It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Gravely Ill.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: proteus33
Ye
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure sure are you perhaps working for the democrats.

You've been here 12 years and you ask me that type of question? Seriously? Have I gone so soft that there's some manner of question or confusion over what my politics are?

Of course, did you not expect quality assurance from the peasants?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I apologize, then. I will strive to be more open in my displays of contempt for the left and present a much more draconian, old school boot on the necks of my enemies.

This confusion must never happen again.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Not buying it, but please try again.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: Joneselius

Perhaps his mental anguish about the wrong he has done is taking over!

well he exposed lots of truth, did he hold some back? maybe he did, again only speculation. He had unprotected sex so i guess there is that. i mean that's surely a death sentence right? Seriously enlighten me with all the wrong he has done.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: InTheLight

Perhaps his mental anguish about the wrong he has done is taking over!

well he exposed lots of truth, did he hold some back? maybe he did, again only speculation. He had unprotected sex so i guess there is that. i mean that's surely a death sentence right? Seriously enlighten me with all the wrong he has done.

Not worth a reply.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I kinda figured that.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
InTheLight, fitting name for a guy who glows in the dark.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
can stress and anxiety really hit you that hard, that quick?
Also, he's been in the same surrounding for years, I imagine new bugs, viruses and bacteria would hit him hard now in a new surrounding, especially a prison!

if he is poisoned, i doubt we'd ever see an accurate autopsy report....

Poor guy, sometimes breaking the law is the good and right thing to do, it just sucks that its usually the villain who's in charge..

imagine.. if this whole thing was a stage show?
Assange, his Lawyer and the US really did setup this whole charade together, aimed at having Assange die in the public eye and then relocating him under a new alias... in exchange he had to give up all he had on the democratic party, clintons emails, comeys lies, the British government pedophile evidence....

strange days

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm very limited for time atm so I will have to respond to people's responses with a 'catch-all' reply.
I thank everyone for your input.

The fact that no one thinks what played out in London is dangerous for everyone is utter stupidity imo.

Julian Assange has a lot of flaws, granted but the enormity of corruption, and hubris the leaks he provided caused, is pause for great concern. The fact is, these things wouldn't be known without wikileaks. The militaries apparent callousness, the weird practices of the elite, especially ritualistically.

Attacking Julian for being flawed, seems to me, ludicrous. He 'leaked' the info'. So unless everyone who filmed, documented and was privvy to this info was also sketchy kinda renders that argument moot.

Those who are saying things like "What did he expect" and "he should have seen this coming".... He did, that's why he hid in an embassy. Notice the way the charges aren't the same as they were when he was imprisoned.
Julian sent a message to the press that their journalists and investigators would not, and could not, do their jobs without fear of public ridicule and persecution. He was proved right.
If this whole debacle proves anything it's that the deep state can, and will, destroy you for daring to speak of their crimes.

The saddest part is, some on ATS sided with the deep state. They pretend that because they don't like Assange the things he posted were not credible. They are credible and they did incredible damage to an utterly corrupted political elite.

Some here are, as usual, on the wrong side of history because of their identity politics.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You wont be upset? Tell me, how many more people do think have the same level of courage to expose corruption at the cost of their own lives? Would you?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

What?

He was killed for exposing the deep state corruption. Is this something you think people should die for? Seems you're condemning him for being human and making a mistake.
Just going to overlook all things we know now thanks to him. Okay.....

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Right so what's funny about it? Your post shows a callousness that makes me cringe.

This man did what many thought is heroic. He exposed corruption, period. Now he's going to die for it. But to you this is funny because he was whacked out? Kay gotcha.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I am sure that he got some “special treatment” while he is in prison. Why no one see to it..?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I am sure many have that courage in them. But this man is a coward and a rapist. He also exposed state secrets that could endanger my countrymen. I have zero sympathy for him.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Right so what's funny about it? Your post shows a callousness that makes me cringe.

This man did what many thought is heroic. He exposed corruption, period. Now he's going to die for it. But to you this is funny because he was whacked out? Kay gotcha.

Where I come from that's not heroic. What corruption was exposed?

Banging pam Anderson?

Dont put yourself in a situation where you have to feel you need to watch your back 24/7.

It will kill ya

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Assange is only gravely I’ll according to his lawyer , who is requesting a court date continuance due to the illness..

Lol try asking for a continuance in America because your sick.. not gonna happen.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What if your countrymen are up to no good? What if they're hurting innocent people in your name.
I take you have proof of rape to make that claim.
If many have the courage where are they?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

There's nothing heroic about standing up to overt power in a way that financially, emotionally and publicly cripples you.... Nah, nothing.....

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Here a small explanation of why you SHOULD be worried. From one of my heroes John Pilger.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

citation required [ for the claim mr assange = dead ]

in the real world the latest reliable update = moved to prison medical wing , reported unable to speak [ 10:30 GMT 30 MAY 2019 ]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join