It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either Barr of Mueller is lying. Clear cut, there is no room to wiggle here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'll go with the guy that investigated this for two years over the guy who "read" the report the other guy wrote but didn't bother reviewing the underlying evidence.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I'll go with the guy that investigated this for two years over the guy who "read" the report the other guy wrote but didn't bother reviewing the underlying evidence.

And that's cool and all, but what if Mueller is lying? One of them is, no question. I've admitted my bias.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Neither Barr nor Mueller can be trusted or respected. Period. Beyond confusing the masses and feeding the fire, there is no purpose to this public back-and-forth.

And I don't believe for a minute that there is any genuine conflict between these two old friends... They're both just playing their parts. They both protect the guilty.

I have a long memory. For others interested in the loooooong and fugly backstory:

Robert Mueller: Unmasked (by Congressman Louis Gohmert)

William Barr’s Connection to Ruby Ridge, Defending FBI Snipers

Mueller throws long-time pal and colleague Bill Barr under the bus in order to protect the Deep State

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'll go with the one that testified under oath, verse the one who refuses to testify under oath. That tells you all you need to know on who is telling the truth.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I don’t get it. I see no contradiction here. He asked if Mueller would have found a crime if there was no OLC opinion. But he made it clear that he had not made the determination there was a crime.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why would he have to review the “underlying evidence”? That would be a second investigation.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Mueller stated that indicting a sitting President is unConstitutional.

Is that in the Report ?

Does the Report make a direct reference to Impeachment as a "Remedy" ?

Does the Report state any direct evidence exists for Impeachment ?

Hmmm 😆😆

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Mueller has evidence. Barr has a post from which he can sow chaos and misdirection.

And Barr has a boss who is a traitorous POS.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

The same guy who was in charge of the 911 investigation?? His word is worth as much as what we were told about that incident. Oh wasn't he in charge of Iran/Contra as well and the October surprise. To be so gullible

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Mueller has evidence. Barr has a post from which he can sow chaos and misdirection.

please list Trumps crimes in order of severity. Start with the one that you think represents "treason".
Thanks,

That Guy

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

What page of the Report has "unconstitutional" ?

Search shows a zer0 😎

The rest is a zer0 too 😎

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

please list Trumps crimes in order of severity. Start with the one that you think represents "treason".
Thanks,

That Guy

Do your own research and read the Mueller report. And if you have read the report and do not see obstruction of justice, you are willfully ignoring the details. I can't help you and I'm only wasting my breath trying.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What page of the Report has "unconstitutional" ?

Mostly in the footnotes, where they cite cases and case law. But, he also refers to Congress' constitutional duty and authority, early on, page 6-8 I believe, from Volume 2.

Do word searches on "congress" and "constitution" and you'll have your questions answered. www.politico.com...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Without even reading your post first, Haven't I heard Mueller is going into retirement?

His voice sounded mighty week during his last presser.
edit on 30-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

I suspect health issues.
edit on 30-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I'll go with the one that testified under oath, verse the one who refuses to testify under oath. That tells you all you need to know on who is telling the truth.

Exactly. Both men know that testifying under oath falsely could land them in prison, but one said "Sure, I'll testify" while the other said "Hell no! I'll never testify!"

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Really? You seriously think Mueller has evidence which he somehow forgot to put in his report?

Are you Adam Schiff?

Mueller's report explicitly stated that Trump did not collude with Russia. It explicitly stated that no Americans colluded with Russia.
So, does this mean you think Mueller submitted a phony report?
edit on 30-5-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Thanks,

That Guy

Do your own research and read the Mueller report. And if you have read the report and do not see obstruction of justice, you are willfully ignoring the details. I can't help you and I'm only wasting my breath trying.

Obstruction. So what did Mueller not get to do because of Trump's interference? If he Obstructed Justice, then he must have prevented Mueller from doing something. I don't recall what that may have been. What I know, is the crime Trump was being investigated for, turned out to not be anything to do with Trump. So as with anyone in the United States, he is innocent and committed no crime.

The House has the right to Impeach him, and they likely will. history will repeat itself, and the ramifications will look strikingly similar to the last impeachment hearings, although in the last one, there was a clear cut crime, lying under oath.

I have seen the notes that suggest obstruction, but I don't agree with them. I feel as if Trump had every right to bitch about how he was treated. Luckily, some people who aren't afraid of the IC are going to do some digging, or already have, and try to fix some of the really bad stuff that happened, and show you and your group what crime looks like. Since you don't seem to grasp it at all.

Even if you hate Trump with every fiber of your being, the part where you don't seem to care about what was done to him and his campaign and presidency says a good bit about your character. this was wrong, and it can't happen again. It was illegal, a crime.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I don't see a contradiction. I see Mueller playing politics. He said they could not have charged him even if they wanted to .. he never stated they wanted to. His recent interview implied he wanted to, but he never said it. It sounded like great propaganda, followed by he has no plans to testify to congress.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Congress literally can not start a criminal investigation. So how do they have a duty to investigate a crime?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join