It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller To Make Statement Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

What is that rattling noise?

Someone shaking in their boots?

from a statement from someone whose job is over?
nope
no matter how much you don't understand the process, mullers portion is over, and unless he is now going to admit lying nothing will change

what the press did with the information he provided, no charges recommended, is not factored in to the process he was hired to complete

if anything mueller, by taking as long as he did, hurt the dnc as even if they wanted to there is not enough time left to impeach the bad orange man
what is even more hilarious is the dnc by holding on to impeachment is ensuring trumps re election

shaking....sure but only from laughing at ridiculous dems getting outwitted by trump

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think your are completely wrong, but we'll see in about an hour.

Isn't that the normal state of affairs here?
New specs can't fix that vision problem.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If you read the article, it's still spinning the letter Mueller wrote to Barr as if Barr made mistakes in how he portrayed the report. The phone call cleared that up, but is not conducive for the narrative, so it's ignored by most, you know, to push the agenda. The failed agenda.

Mueller can't say anything different than his report said. So this will likely be something ignored by the left, as it can only be clarification on what is known.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Rumors claim he's officially announcing his full retirement from public life 😎

He will also confirm no collusion and no obstruction 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

the Barr investigation is not stealing headlines anywhere but here. Sorry...

The only issue that I have heard regarding that investigation is the worry about people dying when their cover is blown for political reasons.

Dont care to address that do you?

Mueller's letter to Barr has already laid out how he feels his report has been portrayed. Do you really think he has had a change of heart over the past month hearing his words twisted by the trump admin?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

doubt it... we actually know what that word means.

Of course the left knows what that word means. That is what they are doing.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do they not also know that Mueller has objected to the way his report has been handled?

I do not think this is going to be about Barrs investigation at all.

link   

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: watchitburn

doubt it... we actually know what that word means.

Of course the left knows what that word means. That is what they are doing.

Silly has been good at using the Treason term as bait. I've seen quite a few slip on it.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors claim he's officially announcing his full retirement from public life 😎

That was my first thought... but the report said he would be addressing Russia specifically.

He will also confirm no collusion and no obstruction 😎

I guess that would cover the Russia part. No reason he couldn't pile on with his resignation...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday recalled a conversation he had with special counsel Robert Mueller after the special counsel voiced concerns to him in a letter. Barr told members of the Senate Judiciary Committee that he was surprised Mueller didn’t simply call him over his concerns about a summary the attorney general sent to Congress in late March about the 22-month probe. "I said, 'Bob, what’s with the letter? Why don’t you just pick up the phone and call me if there’s an issue?'" Barr said during his testimony before the panel Wednesday."And he said that they were concerned about the way the media was playing this and felt that it was important to get out the summaries, which they felt would put their work in proper context and avoid some of the confusion that was emerging," Barr added. The comments come a day after it was revealed that Mueller sent Barr a letter in March taking issue with a four-page letter the attorney general sent Congress summarizing the special counsel’s principal conclusions. "The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this office’s work and conclusions," Mueller wrote in his letter to Barr on March 27. "There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations,"Mueller continued. Barr slammed the letter’s tone on Wednesday, suggesting that Mueller did not write it himself. "The letter’s a bit snitty, and I think it was probably written by one of his staff people," he told the Judiciary panel. Barr claimed that Mueller told him he did not believe the summary was "misleading or inaccurate" but that the press coverage did not capture the essence of his report. The attorney general said he then sent a note to Congress emphasizing that Mueller’s full findings would be released and that his four-page letter should not be interpreted as a summary. The attorney general wrote in his initial letter to Congress on March 24 that Mueller did not find sufficient evidence of coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 race to bring conspiracy charges. Barr also said that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reviewed Mueller’s evidence and said they did not find sufficient evidence to bring an obstruction of justice charge against the president for interfering with the probe itself.

thehill.com...

Barr claimed that Mueller told him he did not believe the summary was "misleading or inaccurate" but that the press coverage did not capture the essence of his report.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Do they not also know that Mueller has objected to the way his report has been handled?

Why would he do that? He didn't make any recommendations with it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Mueller's letter to Barr has already laid out how he feels his report has been portrayed. Do you really think he has had a change of heart over the past month hearing his words twisted by the trump admin?

Nope, I think he has grown tired of how all politicians and media, have twisted and manipulated out of context, his written words.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

My prediction based on your past appearances in threads related to this. Mueller will say stuff you don't agree with and goes against your reality. You will then disappear from the this thread perhaps the board for a few days until CNN can come up with new talking points. You will then reappear regurgitating the talking points, though I give you credit you don't give up easily in the face of always being proven wrong.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
He's probably just announcing the release of the information that various judges have ordered to be unredacted.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

as if Barr made mistakes in how he portrayed the report

No "as if" about it. Barr completely misrepresented what the report said. AND Mueller approached him numerous times to get him to correct his statements which he has not done.

I do not know what he will say but I do not think he is going to say that Barr is now correct when he has not agreed to it in the past month.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The only issue that I have heard regarding that investigation is the worry about people dying when their cover is blown for political reasons.

The only thing Mueller has said he had a problem with so far was the media's mischaracterization of his report.

You know, taking it and twisting it around to attempt to somehow say that Trump obstructed something, when even Mueller couldn't find anything that rose to the level of being a prosecutable offense.

As for Barr and his investigation, who is it that appears to be shaking in thier boots?

Heh.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Refresh my memory. That sound like a threat. Don't investigate or people will die?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

No of course not. Mueller can only speak for himself and in regards to the SC Russian investigation. He tried to avoid becoming a political football by letting th AG deliver the conclusions. It backfired and like Rosenstein, he has to step up and admit the truth to the deniers and face the cry of REEEeEeeEee!

link   

I'd ask you to look at my above post where that is explained, but it's not what you want to hear, so please ignore it and continue showing how you got your name.

link   
a reply to: highvein

Obviously you have no clue what the word means.

Who are we at war with?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join