It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Gravely Ill.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Joneselius

I lost count on the number of times Julian was supposed to be dead .

Wait till they bury him at Sea.. that will really piss you off..

edit on 29-5-2019 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

He did all that Trump ass kissing for nothing!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Tell us about the link. I have never seen it and would like to verify the source.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
May even being tortured in some way.
Maybe a dark damp solitary holding cell.
edit on 29-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This early similar to what John McAfee did.
And if the man passes I won’t be upset.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Gee what a coincidence .

Another person who could potentially have incriminating evidence on Vladimir Putin is sick .

Didn’t see that coming .

Kismet
edit on 29-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Now let's see how many whistle blowers has the deep state - it is not just in the US or indeed OF the US though it certainly has a seat there since the compartmentalization of your government with a plan to break down your democracy and turn you into serf's (hmm already done by all account's) and the US deep sate is merely a department in that Cabal - murdered - sorry had strange and inexplicable accidents' over the past few years, these were NOT enemy's of the US but for the most part were men and woman that had serious concern's and believed there superior's were breaking the law and indeed they were and are.
But who hold's the power hold's the reign's after all so they can do pretty much anything they want, the US and indeed the world is being ran today by people whom are too all intent's and purposed mafioso - but not Italian mafioso of course, oh no these mafioso are much more secretive and powerful than the Mafia could ever have dreamed of becoming - and perhaps far more evil to boot.

Now that said I do believe that WikiLeaks's DID put operative's lives at risk, perhaps even caused the death of many operatives AND not only US operative's - remember Assange was a equal opportunity's whistle blower, it did not matter if it was US Secret's or Russian Secret's if he had them and felt that it was in the World - public's interest to know about those secrets he invariably shared them.

Strange that some of those other nations were not so much out for his blood and that begs the question, was in close to revealing something that someone whom is VERY guilty of something seriously heinous against the human race want's to be kept secret.

edit on 29-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Death by stupidity.

As a former hacker shouldn't he have realised that alphabet agencies hire Hackers? He left his fingerprints on the gun which is why he cowardly hid in the embassy, he knew he was a dead man walking.

Assange thought he knew, but the brass knew better. His act of publicity completely destroyed his clandestine operation, it's like a ninja bringing along a marching band.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

He did all that Trump ass kissing for nothing!

Indeed. No stars for you btw, you said something critical about the President. I tried to give you one but my internet is snail crawl slow until I get a new data plan next week. I'm on the equivalent of a 28k modem (2G).

People, on this forum especially, take a blind eye and look the other way to videos pieced together on YouTube of Trump citing Wikileaks over and over and over again like an unparalleled advertisement to support his campaign against Clinton. He was an avid reader, couldn't get enough and loved it he said. The problem is, his machismo charismastic and leader of the right presidential status can't protect from actual real things supported by law even from his "opponents and adversaries" (half of the elected government he presides over).

I read that a "close" friend of Assange's said he was an opioid addict after he was taken into custody. That wouldn't cause health problems from withdrawal at this point as there's been more than enough "healing" (molecular suicide of abused receptors) time.

There wouldn't be any needle sharing in the Ecuadorian embassy so recent infection from injection can be ruled out but not disease from injection years prior. Who knows? I'll place my bet on him being severely mentally ill instead.

One does not simply make the world's premiere leaking organization operating on massive donations after hiding in paranoia from Sweden who probably would've failed to slap him with a few years and a career crushing defamation but he wasn't taking any chances.

I'll hide in a foreign embassy and troll the world's superpowers out of fear from a trial that would've been a lie of course. Not taking any chances! No one looks at him from a mental health, unbias psychological perspective because of his cause, his results from it, and the fame from it. Surely, no one will let anything happen to the information champion.. right?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Enemy of the State 101 just shut up and listen.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ah , I See . He is being Covertly Poisoned . Geez , what's that Alphabet Agency Again that has done Something like that Before ? ....Hmm....
edit on 29-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Perhaps his mental anguish about the wrong he has done is taking over!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Novichok or polonium?

Or perhaps something less obvious?

A polonium and thallium smoothie. I hope the dead mans switch has not been compromised.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure sure are you perhaps working for the democrats. Guessing man has likely been celebrate for last 7 years. My best guess deep state and democrats doused him while he was in custody so he would not give evidence he collected of their collective misdeeds.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm this sounds oddly familiar...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Sure sure are you perhaps working for the democrats. Guessing man has likely been celebrate for last 7 years. My best guess deep state and democrats doused him while he was in custody so he would not give evidence he collected of their collective misdeeds.

Doused him? Only medical testing can confirm that or an autopsy. Stop speculating, it's boring me.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sleeping with pam andeson,..lol.

Guy looked wacked out when they brought him in.

Stress and giving up mentally can. Kill ya

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
himm " i am too ill to stand trial " . thats an " defence " that no one has ever attempted before

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Sleeping with pam andeson,..lol.

Guy looked wacked out when they brought him in.

Stress and giving up mentally can. Kill ya

That is all I am saying too and goo. He wacked himself out.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Sure sure are you perhaps working for the democrats.

You've been here 12 years and you ask me that type of question? Seriously? Have I gone so soft that there's some manner of question or confusion over what my politics are?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join