It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Gravely Ill.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The news has been rife with controversy over the last couple of years about Assange and his cabal of shadey hacker friends (he's not a hacker).

The establishment finally went balls to the wall and decided to arrest him, based on..... Well, it appears nothing. Now the man the state HATED is somehow, unexplainable, miraculously ill. So I'll in fact, he can't TALK.

Let that sink in my conspiratorial friends. The man the state wanted dead is dying. Strange no?

Assange Is Reportedly Gravely Ill, And Hardly Anyone’s Talking About It

Here's the article

Does no one else find this..... peculiar?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The "Easy" way out 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Novichok or polonium?

Or perhaps something less obvious?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Someone may be having him poisoned so he does not release the best stuff he has. I think they are using this as a threat so he hands over everything he has left.

+22 more 
posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

This isn't a shock.

I hope like hell he has a dead man switch.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Novichok or polonium?

Or perhaps something less obvious?

Something like that should be given to the heads of Iran and Venezuela.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Someone may be having him poisoned so he does not release the best stuff he has. I think they are using this as a threat so he hands over everything he has left.

Maybe, they have the antidote/cure and could provide if ?????

If he miraculously, suddenly recovers it would be interesting.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I lost count on the number of times Julian was supposed to be dead so won't lose any sleep over this report.

Free Assange.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I must admit I was shocked at his appearance when I saw the video of his removal from the embassy he had been holed up in. It physically was a shadow of his former self. Then again, 7 years or so alone in a room or maybe two, might do the same to a lot of people.
edit on 29/5/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Here's another

www.yahoo.com...

The 4th Reich always preferred use of slow poisoning with almost no detection of trace elements .

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So Hillary opted for something OTHER than just droning him.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Newsflash: Man documented for being a fan of unprotected sex with relative strangers falls ill.

The only conspiracy here is how, in 2019, a man allegedly as wise and clever as Julian Assange apparently doesn't know about the HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorhea, Super AIDS, Hepatitis, or any of the other lovely diseases that go along with running around in acid rain without your rain jacket on.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good job , you solved the case.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Following the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange today, Breitbart News has decided to flash back to allegations from October 2016 in which Hillary Clinton suggested that the U.S. government drone strike Assange.

Did she actually suggest it. Well it certainly came up here on ATS. Well Hillary denies Jokingly making such a remark...
Not even Snopes ( a publication I've learned to distrust... ) can either prove or disprove. www.snopes.com...

edit on 29-5-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He's probably just severely depressed. It can be just as devastating to a person's wellbeing as any physical illness.

And let's face it, it wouldn't exactly come as a surprise... considering how he looked and was behaving when they pulled him out of that embassy.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
or its the fact that stress and improper nutrition has a way of taking a toll on the human body and that certainly fits his past few years.

Nah..its the man trying to kill him.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Like Jack Ruby. Give him a shot in jail so he never spills any bad government beans again. The truth hurts and governments will kill to prevent it from spreading.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Who knows. However, given the accounts of how he behaved himself in the Embassy he could be mentally ill.

The reality is that he is to high profile for an obvious poisoning and why go to all of that bother and make a bigger martyr out of him. They will convict him and he will rot away in a Super Max like Florence . Its really the easier way to go and if they follow due process (even if the base charges are bogus) then the hue and cry will go away and he will be more or less forgot. You kill him and his message will develop a life of its own.

edit on 5/29/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't believe he has anything useful as data in an insurance file. Just hype.

If he passes I hope I am proved wrong but not betting on it. If he is actually being eliminated it most likely means there is no risk via an insurance file.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Who knows. However, given the accounts of how he behaved himself in the Embassy he could be mentally ill.

I'll go ahead and say once someone starts smearing their own poop on the walls of the room they're staying in rent free and takes steps to expose their host's offshore financial agreements purely to spite that host who are keeping you away from the authorities as a favor, there's no "could be" involved there. Assange is batcrap nuts.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join