It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News judge gives Trump terrible news amid Mueller speech

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Trump had another bad day today, because he is a criminal. No one is above the law, Trump is going to find this out first hand.

That sets a nice precedent for the past government officials criminal activities, thanks.

What crime did Trump commit again? For obstruction, you need an overt act of intimidation.

Please specify who what where and when....since you know so much.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Mueller could of concluded obstruction, but he didn't. It says you can't indict a president, but it doesn't stop you from conclude your investigation and findings. Nap is a never Trumper, so none of his comments is a surprise.

Plus, Mueller is a partisan hack. That's why he didn't want to testify in congress because his report has too many holes, and Nadler will not subpoena him because he was there to serve his Democrat overlords.

If you don't see the bias there, then I can't help you.
edit on 1-6-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

Mueller could of concluded obstruction, but he didn't. It says you can't indict a president, but it doesn't stop you from conclude your investigation and findings. Nap is a never Trumper, so none of his comments is a surprise.

Plus, Mueller is a partisan hack. That's why he didn't want to testify in congress because his report has too many holes, and Nadler will not subpoena him because he was there to serve his Democrat overlords.

If you don't see the bias there, then I can't help you.

I think your wrong about Mueller. As you said he could have easily said he was guilty of this or that. He choses not to and even explained why. What happened was Muller attempted to remain neutural not giving anything to either side.

Now what's happening is Mueller is learning an age old lesson. You stand in the middle of the road you will get run over. Neither party is happy with what he has done and politics is trying to reshape what he said.

Mueller's report is easy to interpret he said there was no collusion that could be proved. And he said that obstruction may have occurred but from a legal stand point you need to show intent and he couldn't prove that occurs. Basically an innocent man may have had the same reaction if he believed it was a witch hunt. And in truth the Muellers report shows incidence where if he acted might have been obstruction but Trump didn't such as firing Comey. The claim is trump wanted to but was talked out of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

People forget that President Trump knew he had been spied on before winning the election, and after he won the election. That's why he called the Mueller investigation a "witch hunt" and why he was so tempted to stop it in its tracks.

The President should have been more specific whenever he referred to the entire investigation as a witch-hunt, however. The Russian aspect of it was sound. It was the inclusion of "Donald Trump or Trump Campaign Associates" in Mueller's directive that constituted a witch-hunt.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Napolitano -- a resurrected "controlled opposition"Judge ....... from ..

Salem witchcraft trial (1878)

😆😆

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
judge napolitano is a gay man

First I've heard of it... care to provide a wee bit of evidence?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
The law says you can not arrest a sitting president for crimes he committed before taking office.

No... it doesn't.

Only way to get him for a crime is if he commits one against Congress and they impeach him for it.

A crime against Congress?

Their can not be obstruction of justice here because their was found to be no collusion.

Technically not true, although it is considerably harder to prove.

You must have a crime to obstruct to actually be guilty of obstruction of said crime.

Again, this isn't true. An investigation is to determine if there is a crime. It is possible to obstruct the investigation, even if there is no underlying crime - but, like I said, it is much harder to prove.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Kind of like James Comey in July of 2016?

Not at all. James Comey laid out the evidence for all to see that Hillary was guilty as hell of multiple violations of the Espionage Act.

He then said they he - who did not have the authority - determined that no charges would be filed, because... Hillary.

Thats ok, Silly, you'll get hit really hard by the reality train soon enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Fox judge UNLEASHES on Trump, calls for indictment

Judge Nap tells it like it is folks

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Fox judge UNLEASHES on Trump, calls for indictment

Judge Nap tells it like it is folks

I won't be holding my breath... something tells me neither will Napolitano.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How does it feel? How does it feel every time you get a glimmer of hope, and you get let down, every ... single ... time ? I would really like to know.

I cannot wait until Mueller himself is indicted and arrested for his part in an attempted treasonous coup.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I feel fine. I think Trump is the one who is worrying about spending time in Rikers Island with his buddy Manafort.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You're STILL obsessed with this ? 🎆🤣🎆

Help is always just a phone call away 😎

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Let us know when that happens. LOL

Imaginations are running wild these days.

The side show is on.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Manafort is in a jail in Virginia.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join