapy enters the designer realm.

Which is darn scary. It's bad enough that we're being reduced to our bits and parts... Heaven help us when they start mixing and matching...

The law of unintended consequences will rear its head.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Was it Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's become so ludicrous that you just have to laugh and get on with life.

You have to wonder who is pushing this agenda, just goes to show how susceptible people are to being brainwashed by this hive mentality crap.

That video of the guy destroying the field made me giggle.

This whole movement is about equality, oh the irony.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Bluntone22

Was it Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner?

Got me thinking, might get some top male athlete who suffers injury or gets to an age where transitioning seems an option.

Could be claim to fame, first gold medallist in both the men and womens event at an Olympics. Obliterating the womens field in 100m as his tackle swings around.

Imagine Usain Bolt turning up with a wig and set of tits at the next olympics, i'll literally die of laughter.
edit on 31/5/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It would be an easy argument to make that the direction society is moving in is a regression and quite primative. a reply to: luthier

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join