It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News judge gives Trump terrible news amid Mueller speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump committed crimes but he couldn't indict him. He's saying in an indirect way Trump committed Obstruction of Justice

I've spent four weeks as a Grand Juoir not to long ago.

You don't know how many of the aternies president us with their evidence in an "indirect way". I've come to truly appreciate that the "indirect way" is probably the most clear approach to present the findings of an investigation and to insure accuracy and integrity in our justice system.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Trump had another bad day today, because he is a criminal. No one is above the law, Trump is going to find this out first hand.

Hillary is, we found that out...

edit on 29-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

From the horse's mouth

Trump committed crimes but he couldn't indict him. He's saying in an indirect way Trump committed Obstruction of Justice

When you say "from the horses mouth" you need to say exactly what he said, and you didn't do that here unless you are the horse.

BTW Willtell I also do not have proof YOU didn't commit a crime, and if I had proof that YOU didn't commit a crime I would tell everyone.

edit on 29-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
2 years
500 witness's
Millions of dollars

And still...
No crime...

Fricken get over it and ready an excuse why you're going to lose the 2020 election.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If there no proof of guilt (crime) then how can one be guilty of collusion? and, is collusion a crime? and if no crime, collusion how can one commit the action of obstruction when there is nothing at all to have obstructed?

Yuo go ahead and have an impeachment party based on that bassakwards logic as I think wasting more time this particular congressional group is best thing for the country until some adults can be put in charge.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Aren't Libertarians conservatives? Ron Paul is a conservative, so is Rand Paul, right?

Not in toto, and I'm certainly not. I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What we saw today was the price that Mueller paid to the Democrats in the House to avoid testifying. It was a deal struck behind closed doors. Notice (as someone mentioned earlier in the thread) Nadler had a statement ready pretty much immediately? Notice the calls from the Democrats to have him testify are now stopping?

This man has disgraced himself as a prosecutor. He took no questions today, and now went into freaking hiding. Unreal.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
What we saw today was the price that Mueller paid to the Democrats in the House to avoid testifying. It was a deal struck behind closed doors. Notice (as someone mentioned earlier in the thread) Nadler had a statement ready pretty much immediately? Notice the calls from the Democrats to have him testify are now stopping?

This man has disgraced himself as a prosecutor. He took no questions today, and now went into freaking hiding. Unreal.

Mark Levin just said basically the same thing.

This way, no one can ask Mueller WHEN he found out there was no collusion.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Herr Mueller ! .CONFESS !

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You got one Republican who’s a human being and sees Trump for what he is

I think cruz is being silent and waiting for his time to strike! lol

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Mark Levin just said basically the same thing.

This way, no one can ask Mueller WHEN he found out there was no collusion.

I saw that. He was also calling on the Senate to subpoena Mr Mueller.......not sure if that will happen, but it should. this whole thing has been a farce.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. Let it all come out. Everything. Time to pull the plug out of the drain.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Why do you start your post off with the word "Remarkably". As a regular member of this forum, you (should) know that Andrew Napolitano has been "compromised" since March 2017?

There was even an ATS thread last month about President Trump saying that Napolitano is mad because he wouldn't consider him for the Supreme Court vacancy at the time. (Neil Gorsuch was chosen instead)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Remarkably, the conservative Fox news analyst Judge Napolitano...

He identifies as a Libertarian.

Aren't Libertarians conservatives? Ron Paul is a conservative, so is Rand Paul, right?

Not exactly. Truth be known, the fact that Libertarians, who were largely ridiculed by Conservatives 30 years ago for being far, far, far too socially liberal and hippie-ish, have been caucusing with the GOP for the past 15 years should tell you just how ridiculously far to the left the Democrats have shifted. Libertarians haven't changed their philosophy much, if at all, but the Dem's infatuation with big government, crushing regulations, and spending out of control on welfare combined with the Dem's distaste for the concept of personal responsibility of late has totally alienated the libertarians to the point that they have a lot more in common with the freedom and personal responsibility loving Conservatives. As the GOP has eased their position on pot laws and multiple personal choices such as homosexuality and minor morality issues, the Libertarians have found allies.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
If he had proof of a crime he would have put it out even if the DOJ couldn't do anything about it, after all that was his mission, to find evidence of a crime.
Now they start playing the word game for talking points.

Mueller said that he has proof of criminal activities between Trump campaign and the Russians, but it didn't "rise to the level of being chargeable".

If that is accurate, Bob Mueller can be prosecuted for Obstructing Justice, because he has withheld knowledge of those criminal activities.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Every American leftist:

It never ends.

link   

I've speculated a lot about Herr Reicht-Mueller's "speech".

But you probably hit the nail on the head.

link   

I knew you would be afraid to answer 3 simple questions.
Pissing in the wind as usual.
Here ya go....

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I would think that a true conservative would find the middle of the curve, always. For every extreme lefty, there's an extreme righty, always.

I think Newton said that....

edit on 29-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Let's put an end to this thread.

Mueller said he has no evidence trump DIDN'T commit a crime.

That's all that's needed, so there is no more discussion on trumps guilt.

All that's left is to decide if we fire him out of a cannon, use a catapult or strap him to en elephant to remove him from the whitehouse.

This is a fantastic day for the resistance. Meanwhile, until 2020, lets dig up old hilary and plop her into place on her rightful throne.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join