It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News judge gives Trump terrible news amid Mueller speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I would think that a true conservative would find the middle, always. For every extreme lefty, there's an extreme righty, always.

I think Newton said that....

As the overall left has shifted further leftward (dramatically, in fact...) over the past few decades, the GOP has sought the "middle" but conservatives have remained relatively to the Right of all of it. There has been *some* movement, sure... and some of it has been good, but what you're describing is a centrist, not a conservative. Libertarians were once middle of the road, but the left got too far too quickly and the Libertarians realized that they couldn't remain true middle without compromising their principles. As a result, on some issues (like taxes, welfare, and war) they are now more conservative than even the rank and file GOP are. They remain more liberal than the GOP on a few issues, like gay marriage and for the most part abortion, though the gap is closing as both the Libertarisn and the GOP realize their positions have room to evolve in multiple directions.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MisterSpock

Winter is coming........stock up on my depends.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Willtell

Muller didn’t say anything that wasn’t already in the report. Clown world.

Exactly right... he said nothing new. And at the same time he completely contradicted Bill Barr's statements about the report.

Therefore, Barr lied.

Mueller just reinforced the truth and brought us back to what his report really meant.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah Trump idolaters, that Judge is a terrible conservative for telling you the truth

Excuse me, libertarian conservative

Your boy is going down, one way or the other: Impeachment, defeat in 2020, resignation, or out the back door of the white house in a straight-jacket babbling over and over: no collusion...no collusion...no collusion...no collusion

El oh el
Babbling
You have been babbling 3 years now

It wont stop soon laddie

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Mueller just reinforced the truth and brought us back to what his report really meant.

That there's no evidence of any crimes, yet there's no evidence of not crimes?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Volume 2 describes the obstruction of justice. Not obstruction into some unnamed obscure crime, but obstruction of the ongoing investigation itself.

That is a crime. But you knew all this, didn't you?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Exactly right... he said nothing new. And at the same time he completely contradicted Bill Barr's statements about the report.

Therefore, Barr lied.

Actually, he just contradicted what he said, what he agreed with Barr on and what Rosenstien said, as well as several witnesses that said Mueller repeated 3 times that his non-decision had nothing to do with the DOJ guidelines.

SoOo...

Either Mueller just lied...

Or Barr lied, Rosenstien lied, several witnesses lied.

I'll leave who actually lied up to your personal bias.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Volume 2 describes the obstruction of justice. Not obstruction into some unnamed obscure crime, but obstruction of the ongoing investigation itself.

And how exactly was it obstruction? And obstruction to Justice of what crime? These are important questions. But you knew all this, didn't you?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I look forward to this same conversation taking place(but with different named investigators) 4 years from now midway through trumps 2nd term.

Will it be just as amusing then? Will there be as much fervor about the air tight "we got him" ambiguous word salad testimony of the next prosecutor.

Personally, I'll continue to laugh, but at some point you just have to have some degree of compassion for those that wake up every day hinging their entire life/existence on this nonsense.

Netflix original series have nothing on this # show and I don't even have to pay a monthly fee for this entertainment.
edit on 29-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

All of the "obstruction" allegations that Mueller brought up do not fall within the statutes for "obstruction" for a sitting President, because they fall within the President's powers under Article 2 so are exempt unless explicitly stated... which they are not.

But you knew that, didn't you?

(I'm joking. There is no way you would know that because it would mean that you knew something about actual law and if you did you wouldn't have attempted that argument.)

edit on 29-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Mueller used the gossip of his report to exploit the media and their denizens for a specific aim, whatever that may be. Like he said, he chose his words very carefully. In other words he played politics. He was dog-whistling to the anti-trump faction while attempting to dupe the American public.

The bias of the special counsel is now evident and will not be forgotten.
edit on 29-5-2019 by TheSteppenwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Mueller could have easily put this whole "matter" to rest in his summary, but he purposely did not. He's even stated he carefully chose his words, words that aren't definitive in any way, shape, or form. Words carefully chosen to purposely leave them up to the individual reading them to interpret them.

He could have simply stated that based on the results of the investigation, he recommends Congress to begin impeachment hearings. He didn't do that.

It's my opinion he purposefully did that to leave a little meat on the bone for the desperate liberals to chew on, and it worked exactly how he wanted it to. You guys bit down hard.

Without a direct recommendation or referral for impeachment, it tells me there is nothing there.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah Trump idolaters, that Judge is a terrible conservative for telling you the truth

Excuse me, libertarian conservative

Your boy is going down, one way or the other: Impeachment, defeat in 2020, resignation, or out the back door of the white house in a straight-jacket babbling over and over: no collusion...no collusion...no collusion...no collusion

for the record who has a been more accurate on predictions on what is gonna happen to Trump? You or Silly? I don't pretend to know what the future holds but based on the mueller report alone I don't see anything that tells me trump is going down. you claim he will babbling no collusion in a straight jacket and yet all i can picture is you in one babbling over and over.....there was collusion.....there was collusion....there was collusion.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"Lord, how long will the wicked, how long will the wicked triumph?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf
Mueller used the gossip of his report to exploit the media and their denizens for a specific aim, whatever that may be. Like he said, he chose his words very carefully. In other words he played politics. He was dog-whistling to the anti-trump faction while attempting to dupe the American public.

The bias of the special counsel is now evident and will not be forgotten.

Dershowitz. who was a supporter of Mueller, now agrees that Mueller has shown his hand and betrayed his bias......

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Last I checked, an investigation is supposed to prove guilt not, non-guilt.

It's not supposed to do either. It's to gather evidence of whether a crime may or may not have been committed and then turn those findings over to a prosecutor for determination on whether to move forward with charges which are then litigated to find guilt or innocence...

... unless you're Hillary Clinton.

edit on 29-5-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Do you hear the people sing?

Singing the song of angry men.

Trump may be a lot of things, but I know he wants what is best for the country and loves its people.

The left are wicked, god help us.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I don't know what the problem is, but it's been a long time since I have heard an unbiased word from the Judge's mouth.
I remember him being the voice of reason.....but last several times I listened.....well, I thought he'd gone over to the Dem side of the aisle.

Sour grapes from the Judge or something??

I don't expect all Repubs to be Yes Men for Trump, but I expect better than what the Judge spouts.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

The judge got stepped on when he "broke" the brit portion of the 5 eyes spying.
He hasn't been the same since.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join