It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News judge gives Trump terrible news amid Mueller speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

So you're saying that the mindless evil leftists want to impeach Bigfoot now.

Great.

Just ####ing great!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Evidence he didnt commit crime.

Lol

Such as?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He’s an honest man and sees reality as it is, and isn’t partial.

Just like I got on Obama and Hillary when they went bad. You people should reject this maniacal criminal and call him out for what he is...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
When the Trump nightmare ends maybe the supporters of this clown will come to their senses. I doubt it but I’m hopeful.

You got one Republican who’s a human being and sees Trump for what he is.

Mueller probably needs to come out and just say directly Trump committed obvious crimes.
He said that indirectly
Mueller did come out, duh didn't you see him earlier?

He also said Barr did a great job 😆

Now, he's gone and so is #MuellerTime, so sorry things didn't work out for you, not sorry 😘

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Madman and fool, you say?

Irony... its reflection is seen all around, mirroring visages best left behind the dull light of a computer monitor while we peer into the looking glass waiting for something that will tell us what it wants us to see...

Spooky!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Excuse me, Mr. Mod, but I have researched and while I have found no evidence that you rob banks dressed as Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke, I have no evidence that you haven't been robbing banks dressed as Miss Kitty.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Democrats want a full blown authoritarian 1984 bananaMOB/bananaGovernment with repressive regimentation of all persons and behaviors within society 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

He’s an honest man and sees reality as it is, and isn’t partial.

Just like I got on Obama and Hillary when they went bad. You people should reject this maniacal criminal and call him out for what he is...

Did... um...
Hoo boy.
Did you just claim you're not partial?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

When the Trump nightmare ends maybe the supporters of this clown will come to their senses. I doubt it but I’m hopeful.

You got one Republican who’s a human being and sees Trump for what he is.

Mueller probably needs to come out and just say directly Trump committed obvious crimes.
He said that indirectly

We're looking at the economy, our jobs and what the Democratic party has to offer.

We have come to our senses.

Thank Obama for that!

You are also assuming that we will ever have a Democratic President again.

Your party is breaking up and will be in the dustbin of history in another decade.

So welcome to your worst nightmare.. where Americans have more money, more freedom and more personal responsibility.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If he had proof of a crime he would have put it out even if the DOJ couldn't do anything about it, after all that was his mission, to find evidence of a crime.
Now they start playing the word game for talking points.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree 100%

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

He said that indirectly

At this point I don't think it will matter. Both sides have turned this issue and investigation into such a politically charged affair that most people will continue to support their side no mater what happens next.

I can tell you that this human being clearly sees this whole charade as one disgusting joke being played on the American people. I do hope one of the 2020 presidential candidates denounces the whole thing so that I can feel good about who I vote for.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Lol

Such as?

Robert Mueller breaks silence to insist he did not exonerate Trump

www.theguardian.com...

“If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,” Mueller said from a podium at the justice department in his first public remarks since the investigation began. “We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”

From the horse's mouth

Trump committed crimes but he couldn't indict him. He's saying in an indirect way Trump committed Obstruction of Justice

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Please, whilst searching for the previously requested example of Judge Nap not criticizing Trump, also find me an example from anytime in the past in which an investigation was convened to collect evidence that someone didn't commit a crime. You investigate to find evidence a crime occurred, not to find evidence one did not occur. Can't prove a negative and whatnot.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Lol

Such as?

www.theguardian.com...

“If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,” Mueller said from a podium at the justice department in his first public remarks since the investigation began. “We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”

From the horse's mouth

Trump committed crimes but he couldn't indict him. He's saying in an indirect way Trump committed Obstruction of Justice

Which means no impeachment, no arrest, no charges, Trump still runs in 2020 and wins by a landslide.

Take a look at his ‘opposition’ ha ha haaaa

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

No.

Mueller didn't say that Trump committed a crime directly because Trump had not committed a crime.

He had no proof of a crime committed by Trump or else he would have provided it today for the democrat-leftist ass-waffles.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Lol

Such as?

www.theguardian.com...

From the horse's mouth

“We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”

This isn't because of DOJ policy, it literally meant we just didn't have the evidence.

The DOJ policy was already known and in effect at the start of the investigation.

We're back to square one.

You lost, you got nothing.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

OK , a Bit of History here Now Childrens , Gather Round ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mueller is trying to Protect his Legacy , whatever he thinks that Is . Mueller Knowingly Helped Imprison for Life , 3 Innocent Men in order to Protect Mobster Whitey Bulgar. His Known Reputation is that of a Deep State Janitor Cleaning Up their Messes , and being a bag man for the Clinton's . He knew Exactly what his Role was when he began the Russian Witch Hunt , and he Continued with it in today's Press Conference. He also attempted to once again implicate Assange in Collusion with the then Trump Campaign . My Prediction is Herr Mueller just might be in a Prison Cell by 2022 when Evidence is Presented in Court that he himself Colluded with Foreign Powers in a Attempted Coup of a Sitting American President ......

edit on 29-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Lol

Such as?

www.theguardian.com...

From the horse's mouth

So what Country is Mueller from? Here in America, investigations into criminal matters are conducted by seeking evidence of guilt. I want to see the manual that shows they determine someone is guilty because they were seeking evidence of innocence and found it insufficient!

Someone please provide me a source link!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I will refrain from posting the crying baby meme that I always throw on your crazy posts in lieu of a few serious questions to you.....

#1 - What concrete evidence do you have that Trump obstructed justice?

#2 - Do you still believe that the Trump dossier is real?

#3 - Do you think Hillary was let off the hook by Comey/Lynch after obviously committing a crime with her classified email debacle?

edit on 29-5-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join