It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller To Make Statement Today

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No thats not it at all.. There is a spy within the Kremlin who has been there for a very very long time. Deep within the enclave. He has worked to be accepted and trusted and embraced. He sees and hears a good deal of information.
Putin wants more than anything to know who that man is. He wants to know who ratted out his group of hackers and thieves to the US.
Barr is going to learn the name of that man. Trump is going to learn the name of that man and then Putin is going to learn the name of that man and that man is gong to die.

And that is not limited to just one person. The network we have includes many people in similar positions. They are Russians and Americans and they are now all at risk.

...So don't investigate or people will die.

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I thought it was interesting when Mueller said

It’s important to preserve documents and evidence and keep it fresh in people’s minds

Hillary Clinton?

Strzok page messages?

Could have been a "subliminal" suggestion 😎

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No thats not it at all.. There is a spy within the Kremlin who has been there for a very very long time. Deep within the enclave. He has worked to be accepted and trusted and embraced. He sees and hears a good deal of information.
Putin wants more than anything to know who that man is. He wants to know who ratted out his group of hackers and thieves to the US.
Barr is going to learn the name of that man. Trump is going to learn the name of that man and then Putin is going to learn the name of that man and that man is gong to die.

And that is not limited to just one person. The network we have includes many people in similar positions. They are Russians and Americans and they are now all at risk.

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU TAKING? 😂 what? Whattt?

WHATTTT???

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I thought it was interesting when Mueller said

It’s important to preserve documents and evidence and keep it fresh in people’s minds

Hillary Clinton?

Strzok page messages?

Could have been a "subliminal" suggestion 😎

I did think that first of all

But Mueller is undoubtedly corrupt or he’s triple bluffed me, he could have put it to bed, he’s left it open for Team Nadler

He found nothing and is just keeping it open for the big tech and MSM to spin

Mueller has no doubt covered up and destroyed a lot of information Durham will be looking for

When and if Durham and Barr can’t find the missing links, they’ll go for impeachment again after 2020

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

WHATTTT???

Nancy Pelosi is preparing to speak. Lets see what drugs she is on today.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If there is a spy that's close to Putin, your hero John Brennan and the NYT are the ones who have signed his death warrant. Brennan really is an idiot. He says he's trying to save sources identities, yet confirms he has a spy close to Putin. Doesn't make sense. There probably is no such person close to Putin.

If there is a spy in Russia close to Putin, Snowden is a good suspect. There's a lot of interesting coincidences going on there.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WHATTTT???

She's zoomed out !!!!!

My God 😆

---says the Mueller Report is mis-represented !!!! 😆

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's zoomed out !!!!!

lots of them are today
well every day for that matter

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WHATTTT???

😂 I can’t wait to hear this

I’m really worried and you guys over in the USA, I honestly think you might have to fight this out

Put me down, many Brits will be coming to help clear up what’s left of them 😂.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Sounded to me like the media got it right. Mueller could not have been more clear.
No collusion.... insufficient evidence. Not no evidence. He also said that when everyone lies its hard to get the truth.
No obstruction... well not so much... But my hands are tied here. Congress do your duty. He has squarely laid out the case for them to prosecute him.

Btw: Insufficient evidence means he could not find enough evidence to prove there was a crime.

Mueller stated that Barr provided more of the report than he thought and he agreed with the DOJs conclusions. He listed in his summary instances that they investigated for obstruction since they may still have been able to charge others as co-conspirators in obstruction.

There were no charges recommended by the Special Counsel on anyone for obstruction since they did not find sufficient evidence to prove guilt of the offense in question. Thus, the DOJ had made the accurate assessment in their conclusions.

So Mueller has not clearly laid out any evidential case for impeachment. Thus why impeachment was not started immediately when Congress received the report.

Impeachment proceedings were done in the past (Clinton) simply due to investigators acknowledging a crime has been committed when their report was referred to Congress for impeachment. This report did not make that conclusion.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Very eloquently and politely stated.
well done

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Stock markets are tumbling following Mueller's statement.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

From my understanding of what NPR and my cell phone quick look is he didnt charge Trump because of DOJ policy . There was no collusion but he did not clear Trump of obstruction . Barr did so now its up to the Democrats to put up or shut up . If they are going to impeach him then get it over with . My guess is they will talk and investigate till the 2020 elections and then say nothing there . Unless he wins then they continue their investigation for 4 more years .

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don’t see him the same way .

That man carries more baggage than Rosio Donald’s kitchen crew .

There are “ reliable source “ reports that claim the FISA and other off the book surveillance
abuses went back for up to a decade . (catherine herridge has a better than average record )

That would mean he was running the S-show while sitting in the big chair on the seventh floor.

I say good riddance.

I’m not gonna pay attention to him until his under indictment DC encore tour begins.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Interesting timing that Mueller chose today to speak.

The OIG is dropping reports today!

The 2019 Spring Semiannual Report just dropped, it is not the
BIG one we are waiting for but it must be getting close.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

and he agreed with the DOJs conclusions.

Please cite where Mueller said that.

There were no charges recommended by the Special Counsel on anyone for obstruction since they did not find sufficient evidence to prove guilt of the offense in question. Thus, the DOJ had made the accurate assessment in their conclusions.

That's pretty much just the opposite of what Mueller said today, and in his report.

edit on 29-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Stock markets are tumbling following Mueller's statement.

Let it go down, people will make money either way and I had taken a loan from my 401k when it was really high a few weeks back. I would like to get a bargain buying them back. It really hasn't been a big issue with the Dow wins or losses because we made a lot of dividends in the fund at work and grew accordingly. It was pretty nice and I am sure some did better, some did worse.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

and he agreed with the DOJs conclusions.

Please cite where Mueller said that.

That's pretty much just the opposite of what Mueller said today, and in his report.

Mueller said he was saying exactly as the report, his report is his testimony.
Has anyone at all been charged for obstruction? He did state that they fully investigated since they would be able to charge anyone other than the president. If obstruction occurred why not charge co-conspirators since Trump would need assistance in order to obstruct.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As I understand it - - Mueller is the investigator presenting what he found.

He refuses (as he should) to be the Judge and Jury.

The investigation report info - - now goes to the next stage - - as it should.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Mueller said he was saying exactly as the report, his report is his testimony.

He didn't say that he agreed with the DOJ/Barr's conclusions, that Trump is not guilty of obstruction, which is what you claimed he said. He didn't say that today, and he didn't say that Trump was cleared of obstruction charges in his report.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join