It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House wanted USS John S. McCain covered up during Trump’s Japan visit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: tanstaafl

oh the crap bag very well was capable of doing that imo, it is part of what makes him a crap bag; covering up and being responsible for are 2 very different things

I'm not saying they aren't different, but the covering it up still makes him a crap bag, just a different kind of crap bag.

Similar to the the 'blue wall of silence'.

People say that most cops are good, decent people, and only a tiny fraction are bad/dirty.

The problem is, the ones covering for the bad cops - by staying silent - are almost as bad - not quite, but close.

The problem is they don't see it. If they would destroy that blue wall, there would be no more dirty cops (or at least they wouldn't last long at all).

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I had heard rumors that daddy got him out of some bad situations, but no solid proof.
no proof no crapbag imo

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I had heard rumors that daddy got him out of some bad situations, but no solid proof.
no proof no crapbag imo

Valid opinion, but i think that McCain's lack of principles and Character, and the fact that he was promoted and allowed to continue to fly in spite of having graduated 5th from the bottom of his class of 900+, crashed multiple planes, and skated out of everything he ever did, speaks for itself as to his Daddys principles.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join