It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House wanted USS John S. McCain covered up during Trump’s Japan visit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The guy can be criticized for a host of things but blaming the USS Forrestal fire on him isn't one of them.

I seriously try to avoid criticizing his military record much. That said, his political record, especially his staggeringly RINO track record combined with his manipulations in AZ to ensure his re-election, coupled with his convenient usage of his POW status as if that qualified him for any position of leadership, are a different story. Most folks forget that there was a massive recall special election attempt underway in AZ when 911 happened and the governor requested the matter be dropped in the name of unity. Had 911 never happened, McCain would have been bounced after his 2000 failed presidential run.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"It wasn't just a malfunctioning rocket. The rocket was apparently armed in violation of policy, and then launched itself after an electrical surge caused by McCain - in the plane directly in front of the plane with the armed rocket - stupidly engaging in a hotshot action called wet starting his engine."

You make that up or did your 'friend' tell you that? This is from the official Navy report, the rocket came from the other side of the vessel:

Ahem... would you really expect their 'official report' to actually tell the truth about something like this?

How often have 'official stories' from government been shown to be total fabrications in order to cover up something else?

Yes, my friends dad - who was there when it happened and almost died - told me this himself.

I'll take the word of an eyewitness over an official cover story anytime.
edit on 5-6-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Yes, my friends dad - who was there when it happened and almost died - told me this himself.

Yo-kay.

Believe guy on internet who literally says he knows a guy who knows a guy.

I'll take the word of an eyewitness over an official cover story anytime.

The eyewitness accounts are detailed in the report. Your 'friends' 'father' isn't in there. Got any other cool stories?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Believe guy on internet who literally says he knows a guy who knows a guy.

Believe whatever you want... I'll take the truth.

"I'll take the word of an eyewitness over an official cover story anytime."
The eyewitness accounts are detailed in the report.

What report? The official one you have yet to link?

The only one I could find had all names redacted, but by all means, link to the one that shows the names, and I'll see if it is there.

Your 'friends' 'father' isn't in there.

Says random guy on the internet who blindly believes all official cover stories from his benevolent legal guardian, aka government.

I guess you also believe that LHO killed JFK by himself, and that Bldg 7 came down due to fire... sad...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Believe whatever you want... I'll take the truth.

Nah, you want bias confirmation buckaroo.

What report? The official one you have yet to link?

Linky.

I guess you also believe that LHO killed JFK by himself, and that Bldg 7 came down due to fire... sad...

No!!!! It was all space aliens I tell you, space aliens. You ever come across a bull**** story you haven't believed?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

"Believe whatever you want... I'll take the truth."

Nah, you want bias confirmation buckaroo.

Careful, talking to yourself in the mirror can lead to self-confirmation-bias-disorder - oh, wait, too late...

"What report? The official one you have yet to link?"

Linky.

Sorry, that isn't an official report, it is a PR story from Naval Aviation News.

Not saying it is wrong, but it isn't 'the official report' as you claimed.

"I guess you also believe that LHO killed JFK by himself, and that Bldg 7 came down due to fire... sad..."

No!!!! It was all space aliens I tell you, space aliens.

'Nuff said. You are one of the great brainwashed. Enjoy ignorance.

You ever come across a bull**** story you haven't believed?

You mean like the great Russian Hoax of 2016? Yep, that's one I don't believe, and there are many others.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Careful, talking to yourself in the mirror can lead to self-confirmation-bias-disorder - oh, wait, too late...

How can I have a confirmation bias about McCain when I don't give a crap one way or another about the guy?

Sorry, that isn't an official report, it is a PR story from Naval Aviation News.

Not saying it is wrong, but it isn't 'the official report' as you claimed.

Here you go. From the Judge Advocate General. Have fun.

You mean like the great Russian Hoax of 2016? Yep, that's one I don't believe, and there are many others.

Like I said, confirmation bias. Your tinfoil tophat is a tad too tight.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"Careful, talking to yourself in the mirror can lead to self-confirmation-bias-disorder - oh, wait, too late..."

How can I have a confirmation bias about McCain when I don't give a crap one way or another about the guy?

It isn't about whether or not you care about the subject, it is about the fact that you believe what you want to believe,, and you want to believe that which you are told to believe by your masters.

"Sorry, that isn't an official report, it is a PR story from Naval Aviation News.

Not saying it is wrong, but it isn't 'the official report' as you claimed."

Here you go. From the Judge Advocate General. Have fun.

Sorry, too late, I already linked it earlier (so, obviously you don't really want to discuss anything, you just want to argue and create chaos and division... oh! You must be Russian!

"You mean like the great Russian Hoax of 2016? Yep, that's one I don't believe, and there are many others."

Like I said, confirmation bias. Your tinfoil tophat is a tad too tight.

No, actually, like I said - self-confirmation-bias... and my hat fits just fine, thank you...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That's a weird thing to admit after having said this: "I didn't realize that John McCain Sr. and Jr. were both bags of crap as well."
edit on 23am19famThu, 06 Jun 2019 10:42:31 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 06 Jun 2019 10:42:31 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Our mason friend was not calling grand dad and dad bags of crap, he was pointing out that he thought I was.
I was calling the former oxygen thief senator mccain a bag of crap, which I think he is. As the former senator and oxygen thief and bag of crap was added to the group of mccains the ship is named for.
I also made a reproductive joke that was removed, which is ironic as that was the point of said joke.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ah wow, well I totally missed that.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It was enlightening to say the least, but in no way was Aug calling mccain a bag of crap.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It isn't about whether or not you care about the subject, it is about the fact that you believe what you want to believe,, and you want to believe that which you are told to believe by your masters.

Oooooohhhh, good one, 'my masters'. You caught me, I only believe what my Illuminati Luciferian masters tell me, which, in this case, is that the facts say you're highly amusing story about knowing a guy who knows another guys is bogus.

Sorry, too late, I already linked it earlier (so, obviously you don't really want to discuss anything, you just want to argue and create chaos and division... oh! You must be Russian!

Caught again, comrade, my Rooshen balans is stronk, I provide proofs, you provide sad capitalist opinion from 'friends'. Maybe friends of you are visible, maybe not, I say nyet.

Also, you said the link you provided had 'redacted names' (which I did not see any of) so I gave you another source where nothing is blacked out.

No, actually, like I said - self-confirmation-bias... and my hat fits just fine, thank you...

I know a guy who knows the guy that knows your guy knows and you know what? He said your guy is full of it.

edit on 6-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
That's a weird thing to admit after having said this: "I didn't realize that John McCain Sr. and Jr. were both bags of crap as well."

He's talking about John III.

ETA: I see this has been explained.

edit on 6-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I know a guy who knows the guy that knows your guy knows and you know what? He said your guy is full of it.

Sorry, I have more important things to do than argue with a child.

But first I have to call out your silly lie.

I spoke to the man who was on the ship when it happened. No second hand hearsay involved.

So, for me, first hand knowledge/account of exactly what happened from one who was actually there.

For you, on the other hand, sure, it is hearing it from a guy who knows a guy.

But I honestly couldn't care less what you think, so go ahead, have the last word if it makes your tiny little ego feel better...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Our mason friend was not calling grand dad and dad bags of crap, he was pointing out that he thought I was.

But to be fair, if Daddy was all in on covering up his sons crimes, then he wasn't any better that the crap bag himself.

Just sayin'...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Covering up your sons military problems is a lot different imo than helping aholes steal 3 billion dollars from savings and loans.
Just my opinion tho.....

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Sorry, I have more important things to do than argue with a child.

Awwwwww, you hurt my feelings. Oh, wait, I don't have any.

I spoke to the man who was on the ship when it happened. No second hand hearsay involved.

And I spoke with the ship and it said you're full of ship.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Covering up your sons military problems is a lot different imo than helping aholes steal 3 billion dollars from savings and loans.
Just my opinion tho.....

Being responsible for the deaths of 134 sailors and 161 serious injuries due to reckless negligence, and engaging in traiterous behavior with the enemy while captured, are hardly what I would call 'military problems'.
Just my opinion tho...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

oh the crap bag very well was capable of doing that imo, it is part of what makes him a crap bag; covering up and being responsible for are 2 very different things
unless you think his father authorized the crap bags actions?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join