It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah have you seen this ridiculous crap? I don't think the femi's for women's rights are too enthused about an overgrown man coming in and beating real women.

Yes! Thank you!!!

The feminists fighting this tooth and nail are called RadFems (Radicial Feminists) and of course TERFs (Trans Exclusionary Rad Fems). They're out there...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah have you seen this ridiculous crap? I don't think the femi's for women's rights are too enthused about an overgrown man coming in and beating real women.

wow
shades of the east german womens teams in the 70's

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus.
I will defend the women in my life to the very end but there is a limit to how far I would go protecting other women.

I would not stand by a let a man beat a woman.
Different situation.

But the situation in my op is for women to resolve.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Waterglass

Nature including our closest relatives have homosexual culture.

The worlds major religions also contain the worlds largest hypocrisies.

Thankfully we created a secular society and now we don't die at age 40.

No they don't. Only the Bonobos monkey has a homo culture.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Just create a transgender division... problem solved!

Good luck with audience attending their games tho...

It'll never happen. They could have had a gay boy scout division, a gay girl scout division, all the rights of a married man and woman provided for gays in a civil union, etc. etc. but that's never good enough. It's like they absolutely MUST push their way into normal traditions and clubs. And if that wasn't bad enough, now the boy scouts let girls in. It's the Twilight Zone all the way around.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
LOL..I like this part:

I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life
..says "her" coach.

Yeah, and speaking of her mental state, (s)he would have been thrown into a mental asylum if this was 35 years ago.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Whole title..

"Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA track championship"

This race wasnt even close.

"Franklin Pierce University senior Cece Telfer beat the eight-woman field in the Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53."

Last year he ran in the mens field...

"As recently as January 2018, Telfer had been competing as an athlete for Franklin Pierce men’s team as Craig. Telfer finished eighth in a field of nine in the Men’s 400 meters at the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont"

I for one am tired of all the bullcrap appeasement of the fringe. There were women working had for years that lost a race they never had a chance to win.

It's time to make some decisions.
Either ban transgenders from competing or eliminate sports by gender.
When this issue reaches division one schools women will be losing scholarships to men.
I wonder if the feminists are on board?

triblive.com...

So the slowest guy is the fastest woman...

I'm convinced some of these transgenders are gaming the system. They are so intent of winning they are willing to compromise their sexuality to do so for an advantage. Why don't we ever see female to male athletes trying to compete with guys?

Funny you ask... I was just sitting here thinking of a sport where women could trans into men and dominate but nothing is coming up. Nothing against the women, it's just that men are geared to be the protectors. The hunters. It's been that way for millions of years, or hundreds of thousands, until liberals came along and tried to play God. Pompous ass holes.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Your points are well taken, and very valid.

But when women and girls and all children are in actual physical danger -- whether on the field or in bathrooms from violent and brutal predators -- it's more than a little cowardly to say, "Oh noes! Someone might call me a mean name if I stand up for these women and girls... my poor ego can't take that!!!" And for every woman out there who would throw men under the bus (and they are out there), there are at least two or three that won't. Many of these women (like myself) have NEVER been feminists of any kind!!! Why on earth would you throw us all under the same bus? How about your own mother? Sisters? Wife? Daughters? Is it that easy for you to condemn them to the same fate???

Those women who are speaking up and taking a stand are being called names, being de-platformed, losing their jobs, being sued and fined, and being physically attacked BY MEN playing "woman"!

We both know what excuses are like... everyone's got one and some stink more than others.

If that's who and what you WANT to be, okay. But it's no one's choice but your own.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Lol ok. We could go back to living to 40 years old and pretending science doesn't benefit mankind.

Might be hard to type your opinion.

Crazy lefties doesn't mean progress bad. Just means normal folks need to step up and say that doesnt make sense.

It doesn't make sense based on logic. No need for God and fore and brimstone superstitions.

Sorry man, butt hat's the same attitude they got to in Sodom and Gomorrah and before the 40 day and 40 night flood. In my opinion, we also walked with dinosaurs but became what we're becoming today and were wiped out with the dinos.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

it's far more enjoyable to me as a man...watching them squirm in their own insanity. Fighting it would only bring fire and brimstone in our direction.

Well... um... thank you for putting the exclamation point after my observation? Thank you for proving my point???

Many men just enjoy watching women and girls be hurt too much to stop it. It's just so much darn fun, eh?

edit: Also...why would we fight it ? Men's sport is not hurt by this...women's is.

Gotcha! Not your problem. You like seeing women and girls hurt. Moms, grandmothers, sisters, daughters -- it's all good for you!!! You get to live vicariously through the bullies... all the joy and none of the blame!!!

There's nothing men can do about this. I think it's disgusting that a man can say he's a woman and compete in a women's competition. If you say anything negative, the entire left will try destroy you. If I were any of the women in that race, I'd be spitting nails.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Whole title..

"Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA track championship"

"Franklin Pierce University senior Cece Telfer beat the eight-woman field in the Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53."

"As recently as January 2018, Telfer had been competing as an athlete for Franklin Pierce men’s team as Craig. Telfer finished eighth in a field of nine in the Men’s 400 meters at the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont"

I for one am tired of all the bullcrap appeasement of the fringe. There were women working had for years that lost a race they never had a chance to win.

When this issue reaches division one schools women will be losing scholarships to men.

triblive.com...

I'm convinced some of these transgenders are gaming the system. They are so intent of winning they are willing to compromise their sexuality to do so for an advantage. Why don't we ever see female to male athletes trying to compete with guys?

Funny you ask... I was just sitting here thinking of a sport where women could trans into men and dominate but nothing is coming up. Nothing against the women, it's just that men are geared to be the protectors. The hunters. It's been that way for millions of years, or hundreds of thousands, until liberals came along and tried to play God. Pompous ass holes.

The only sports where it would be possible is if there isn't a major physical component or small size is an advantage.

For example, Danica Patrick racing cars. Female drag racers. I can see female horse jockeys or a female being a top MotoGP racer at some point. The thing all these have in common is that while there is some component of being athletic, the physical strength isn't so much an advantage moreso than the actual skill / reaction time, etc.

When I raced BMX, we had a few girls who could race and compete with boys on a national level (I mean winning their classes outright against the top ranked boys their age), but they were only successful up until about age 12. Once the boy's puberty kicked in, the girls had no chance. At that point, the top girl riders were only about as fast as the "novice" boys of equivalent age.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus.
I will defend the women in my life to the very end but there is a limit to how far I would go protecting other women.

Well, with the self-ID laws being passed at various local levels, and The Equality Act at the federal level, ALL women are being put in danger.

I would not stand by a let a man beat a woman.
Different situation.

Well, I appreciate that very much... but I would counter that YOU won't be in the ladies' rooms and locker rooms and shelters, etc., to protect them. In fact, there will only be those men present who want to victimize them. The protection starts by not letting it happen to begin with. By protecting single-sex rights and protections under the law.

But the situation in my op is for women to resolve.

Except it's not just us voting and making the decisions... So we're just screwed, eh? Because the simple truth is that there are not enough women to fight these laws alone and prevent them from passing if men are going to support them and get them passed.

And nevertheless, we are still trying our damnedest.

I find it so very sad that on the one hand I argue and fight with women who say "all men are like that," and then on the other hand have to argue and fight with men who say "all women are like that."

I keep saying that no one is "played" or "brainwashed" without their consent and cooperation. This situation is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of that in action.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yes! Thank you!!!

The feminists fighting this tooth and nail are called RadFems (Radicial Feminists) and of course TERFs (Trans Exclusionary Rad Fems). They're out there...

I know. I'm watching you go back and forth but I see both points here. I know y'all are out there but there's not enough of you because you're overpowered by the tv stars and elite dems who support junk like this. What we need are big names or high positions in colleges and media that stand up against this. Until then we're all fighting a losing battle. We, meaning those feminists like you, and those men like myself. The last person like you who came out against this was pushed out of her position. Until that changes, we're stuck with this. And you're stuck in the middle between guys who say "Fck the feminists" and the libfems. Just know that when I bash feminists, it's not the ones like you that I'm bashing.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There's nothing men can do about this. I think it's disgusting that a man can say he's a woman and compete in a women's competition. If you say anything negative, the entire left will try destroy you. If I were any of the women in that race, I'd be spitting nails.

I'm hearing some talk about girls and women simply refusing to participate -- a coordinated movement -- but I think that's going to be a hard sell. Most have worked too hard at their sport to want to step back. They feel they have too much to lose (scholarships, grants, etc). I think most people think they can still fight it at the administrative level. And at the judicial level, but with the recent decision by the Supreme Court to refuse to hear a case about bathrooms (in a high school no less!), I think that hope is falling away as well.

I'm reminded of JFK's wise words here (paraphrasing): When peaceful revolution is impossible, violent revolution is inevitable. Not exactly the same, but close.

We'll see what happens.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Whole title..

triblive.com...

The only sports where it would be possible is if there isn't a major physical component or small size is an advantage.

For example, Danica Patrick racing cars. Female drag racers. I can see female horse jockeys or a female being a top MotoGP racer at some point. The thing all these have in common is that while there is some component of being athletic, the physical strength isn't so much an advantage moreso than the actual skill / reaction time, etc.

When I raced BMX, we had a few girls who could race and compete with boys on a national level (I mean winning their classes outright against the top ranked boys their age), but they were only successful up until about age 12. Once the boy's puberty kicked in, the girls had no chance. At that point, the top girl riders were only about as fast as the "novice" boys of equivalent age.

Exactly. Even in a laid back sport like golf, women start from a closer tee than men. You're right, the only thing they compete in are sports that let something else use the power needed, like cars or horses. It's just the way humans were geared.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

There's nothing men can do about this.

Yes, there is. Men have a voice. Men can vote. Men can donate to causes, candidates, etc.

I think it's disgusting that a man can say he's a woman and compete in a women's competition. If you say anything negative, the entire left will try destroy you.

Well, the left is already trying to destroy you -- as you well know! Just remember this as the toxic masculinity campaign continues. I truly don't believe it's an accident or a coincidence that men in general are being targeted when the autogynephiles are the most toxic... Men in general are being attacked to protect the most guilty.

We can join forces and fight the insanity together. Or let divide-and-conquer rule the day.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I'm hearing some talk about girls and women simply refusing to participate -- a coordinated movement -- but I think that's going to be a hard sell. Most have worked too hard at their sport to want to step back. They feel they have too much to lose (scholarships, grants, etc). I think most people think they can still fight it at the administrative level. And at the judicial level, but with the recent decision by the Supreme Court to refuse to hear a case about bathrooms (in a high school no less!), I think that hope is falling away as well.

I'm reminded of JFK's wise words here (paraphrasing): When peaceful revolution is impossible, violent revolution is inevitable. Not exactly the same, but close.

We'll see what happens.

I don't blame them. It sucks. It's starting to come full circle and this type of BS is pushing people away from this type of movement. It'll take a little more time, but hopefully normal and sane will prevail and women can go back to having their own comps and any biologically born male will be barred from participating. If a guy wants to be a girl, by all means, go for it, but stay the fck out of anything for real women who were born women. They chose that life and made that decision, they can deal with the negative consequences that come with it.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Nature including our closest relatives have homosexual culture.

The worlds major religions also contain the worlds largest hypocrisies.

Thankfully we created a secular society and now we don't die at age 40.

No they don't. Only the Bonobos monkey has a homo culture.

I love how people bring up animals to defend homosexuality. Animals rape too, does that make rape okay?

Disclaimer: I have no problem with homosexuality. Do whatever you want in your love life. I'm just saying that's an awful point to make. "Oh but animals do it." is not a smart point to be making.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

There's nothing men can do about this.

Yes, there is. Men have a voice. Men can vote. Men can donate to causes, candidates, etc.

I think it's disgusting that a man can say he's a woman and compete in a women's competition. If you say anything negative, the entire left will try destroy you.

Well, the left is already trying to destroy you -- as you well know! Just remember this as the toxic masculinity campaign continues. I truly don't believe it's an accident or a coincidence that men in general are being targeted when the autogynephiles are the most toxic... Men in general are being attacked to protect the most guilty.

We can join forces and fight the insanity together. Or let divide-and-conquer rule the day.

Boad, I'm with you 110%... But we can't do it alone. I'll stand beside any woman that isn't out to destroy me, and I'll step in front you them to take the brunt of the danger to make damn sure you're safe and unharmed. There are millions out there like me and you, but we can't fight this by ourselves. We need help from media and colleges. I think Hollywood is finished, they're FUBAR, no hope from those idiots.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Thank you, LSU -- I very much appreciate your words and your position and for expanding on it. I know you're a thoughtful and discriminating person -- and I mean "discriminating" in its strictest definition. As in you actually look at and consider the many factors and angles in a situation. And that's always wonderful to behold!!!

And you're stuck in the middle between guys who say "Fck the feminists" and the libfems.

Bless you! That's pretty much exactly how it feels and it's so very frustrating...

Just know that when I bash feminists, it's not the ones like you that I'm bashing.

I do know... and I hope you know the same from me. I try very hard to make distinctions, but sometimes those distinctions get lost in the shuffle. Again, so very frustrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join