It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller To Make Statement Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

as if Barr made mistakes in how he portrayed the report

No "as if" about it. Barr completely misrepresented what the report said. AND Mueller approached him numerous times to get him to correct his statements which he has not done.

I do not know what he will say but I do not think he is going to say that Barr is now correct when he has not agreed to it in the past month.

In the really real world, Mueller wrote Barr a letter exactly once, Barr called him and asked him if he had any issues with Barr's report and Mueller said that he did not.

Turn off CNN.... it's making you look bad.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Actually, this may be in response to Amash, who is going through twitter claiming this and that, Mueller most likely setting the record straight.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sorry but I never accused anyone of treason. I actually know what that word means and what the charge entails.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No "as if" about it. Barr completely misrepresented what the report said. AND Mueller approached him numerous times to get him to correct his statements which he has not done.

I do not know what he will say but I do not think he is going to say that Barr is now correct when he has not agreed to it in the past month.

Barr claimed that Mueller told him he did not believe the summary was "misleading or inaccurate" but that the press coverage did not capture the essence of his report.

again, for the really, really, really, slow folks. Mueller was angry about how the media was responding. he wanted the context of some 11 pages to be released. Barr then a few weeks later, released the entire report, less the redactions. Barr clarified this with Mueller to ensure that his findings were accurate, and Mueller agreed, as the above quote shows.

But that isn't what CNN told you to think, so you have that going for you.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mueller might be providing cover to leftists.

By stepping up and claiming no collusion, no obstruction, the leftists can back away from impeachment talk with their "dignity" intact.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

doubt it... we actually know what that word means.

Recent history would suggest otherwise.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And the media spent months dissecting every word that could paint the president in a bad light.

Meuller can have nothing more to add. He is either being pressured into giving a quote that can give the anti-Trump media some momentum again or he is throwing out a lifeline so he can be saved by Barr if Barra investigation is going to show Meuller was purposely avoiding evidence that Barr is about to report on, as DB suggested earlier.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Perhaps he will discuss how his hands were tied.

The letters he sent pretty much said WTF Bill... I didn't say that.
He wont throw Barr under the bus. He has too much respect for the department to do that.

Wont be long.
I have a meeting at twelve so I have to go get dressed now. I will keep the news running in the background.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

He wont throw Barr under the bus. He has too much respect for the department to do that.

Wont be long.
I have a meeting at twelve so I have to go get dressed now. I will keep the news running in the background.

The news running in the background? where there is your problem there.
Perhap a bit less liberal media and a bit more personal research.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Easy there killer, I didn't say you accused anyone or treason, just that when you have talked about the misuse of the term ironically people will double down on it.

link   

Wont be long.

Jesus, you honestly live in your own reality. I bet you are smart there.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Barr and Mueller teach Bible classes at the same church?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Pretty sure he is going to talk about what is in the report which the right seems to have been ignoring totally.

The report does not exonerate trump... no matter how often the orange goon claims it does.

So Mueller only needs to talk about what is in the report that y'all have been sweeping under the rug.

An investigation does not exonerate a person, it proves them guilty. Otherwise, they are innocent.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Barr and Mueller teach Bible classes at the same church?
Well, there wives knit sweaters or something, right?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

An investigation does not exonerate a person, it proves them guilty. Otherwise, they are innocent.

the msm of recent would have you believe otherwise

those who do not understand the rights we have in this nation believe the msm

perhaps by design

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Wont be long.

I have to admit I like CSpan approach. Nice quiet screen showing live announcement starting soon, and no annoying squawking spins in background trying to brainwash me from the truth.

Edit add: found Cspan link to share here:

Starting soon!
edit on 5 29 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Classic case of TDS. I almost feel sorry for the TDS sufferers. Maybe there's a pill for that too.

edit on 29-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How convenient, already have an excuse to not be around when things once again don't pan out the way they do in your head.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think you all will be disappointed

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Arnie123

Wont be long.

I have to admit I like CSpan approach. Nice quiet screen showing live announcement starting soon, and no annoying squawking spins in background trying to brainwash me from the truth.
To be fair, I don't have any issue with running something in the background, sometimes I got YT going with Linus or any other tech guru...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join