It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either Barr of Mueller is lying. Clear cut, there is no room to wiggle here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

I read it, it's not there. And you can't say how it is there so neither do you.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I'll go with the guy that investigated this for two years over the guy who "read" the report the other guy wrote but didn't bother reviewing the underlying evidence.
Bruh, you can't even get Mueller to sit down and be questioned, the man has too many skeletons 😃

What was that again? #MuellerTime? 😂

But you do you, we over here chillin and ready for 2020.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

This video states it as clear as I can see. It's a side by side comparison of Barr and Mueller. Barr was testifying under oath at the time he stated that Mueller said 3 times that the rule about not charging a sitting president didn't come into play, then Mueller stating it's the reason he couldn't come to a conclusion.

I firmly believe that Mueller will be called to testify under oath about this with the upcoming declass and it's ramifications.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Congress literally can not start a criminal investigation. So how do they have a duty to investigate a crime?

This is a basic issue that has been lost in all the hoopla. The legislature's job is to pass laws, not to investigate allegations of wrongdoing. Allowing guilt or innocence to be decided by political expediency is very, very bad precedent to set.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Congress literally can not start a criminal investigation. So how do they have a duty to investigate a crime?

This is a basic issue that has been lost in all the hoopla. The legislature's job is to pass laws, not to investigate allegations of wrongdoing. Allowing guilt or innocence to be decided by political expediency is very, very bad precedent to set.

The Constitution literally prevents them from doing it. They may only open investigations for legislative reasons and can never do criminal investigations. It's settled law.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Democrats won't let him.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

President Trump is the winner no matter which individual lied.

Barr clears Trump, trump wins.

Mueller hints to the US House that they should impeach President Trump, President Trump wins.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Democrats won't let him.

I'm not sure it will be up to them, once all the investigations the other side is doing come out. SO far, we have seen and heard the left's version of things, and they didn't seem to line up at all. Now we get to hear the other side, with facts, and records, and truth and junk. I can't imagine that with the way some in the media are asking the same question I am, this will be ignored.

Barr was under oath, and he doesn't seem like a guy who would take stupid chances like that. If Mueller fibbed, it would be amazing fodder for election things, and the timing of all this, might accidentally line up perfectly with that very thing. I have waited for this shoe to drop since Hillary was given those shiny new skates she used to skate away from her crime. I still think Trump is an arrogant blow hole, but I like how he plays the long game, and I'd like to see him victorious on this. As I have said in the past, smug arrogance is what started this, and to see that slapped in the face hard, will be an amazing day.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If Democrats control the house they control who is invited.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Mueller's office has independence and full investigative and prosecutorial authority. That is the point of the Special Counsel.

On whether he has to follow the OLC policy:

§ 600.7 Conduct and accountability.

(a) A Special Counsel shall comply with the rules, regulations, procedures, practices and policies of the Department of Justice. He or she shall consult with appropriate offices within the Department for guidance with respect to established practices, policies and procedures of the Department, including ethics and security regulations and procedures. Should the Special Counsel conclude that the extraordinary circumstances of any particular decision would render compliance with required review and approval procedures by the designated Departmental component inappropriate, he or she may consult directly with the Attorney General.

(b) The Special Counsel shall not be subject to the day-to-day supervision of any official of the Department. However, the Attorney General may request that the Special Counsel provide an explanation for any investigative or prosecutorial step, and may after review conclude that the action is so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued. In conducting that review, the Attorney General will give great weight to the views of the Special Counsel. If the Attorney General concludes that a proposed action by a Special Counsel should not be pursued, the Attorney General shall notify Congress as specified in § 600.9

So Mueller was free to say, "there was a crime committed, let's indict because these are extraordinary circumstances concerning the President. "

And Mueller could either go along or block him. If Barr blocked Mueller, Barr as to go to Congress and say, "Mueller says he found a crime and wanted to indict, but I overruled him because of the OLc policy ". That's Congress's opening. The final and independent decision is held by Mueller or Congress in either case. That's why Congress created the laws concerning the Special Counsel. To avoid even the appearance of the DOJ/AG having a conflict of interest as a decision-maker. Mueller is independent, and if reigned in, it immediately goes straight to Congress to conduct immediate oversight.

The fact that Mueller deliberately handed Barr the decision -making instead of exercising his authority shows what a farce this is. He can damage by innuendo instead of concluding there was insufficient evidence to charge, AND he creates the illusion of a conflict of interest.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If Democrats control the house they control who is invited.

Do the criminal investigations being done by Barr, the OIG, and whomever else is looking into this need the House to be a part of this process? I honestly don't know. If that's the case, they have every opportunity to stonewall this investigation. That wouldn't seem constitutional at all.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Thank you. Hopefully everyone will read your post and comprehend the actual process as it should be.

Mueller did not follow protocol, Barr did. Even Barr under oath said he was surprised that Mueller did not follow protocol and include his conclusion on volume 2!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I actually want to see the Dems get into the presidency some day so I can throw this into their faces and work with others to ask for a special counsel to investigate their presidents reputation and connections. If enough citizens push for an investigation into their actions they will have to do something. We need to impeach the next Democratic president to stop all this crap by the left.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The investigation wasnt on Trump. It was on Trump's associates. Trump was, ostensibly anyway, considered a "victim". Of course, we know what the reality is, and how everything was portrayed. But that was the stance of Comey and Rosenstein: the investigation was into election meddling, and targeted (among others) people in the Trump campaign. Not making that point clear from the beginning was the "bait and switch" which landed us here today.

So what was the Steele dossier about then?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

....."Mueller is lying"

Ahem ..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
www.redstate.com...

Looks like it was Mueller.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It’s very very clear and simple

Mueller was the prosecutor, his job was to find the crime of collusion or obstruction, with all the wealth of power and information he come up with absolutely NOTHING

He had obstruction, but couldn’t prove the crime he was obstructing, collusion with Russia

It was Barr’s job to look at that information and tell the public the verdict, No collusion No obstruction

What we do know for a fact is the collusion investigation was fake and so was the information used to spy on trump

This explains why mueller found NOTHING

This explains why there is now a counter investigation running

Because there is still and was then a COUP in play, mueller did not uncover this evidence, and that in itself is questionable considering it was also his job to follow these leads

Mueller is now making out that he couldn’t charge Trump because he was President, that is complete and utter rubbish, he could have charged Trump with a criminal charge, but the fact is there is absolutely no evidence of collusion, there is no evidence of the DNC being hacked either

So what mueller is talking about is he has a case for obstruction but you can’t charge somebody for obstruction without there being a crime he was obstructing

If you’re innocent and know there is a coup in play, of course you’re going to fight back

The End

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Attorney General Barr is perplexed by Bob Mueller's thought process.

Yesterday he said that he can't understand why Mueller didn't reach a conclusion/decision on Trump criminal activity in his Russia-Trump report. Mueller's explanation wasn't logical.

More dissent revealed today:

Attorney General Bill Barr said in an interview that aired Friday that he does not agree with "a lot of the legal analysis" inside Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report and said it does “not reflect the views” of the Justice Department, the latest break between President Trump's attorney general and leader of the Russia probe.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join