It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller plays his hand, pushes for impeachment.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He obstructed, mostly unsuccessfully according the Mueller report, the investigation itself.

Unsuccessful obstruction proves Innocence doesn't it 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myrtales Instinct
I'm not here to bicker with you guys/gals. I respect everyone's opinion. But I am one of the 53 million who voted against the man. That number has only increased since the last election. See you in 2020. With that I bow out.

Make sure you Take the "A" Train ........

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He obstructed, mostly unsuccessfully according the Mueller report, the investigation itself.

In what world?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Jerry Nadler is speaking right now. Playing right into Bob Mueller and President Trump's hands. Sucker, LOL.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Jerry Nadler is speaking right now. Playing right into Bob Mueller and President Trump's hands. Sucker, LOL.

One trap is already sprung 🤣

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

In what world?

The Legal World 🤣

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All I'm going to say is that I don't believe in all of the Warren Commission, the 9/11 Report, and now this.

There were nefarious things that took place and all these big wigs know it. I believe they found too much that pointed back to the DNC channels as well, which wasn't a direct part of the allegations, and Trump isn't squeaky clean either. That being said, I still think they are hiding far too much as to not completely disrupt the nation.

Mueller found what he wanted to find, and said what he wanted to say.

"This volume includes a discussion of the Trump campaign's response to this activity, as well as our conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy."

Leads me to believe it wasn't something bigger than people thought.

"2nd volume...the report describes the results and analysis of our obstruction of justice investigation involving the president. The order appointing me special counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. ...(sic)...and as set forth in the report, after that investigation if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime we would have said so.

Source!

Mueller doesn't have enough confidence to say he didn't obstruct (different than the allegation in volume 1) and apparently he doesn't want to investigate anymore.

I don't care who side anyone is on, if Trump committed a crime then the evidence should have strongly pointed to that and the arrest / conviction should take place. I personally think we have evidence of a larger conspiracy with the DNC and possibly Wikileaks. My thoughts are that maybe Trump got wind of this to use it to his advantage?

Is that a crime? Hard to say when it comes to poli-ticks!

Trump plays hardball. He would probably use any tool he could to win. I don't doubt that one bit. Did he know that it could be illegal? Hard to say. I actually believe he wouldn't care or would brush it off as no big deal.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Next, all we need is for Nancy Pelosi to Cave into the radicals and start impeachment proceedings.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Next, all we need is for Nancy Pelosi to Cave into the radicals and start impeachment proceedings.

She has some kind of speaking engagement today.

I wonder how many martinis she had with lunch ? 😆

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Are we still doing this? Is this still a thing?

I'm so bored with this timeline. Someone smart please build me a machine that takes me back to my original plane of existence, please.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Someone smart please build me a machine that takes me back to my original plane of existence, please.

It's called the power off button for your Internet of things devices

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Lol what a tool

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Dfairlite

He could have done a lot to push the hand for impeachment. I haven't seen anything that resembles it.

The special council ran it's course, he stood by the report, dissolved the council and bowed out.

Without indictment, I fail to see how impeachment gets pushed through a Republican majority senate.

It won't.

Mueller is stuck between a rock and hard place. He was put there to nail Trump; anyone with half a brain knows that. It failed. The last hope was that Democrats came out with control of both houses which they did not do. They did not even come close enough to peel enough 'Pubs to cobble a coalition on some things in the Senate.

Had they managed that, it would have been possible for Mueller to at least have released what he did, and for them to ramrod impeachment and indictment through the Senate to remove Trump no matter what the report showed.

But now the best they can hope for is a political show in the House because the 'Pubs in the Senate won't indict. The "Crats can hope they can run against an impeached president in 2020. But they still have all the other stuff that's coming out with Declas and the IG report to worry about. However, the show trial of an impeachment might just be the distraction they need to keep the public looking right when they should be staring hard left.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

With what they have, which is nothing at the moment this would
be entertaining to say the least. It would be shot down immediately
once passed to the Senate.

Reason being there was no draft indictment, there was no draft of anything.
No evidence either.

None of the fishing expeditions have gained speed, so this leaves
them empty handed. However, they may all be daft enough to
pursue it anyways. I wouldn't hope for this, but it will utterly
ruin Nancy Pelosi. She would go out under a failed attempt
to impeach Trump, leaving her final legacy one of defeat.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

She would go out under a failed attempt to impeach Trump, leaving her final legacy one of defeat.

she and many others in the house deserve no more than that

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Depends ...

How bad is what's about to come out? If it's that bad ... the impeachment might be worth it to try to save them.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is true, I'll agree. I suppose it would detract
for a while, and frame everything that might happen
in the Spygate scandal as politically motivated.

Yep, they could be hedging a bet....

Since President Trump has authorized Attorney General
Barr by EO to declassify already, he beat them to the punch.

Under impeachment proceedings there might be certain things
a POTUS is restricted from doing? It would be enlightening
to see if there is anything they might stlll have on him to stop
the investigation... If not, it would just be for the court of public opinion.

In the end though, there is no way they will be successful
without some new evidence of wrongdoing. I'd love to see
Pelosi sacrifice her long and ugly career on the alter of
the DNC and follow in the footsteps of the likes of Comey et al.

edit on 29-5-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

However, the show trial of an impeachment might just be the distraction they need to keep the public looking right when they should be staring hard left.

10 years ago, or maybe even 5, this would have worked. Unfortunately for them, the media has lost its influence to a degree that prohibits this from being an effective counter measure. It'll be awfully tough to focus on a show trial with no substance (even thought they'll make some up) when you've got the investigators going to jail. Now if the media had the influence they used to, they could memory hole most of the lefts dirty laundry. All of the screams of "it's just faux news!" will ring extremely hollow now, with actual indictments being ignored by the MSM.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did Bob Mueller mention how President Obama tried to stop Russian intervention into our elections, by telling them to "cut it out!"?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's weird, he told russia to cut it out, then told our agents to stand down. Maybe he thought it was like a trust fall.
edit on 29-5-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join