It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller To Make Statement Today

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: face23785
Translation: Stop helping Russia, Democrats.

If you haven't been paying attention, Democrats have been contributing to wrecking anything the US stood for as a country and against anything that made the US a superpower. They don't mind who they help.. China, Iran, Russia, as long as it weakens the US as a superpower.

Oh I'm aware. It's just interesting that even some Democrats are starting to tell them to knock it off.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So why the disclaimer for "obstruction" and not the entire investigation?

seems simple enough doesn't it?
other than there is no actual real evidence for either?

Also if you can not charge from the beginning, what is with the "exoneration" bs?
A finding of no charges does this, does it not?

So now we know that Barr basically released the complete report and the report has been out a good amount of time now with nothing but crickets from the left as to what is actually in the report that can suggest Trump is guilty of anything.

One would think that if it did we would see an endless narrative of that information, but that is not what they been doing.

Having the full report they first pushed that Barr was keeping back the golden nuggets that would show guilt of the President and even pushed for his removal due to this, but Mueller has now point blank said that Barr has released it all.

So now all they have left is your "obstruction" point as in the President worked to obstruct the investigation, and so he should be impeached on that alone. His obstruction is his Tweets and the removal of Comey, you know that guy the Left was screaming for his removal months earlier.

Key take away is the left can not find a single thing in the report to use so flimsy obstruction is all they have...

I would love for one of our liberal friends here show me how this all is not correct.

edit on 29-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Think it's an inherited trait. Maybe I'll dig up the editorial my father wrote and published in our local paper way back when we started selling grain to russia (or Soviet union I should say)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Capri Cafaro (a Democrat, by the way) just said something I've been saying for months. This whole thing plays into Russia's hands. It's over, it's done with, Trump isn't getting impeached. Continuing down this road does nothing but divide the country further, which was Putin's goal, and weaken America on the world stage.

Translation: Stop helping Russia, Democrats.

Russia didn't want Trump to win any more than Hillary, they wanted to cause disruption within our political system...and the left has worked right into their hands due to their DTS.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So why the disclaimer for "obstruction" and not the entire investigation?

seems simple enough doesn't it?
other than there is no actual real evidence for either?

Also if you can not charge from the beginning, what is with the "exoneration" bs?
A finding of no charges does this, does it not?

So now we know that Barr basically released the complete report and the report has been out a good amount of time now with nothing but crickets from the left as to what is actually in the report that can suggest Trump is guilty of anything.

One would think that if it did we would see an endless narrative of that information, but that is not what they been doing.

Having the full report they first pushed that Barr was keeping back the golden nuggets that would show guilt of the President and even pushed for his removal due to this, but Mueller has now point blank said that Barr has released it all.

So now all they have left is your "obstruction" point as in the President worked to obstruct the investigation, and so he should be impeached on that alone. His obstruction is his Tweets and the removal of Comey, you know that guy the Left was screaming for his removal months earlier.

Key take away is the left can not find a single thing in the report to use so flimsy obstruction is all they have...

I would love for one of our liberal friends here show me how this all is not correct.

Democrats already set the precedent that obstruction isn't grounds for removing a President from office. Clinton was black and white guilty of obstructing justice but they voted no to remove him on those grounds.

Oops.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why the beef with just russia interfering?
The brits, aussies, and israelis all interfeared.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

As do we.... its what everyone does, the big point is they fished, or someone fished and caught Hillary red handed...lol It crazy that we would focus on the break in of the server and not what the emails actually said.

If Hillary actually won all these investigations would have never happened even if it played out exactly the same.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's pretty telling that we have to consider public statements/criticism of the investigation as "obstruction of justice" for the narrative to still make sense now. That's how far we have to go to justify this investigation started on a foundation of lies.

If there was bodycam video of cops searching a car on false pretenses and coming up empty as the driver says, "this is such BS", after which the police then turn around and start arresting people who are criticizing them and charging them with obstruction, everyone would see this as a farce and abuse of office.

You cannot try to criminalize noncorrupt public criticism and pretend to be the hero.

Trump's super power really is making people stupid.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

As do we.... its what everyone does

I would wager it would be more than 280k worth of facebook ads.....

It crazy that we would focus on the break in of the server and not what the emails actually said.

oh come on now
at this point, what difference would it make?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Interesting that AG Barr is not in DC this week. He's traveling and in Alaska today. Just more confirmation to me of how much a coward Mueller is.

"They" wanted to turn the media machine from talking about Spygate and put the focus back on Impeaching Trump. It will only work for a day or two and impeachment won't happen. No matter how much they cry about it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

As do we....

This is another point that often gets obscured. The whole reason that Putin hates Clinton so much is that she and Obama meddled in internal Russian affairs.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
- its unconstitutional to charge a sitting president with a crime

No, it isn't - though it is an unwritten DOJ policy.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Skip to about 59 minutes in.

edit on 29-5-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

It's pretty telling that we have to consider public statements/criticism of the investigation as "obstruction of justice" for the narrative to still make sense now. That's how far we have to go to justify this investigation started on a foundation of lies.

If there was bodycam video of cops searching a car on false pretenses and coming up empty as the driver says, "this is such BS", after which the police then turn around and start arresting people who are criticizing them and charging them with obstruction, everyone would see this as a farce and abuse of office.

You cannot try to criminalize noncorrupt public criticism and pretend to be the hero.

Trump's super power really is making people stupid.

Outside of Comey's firing where are the facts with the obstruction...like in the actual events he did to obstruct. They use the term generically without actually having real events tied to it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think your are completely wrong, but we'll see in about an hour.

Well turns out I was not completely wrong.

Time for congress to act now.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Skip to about 59 minutes in.

what are we looking for?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Time for congress to act now.

In what way? They have had the complete report for a good while now with zero narratives about it other than it wasn't complete, but now we know they DID get the complete version, so what are they going to act on they they didn't a week after it came out?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Muellers team wrote Barr once and Mueller wrote Barr once. Thats two.

Then there was the matter of a phone call also. Thats the really real world.
I do not watch CNN.

But you may want to consider a new source since these facts escaped your notice.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not what he said after all was it?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Jerry Nadler is speaking now. Thank goodness people like him are not running this country.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join