It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Man, I'm getting so tired of this sh#t! FFS..NO!!!!, enough!!
I believe in live, let live..I draw the line at this, sports. We all make sacrifices in life to get what we want. The sacrifice here should be..sure, you want to be a woman..ok, but you DO NOT get to compete against actual women, born with a woman's physiology.

This kind of crap is only going to create pushback against the community.

F'ing ridiculous

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: LSU2018

There's nothing men can do about this. I think it's disgusting that a man can say he's a woman and compete in a women's competition. If you say anything negative, the entire left will try destroy you. If I were any of the women in that race, I'd be spitting nails.

I'm hearing some talk about girls and women simply refusing to participate -- a coordinated movement -- but I think that's going to be a hard sell. Most have worked too hard at their sport to want to step back. They feel they have too much to lose (scholarships, grants, etc). I think most people think they can still fight it at the administrative level. And at the judicial level, but with the recent decision by the Supreme Court to refuse to hear a case about bathrooms (in a high school no less!), I think that hope is falling away as well.

I'm reminded of JFK's wise words here (paraphrasing): When peaceful revolution is impossible, violent revolution is inevitable. Not exactly the same, but close.

We'll see what happens.

Wouldn't it be spectacular to watch as all the women got to the starting line and then the gun sounded and the only one that ran the race was the trans person while the others just walked away in protest? Wouldn't that have a tremendous impact? It would be kind of hard to argue against. Why aren't all the female athletes coming out against this..you only hear from a few but when the actual stars of the said sport won't come out and criticize the activity...what would you expect a random man to do?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Why don't they hold their own Athletics competitions? This would solve everything , although may only be a thousand people watching worldwide!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This will only change when enough people get angry.
But most are too afraid as the first ones to speak out will become victims.

Maybe one day all the untainted humans will stop bothering to compete and let the LGBT’s be the only ones competing... and slowly but surely all the ‘normies’ will start having their own sport events again

edit on 30-5-2019 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Big warm fuzzy cyber hug for you! Thank you for getting "it".

We do need help. And the self-appointed self-righteous Hollyweirdos need to finish imploding. I don't understand why it hasn't happened already.

On the plus side, I do think more big names are stepping up to the plate. At least on the part of prominent women, particularly women athletes (like Martina Navratilova and Sharon Davies), who have been peak trans'd so to speak.

So much has gone on without public scrutiny that I think many people have been caught unawares of the big picture.

I guess we can thank the oh-so-brawny trans "women" winning women's/girls' competitions for putting an ugly face on it all for the public. It might still have to get worse before it gets better, but I'm determined to do my damnedest to make sure it does get better!!!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley

There's nothing men can do about this. I think it's disgusting that a man can say he's a woman and compete in a women's competition. If you say anything negative, the entire left will try destroy you. If I were any of the women in that race, I'd be spitting nails.

I'm hearing some talk about girls and women simply refusing to participate -- a coordinated movement -- but I think that's going to be a hard sell. Most have worked too hard at their sport to want to step back. They feel they have too much to lose (scholarships, grants, etc). I think most people think they can still fight it at the administrative level. And at the judicial level, but with the recent decision by the Supreme Court to refuse to hear a case about bathrooms (in a high school no less!), I think that hope is falling away as well.

I'm reminded of JFK's wise words here (paraphrasing): When peaceful revolution is impossible, violent revolution is inevitable. Not exactly the same, but close.

We'll see what happens.

Wouldn't it be spectacular to watch as all the women got to the starting line and then the gun sounded and the only one that ran the race was the trans person while the others just walked away in protest? Wouldn't that have a tremendous impact? It would be kind of hard to argue against. Why aren't all the female athletes coming out against this..you only hear from a few but when the actual stars of the said sport won't come out and criticize the activity...what would you expect a random man to do?

Given how bad the leftist media and SJWs are when it comes to disagreeing with their cause du jours, it isn't a surprise that many won't speak out. Remember, if you disagree with LBGTABCXYZ agenda, no matter how extreme that agenda may be, you are a homophobic racist....

Heck, remember Martina Navratilova was kicked off a LBGT panel for saying trans women have an advantage in tennis.... and she is openly gay!

Tennis Star Removed from LBGT Charity

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Funny to me how folks on the left want to talk about gender inequality in sports. Well, here is the biggest gender inequality in sports right here and it is being pushed by the left.

Let's face it. Most women sports exist because of the revenue men's sports brings in. And then some whine and moan about how female athletes don't get paid or get the same attention that men's sports do. What is amusing to me is there is a very good reason why they don't get paid the same as the male athletes. Because the type of person that incessantly whines about gender inequality in sports isn't watching female sports either. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that like to cry about things. "Do as I say not as I do." Maybe if they actually supported women's sports then they might actually draw enough revenue to pay the female athletes more.

I'm not interested in most women's sports enough to watch on a consistent basis. That is my preference and I'm always right up front about it. That doesn't make me a bigot. A bigot would say women don't belong in athletic competition and should instead stay in the home raising my young where they belong. I simply don't want to watch women's sports because it is not compelling to me. They are not the best of the best available to watch. The men athletes are. I want to watch athletes do amazing things that I can't do. That is why I watch sports. Occasionally, I can get into female sports if it is either the Olympics or my local college has a good women's team that is making a run at a championship. Then it is something captivating that I have a rooted interest in.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

I know lots of left leaning people, none of them think this is ok.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

We'll see what happens.

Given how bad the leftist media and SJWs are when it comes to disagreeing with their cause du jours, it isn't a surprise that many won't speak out. Remember, if you disagree with LBGTABCXYZ agenda, no matter how extreme that agenda may be, you are a homophobic racist....

Heck, remember Martina Navratilova was kicked off a LBGT panel for saying trans women have an advantage in tennis.... and she is openly gay!

Tennis Star Removed from LBGT Charity

I agree wholeheartedly with you and Boadicea. This has to stop and the virtue signalling by the media along with the LBGTQ+ has to be recognized for what it is.

Do what you like in the bedroom but when it comes to this and it directly affects another person or set of people, it has to be addressed and stopped ASAP.

IMO, none of this will stop until the money is affected. IF the Olympic's wouldn't give rights to the networks unless they start supporting women's rights..or something along those lines. Then you will see a full stop to this.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Waterglass

Nature including our closest relatives have homosexual culture.

The worlds major religions also contain the worlds largest hypocrisies.

Thankfully we created a secular society and now we don't die at age 40.

No they don't. Only the Bonobos monkey has a homo culture.

I love how people bring up animals to defend homosexuality. Animals rape too, does that make rape okay?

Disclaimer: I have no problem with homosexuality. Do whatever you want in your love life. I'm just saying that's an awful point to make. "Oh but animals do it." is not a smart point to be making.

I'm the same way. Do what you wanna do, just don't force your views on the rest of us and then call us homophobic if we don't get down with your views. Animals hunt and kill each other, they eat other animals raw, they lick their own ass. Not to mention, primates aren't my closest relative. That poster might be different, but my closest relative is a Neanderthal, not an ape.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

We'll see what happens.

That right there would definitely make a huge impact because it would be something the news media couldn't ignore without consequences.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

Wouldn't it be spectacular to watch as all the women got to the starting line and then the gun sounded and the only one that ran the race was the trans person while the others just walked away in protest? Wouldn't that have a tremendous impact? It would be kind of hard to argue against.

That would truly be spectacular! A picture is worth a thousand words, right? And no one could un-see that spectacle.

Why aren't all the female athletes coming out against this..you only hear from a few but when the actual stars of the said sport won't come out and criticize the activity...what would you expect a random man to do?

I expect it's a combination of ignorance and/or intimidation. When Martina Navratilova first spoke out, she was harassed and insulted and fired from a position for her "transphobia." So she said she would look into it... and came back with guns blazing. Sharon Davies, I believe she's an Olympic swimmer from England, has also recently and increasingly spoken against boys/men in girls/womens competitions.

I'm very hopeful that more and more will speak out. But not just women.

The thing about autogynephiles is that they are quite narcissistic. Identifying as a "woman" and kicking women'sasses (individually and/or collectively) is quite the validation for them... that obviously means that they must -- MUST! -- be the "best" woman... and we all must pay homage to their awesome possumness. Women bitching is a badge of honor (and ego) for them.

On the other hand, if men point out what little tiny man-boys they really are, it re-introduces the cold hard reality into their LARP. It reminds them of who and what they really are.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Bonobos are not monkeys. And the rest of your statement is false as well.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I still remember when East Germany was accused of this year's ago during Olympics.
Look if you are born a male you have a male body just because you may have chopped of your guy parts you still have 1 x chromosome and one y chromosome .which means you should still race in men's division sorry but it's simple biology.
It is unfair to win a race in this fashion.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Totally agree.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I love how people bring up animals to defend homosexuality. Animals rape too, does that make rape okay?

Disclaimer: I have no problem with homosexuality. Do whatever you want in your love life. I'm just saying that's an awful point to make. "Oh but animals do it." is not a smart point to be making.

Oddly enough the actual response was to a poster who was saying homosexuality is unnatural.

Human beings do a lot of "unnatural" things. Like drive cars. My point was homosexuality exist in nature. Plain and simple.

Homosexuality shouldn't really be a concern of society. People are free to believe whatever they want. Leave it at home and act like an adult with dignity in public and treat others with dignity as a code and lets leave beliefs to individuals.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Neanderthals are humans. Just fyi.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Males competing in female sports is unnatural.
Homosexuality is another topic and of little concern to me.
People can argue all they want.

My problem is mixing genders to gain an advantage.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Oddly enough the actual response was to a poster who was saying homosexuality is unnatural.

Human beings do a lot of "unnatural" things. Like drive cars. My point was homosexuality exist in nature. Plain and simple.

Homosexuality shouldn't really be a concern of society. People are free to believe whatever they want. Leave it at home and act like an adult with dignity in public and treat others with dignity as a code and lets leave beliefs to individuals.

What they mean by unnatural is that it doesn't make sense from a biological standpoint. You can't reproduce that way. If too many members of your species became homosexual, your species would go extinct. That's precisely why you don't see much homosexuality in nature. Evolution selects against it by default. In most cases it's a single event of the animal acting out it's sexual urges when it can't find a mate. It's not the animal's lifestyle and it'll still mate with members of the opposite sex. You're not so dense that you think that's the same kind of homosexuality humans practice are you? That's not even really homosexuality, it's bisexuality, and since it's a rare event some might even just call it heteroflexible.

I agree about treating others with dignity. This would include not entering sports events of the opposite sex and stealing wins from them because you're a failure in your own sport.
edit on 30 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think most people really have no issues with homosexuals AS LONG AS IT IS KEPT IN THE BEDROOM.

The issue is that the LBGT community keeps pushing the envelope by asking society to normalize abnormal behavior.

Look if some dude wants to wear pumps and fishnets, I really don't care. When I do care is when I am asked to allow that person to read Wheels on the Bus to my toddler in full drag at a public library as if that sh*t is normal. When I do care is if my daughter can no longer compete in sports because she wasn't born with a wee wee because some guy twice her size who still has a wee wee watched too much My Little Pony growing up.

Even gay women sports starts are like WTF? And let's be honest, some top women athletes aren't all that womanly in some sports and even they thinks this is nuts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join