It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller To Make Statement Today

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nadler just said Mueller found substantial evidence of obstruction !!!

Mueller said he didn't.

Nadler has not presented any evidence either 😆

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No that was trump....he keeps using the word and he obviously does not know the meaning of it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah its in there. Eleven instances of it.
This looks very very bad.

Impeachment talks are ramping up today.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So why the disclaimer for "obstruction" and not the entire investigation?

seems simple enough doesn't it?
other than there is no actual real evidence for either?

Also if you can not charge from the beginning, what is with the "exoneration" bs?
A finding of no charges does this, does it not?

So now we know that Barr basically released the complete report and the report has been out a good amount of time now with nothing but crickets from the left as to what is actually in the report that can suggest Trump is guilty of anything.

One would think that if it did we would see an endless narrative of that information, but that is not what they been doing.

Having the full report they first pushed that Barr was keeping back the golden nuggets that would show guilt of the President and even pushed for his removal due to this, but Mueller has now point blank said that Barr has released it all.

So now all they have left is your "obstruction" point as in the President worked to obstruct the investigation, and so he should be impeached on that alone. His obstruction is his Tweets and the removal of Comey, you know that guy the Left was screaming for his removal months earlier.

Key take away is the left can not find a single thing in the report to use so flimsy obstruction is all they have...

I would love for one of our liberal friends here show me how this all is not correct.

Democrats already set the precedent that obstruction isn't grounds for removing a President from office. Clinton was black and white guilty of obstructing justice but they voted no to remove him on those grounds.

Oops.

So you are agreeing that Trump obstructed justice?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah its in there. Eleven instances of it.
This looks very very bad.

Impeachment talks are ramping up today.

Show us those "Eleven instances of it" 🤣

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mueller did not say that at all. He found over eleven instances. He said he cant accuse him because they cant try him.
But Nadler and Pelosi can start an impeachment hearing based on this.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I sincerely hope that the democrats push for impeachment on obstruction of justice.

I really do.

Honestly.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

amazing how people can watch something and get is completely wrong.

He did not say that at all.

Why are there not charges? Tell me what Mueller said regarding that determination exactly...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But the fact is he did object to the way his report was being portrayed.
And he more than said where he is leaving this. In the hands of congress.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Sounded to me like the media got it right. Mueller could not have been more clear.
No collusion.... insufficient evidence. Not no evidence. He also said that when everyone lies its hard to get the truth.
No obstruction... well not so much... But my hands are tied here. Congress do your duty. He has squarely laid out the case for them to prosecute him.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: uninspired

who are you?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Keep it simple....

Free of skewed perspective, and alternative realities.

The Mueller statement today either provided the democrats enough to push forward with impeachment proceedings, or enough rope to hang themselves in partisan political suicide.

It's 50/50 either way now, and will ultimately be decided in future elections.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The only thing Mueller has said he had a problem with so far was the media's mischaracterization of his report.

He has not said that at all. His only communication regarding the portrayal of his report has been through letters and phone calls to the DOJ. This was his first public statement on it.

link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Mueller did not say that at all. He found over eleven instances. He said he cant accuse him because they cant try him.
But Nadler and Pelosi can start an impeachment hearing based on this.

So why didn't Mueller and his "Team" of prosecutors not charge any of the obstruction co-conspirators ?

One charge alone would have sealed some credibility of Impeachment 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

The only thing Mueller has said he had a problem with so far was the media's mischaracterization of his report.

He has not said that at all. His only communication regarding the portrayal of his report has been through letters and phone calls to the DOJ. This was his first public statement on it.

Yes he did "say" that in writing 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No thats not it at all.. There is a spy within the Kremlin who has been there for a very very long time. Deep within the enclave. He has worked to be accepted and trusted and embraced. He sees and hears a good deal of information.
Putin wants more than anything to know who that man is. He wants to know who ratted out his group of hackers and thieves to the US.
Barr is going to learn the name of that man. Trump is going to learn the name of that man and then Putin is going to learn the name of that man and that man is gong to die.

And that is not limited to just one person. The network we have includes many people in similar positions. They are Russians and Americans and they are now all at risk.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Didn't seem that's what he did to me.
Oh well.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

amazing how people can watch something and get is completely wrong.

He did not say that at all.

Why are there not charges? Tell me what Mueller said regarding that determination exactly...

oh I am sorry, I missed the part about charging americans with ANYTHING with respect to muellers investigation

THERE WERE NONE

mueller stated he could not charge the president but he could recommend all he wanted
he made NO DETERMINATION

he also did not indict any co conspirators with the president
they are not protected as the president is

you lose
good day

what is even funnier is all the im with hers in congress dont have the stones to impeach trump
that imo is a laugh riot
and you idiots will vote for those afraid to do what you elected them to do

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think your are completely wrong, but we'll see in about an hour.

Well turns out I was not completely wrong.

Time for congress to act now.

I actually think DB was right. Meuller just threw in the towel and begged for Barr's forgiveness by praising Barr and announcing his resignation before Barr could do him any harm.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting when Mueller said

It’s important to preserve documents and evidence and keep it fresh in people’s minds

Hillary Clinton?

Strzok page messages?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join