It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News judge gives Trump terrible news amid Mueller speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Alan Dershowitz (also a FOX News contributor) excoriated Mueller today:

Until today, I have defended Mueller against the accusations that he is a partisan. I did not believe that he personally favored either the Democrats or the Republicans, or had a point of view on whether President Trump should be impeached.

But I have now changed my mind. By putting his thumb, indeed his elbow, on the scale of justice in favor of impeachment based on obstruction of justice, Mueller has revealed his partisan bias. He also has distorted the critical role of a prosecutor in our justice system.

thehill.com...

Napolitano hates Trump and has an ongoing feud with him.
Derhowitz is a confirmed liberal democrat.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yeah Trump idolaters, that Judge is a terrible conservative for telling you the truth

Excuse me, libertarian conservative

Your boy is going down, one way or the other: Impeachment, defeat in 2020, resignation, or out the back door of the white house in a straight-jacket babbling over and over: no collusion...no collusion...no collusion...no collusion

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What that child molester. At least the judge isn't a pedophile

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah Trump idolaters, that Judge is a terrible conservative for telling you the truth

Your boy is going down, one way or the other: Impeachment, defeat in 2020, resignation, or out the back door of the white house in a straight-jacket babbling over and over: no collusion...no collusion...no collusion...no collusion

This is awesome.

“Defeat in 2020”

BWAAHHHH HA HA H AAAAAAAAA

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I think only John McCain could be less conservative than Napolitano and still not identify as a democrat. All the good news out there like this and you, Willtell, choose this Fox News conjecture to convince yourself there is still a chance to get Trump while he continues to enable the people. Shameful of you, at best.

+8 more 
posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Another low-information voter, I see...

Mueller says basically:

If we had evidence Trump didn’t commit a crime we would have said so

In other words, Trump committed a crime and we couldn’t indict him by law.

It wasn't Mueller's job to determine if the President could be indicted or not.

That's the job of the AG.

It was Mueller's job to see if there was enough evidence to prove that Trump committed a crime.

Mueller couldn't find that.

So I guess you live in what I call NadlerWorld now... where no evidence of collusion means collusion and no evidence of obstruction of justice means obstruction of justice.

Here's what actually happened.

Mueller is absolutely terrified of being called in to testify.

The Republicans in the House would make mincemeat of him in about a half an hour.

So he made a deal with the House Judiciary committee to pull this little stunt today in exchange for not being called on the carpet.

Did you notice that Nadless had a prepared speech ready what... 8 minutes after Mueller gave his little farewell speech?

Kinda funny, that timing... almost like it was planned in advance.

I'm hoping he's dragged before the Senate Judiciary Committee somewhere in the middle of all the DeClass.

Until then I am praying that they start impeachment proceedings.

It will solidify the Democratic base... 26% of America.

And will incredibly piss off the other 74% of America...

Because normal rational people are seeing this for what it is now.

It isn't fair, it isn't how Americans are supposed to work things out and operate.

Keep digging that hole Dems.... I'm laughing all the way!!!!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious to anyone that has followed Judge Napolitano that he has been flipped. Look how the MSM is constantly feeding us these Napolitano stories of how bad things are looking for Trump. I wonder what they had to do to turn him?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Last I checked, an investigation is supposed to prove guilt not, non-guilt.

It's not supposed to do either. It's to gather evidence of whether a crime may or may not have been committed and then turn those findings over to a prosecutor for determination on whether to move forward with charges which are then litigated to find guilt or innocence.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I haven't watched Fox news in years probably, but my God.

Look at that video.

The entire thing is crafted to manipulate you. Look at the graphics. Everything red, the screen switching back and forth between stock losses of the day which are displayed with large red down arrows, the flashing, Market Alert! in the corner. Everything in that clip is being used to make you correlate what you're hearing with negative emotions. It's more than just "flavoring" it's straight up manipulation. The only time green is shown is when it shows the price of gold going up. Draw your own conclusions from that.

I didn't know it was this bad. I wonder if the people that watch this all day realize how badly and easily they're being psychologically manipulated.

It's like guitar strings. You pluck one and the others around it resonate. Fox news plucks a string and all the idiots at home start vibrating. Same principle.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Pffff yeah sure another dumb prediction by someone with extreme TDS.

Your garbage threads didn't help quite push the narrative you wanted, seriously who cares what Judge Nap says? We don't, Trump don't.

Honestly, you have nothing of value to offer, like consuming broken glass, your threads are best left to ridicule.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

This is awesome.

“Defeat in 2020”

BWAAHHHH HA HA H AAAAAAAAA

Or you might prefer the one I like the best:

or out the back door of the white house in a straight-jacket babbling over and over: no collusion...no collusion...no collusion...no collusion

I agree with you that one is the most likely

link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
It's pretty obvious to anyone that has followed Judge Napolitano that he has been flipped. Look how the MSM is constantly feeding us these Napolitano stories of how bad things are looking for Trump. I wonder what they had to do to turn him?

He had thought once Trump got into office he would get a shot at a Supreme Court nomination.

Trump turned him down flat.

Nappy has hated him ever since.

link   

I may be wrong, but I thought that the House votes for impeachment, then the Senate has to have a 2/3rds super majority to oust a sitting president.

So the evil leftists have the House.

The timid cowardly republicans have the Senate.

You really think the Senate is going to vote 2/3rds for impeachment and oust Trump?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Remarkably, the conservative Fox news analyst Judge Napolitano...

He identifies as a Libertarian.

Aren't Libertarians conservatives? Ron Paul is a conservative, so is Rand Paul, right?
edit on 29-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's about your garbage thinking and trash mind. And your mindless depraved support of a madman and immoral fool...

+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
this is literally the left right now

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
cNn told me he’s a madman and a fool

The media can only manipulate the easily manipulated.

Which is why the dEms are in the gutter and Trump is winning more and more on a daily basis. Because the majority are not easily manipulated, therefore the propaganda doesn’t get to them.

HONK HONK “I’m with Her”! Says the clown who calls The President a ‘madman’

2020 is looking like it’s gonna be the biggest election victory in the history of the United States.

link   

a reply to: Arnie123

It's about your garbage thinking and trash mind. And your mindless depraved support of a madman and immoral fool...
Nope, rather your intellectually dishonet self induced echo chamber created from fake news courtesy of leftist liberal media, never go full retard.

link   
When the Trump nightmare ends maybe the supporters of this clown will come to their senses. I doubt it but I’m hopeful.

You got one Republican who’s a human being and sees Trump for what he is.

Mueller probably needs to come out and just say directly Trump committed obvious crimes.
He said that indirectly

+1 more 
link   

Please, find me an example of the Never-Trumper Judge Nap agreeing with or defending Donald Trump. I'll wait.

This is little different from the huge list of heretofore failed predictions of doom and gloom against this presidency. None of it matters, none of it bears fruit, the POTUS is cleaner than freshly washed sheets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join