It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide disasters and level increase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
As usual when searching topics in here looks like Facebook,99% of post's in here are media induced crap,when in fact meanwhile most of the world is being devastated by volcanoes,earthquakes flooding,and if anyone does post,it gets like maybe 4 flags and minimum views,see how ignorant this place has become.all for the all mighty dollar which it now makes,people need to wake up,10 yrs ago I thought I would get a step from here,and I have about 3 steps back,is it that hard to be honest,in the end truth will be more valuable then any gold

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Ignorance is making a post ith no punctuation.

As far as devastation....you think maybe its getting worse cuz there are more people/buildings to destroy?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

As far as devastation....you think maybe its getting worse cuz there are more people/buildings to destroy?

Ignorance is judging people about their grammar without taking a look at what one has typed before posting...

We all make mistakes (EVEN YOU!) and some members might be dyslexic or even don’t have English as their mother tongue.

On topic : Sadly, money makes the world go around and nothing can change that...😞

Lags
edit on 29-5-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You could take a look at this map.

Most acurate and best curated emergency and disaster map on the planet, I think.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ATS was once a cool place to hang out. It’s so politically blinded now. The people we used to talk to on here .. maybe they will come back now that the stuff is really hitting the fan. The time is not near anymore.. it’s NOW!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
As usual when searching topics in here looks like Facebook,99% of post's in here are media induced crap,when in fact meanwhile most of the world is being devastated by volcanoes,earthquakes flooding,and if anyone does post,it gets like maybe 4 flags and minimum views,see how ignorant this place has become.all for the all mighty dollar which it now makes,people need to wake up,10 yrs ago I thought I would get a step from here,and I have about 3 steps back,is it that hard to be honest,in the end truth will be more valuable then any gold

I like what you bring to the table i really do, but criticizing the site isn't the answer champ, who cares about stars and flags, seriously have you seen some of the plain ridiculous of topic posts that get showered with the damn things. Your issue is you feel your taking "3 steps back", be grateful as judging by some of the posts the further away you are at times the better.
Remember old mate the opposite in this world is usually the true path forward so the less stars and flags you get the more sane you probably are. Doesn't apply whole heartedly across the board their are a lot of very intelligent people here but it would not be good practice to name them of course.
The beauty of it all is that come judgment time the truth which you are completely right about in your closing paragraph will be traceable/provable through the likes of these sites and their members for better or worse.

Let em talk their bs just don't you know what and let them complete their mission. How else can you measure the hurdles we face. SOME MAY BE IGNORANT BUT HERE THEY HAVE A LICENCE TO IGNORE/DENY THAT. Its kinda the point.

As for ATS, i love it and so do you or after 10 years plus you wouldn't still be here.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The world isn't being 'devastated' by disasters now any more than it has been in the past.

The biggest difference is, now there is 24x7 MSM/social media coverage of every single thing which happens anywhere on planet Earth and beyond. Somebody pharts in central Africa and someone else posts it on failbook for likes.

The World does not revolve around flags, likes and subscribers on goo-tube.
edit on 5/29/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Ignorance is judging people about their grammar without taking a look at what one has typed before posting...

We all make mistakes (EVEN YOU!) and some members might be dyslexic or even don’t have English as their mother tongue.

On topic : Sadly, money makes the world go around and nothing can change that...😞

Lags

I never understand people that blame the concept of monetary currency for all that ails the world. People are the problem, not money. Or more to the point, a lack of situational awareness of people among opportunistic predators and a fundamental misunderstanding of causality.

Without money, brute force is what would make the world go round. Big, bad alpha man will once again reign supreme. The currency system is in actuality an equalizer. It opens a window for others to be rewarded for achievements other than just being born strong or beautiful. Just look at the impact the betas in Silicon Valley are having on the world today with the amount of wealth they've acquired through their various achievements. They're busy reshaping society with all their idealistic dreams.

Ironically enough for them, though, that they are busying themselves trying to destroy the very system that gave them that power in the first place and are doing everything they can to hand the power back to the big, bad scary alpha male. Meek are gonna meek, I suppose...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Surely even you see the irony in the OP calling out ATS as ignorant...yet cant hit the period button. And im pretty sure sentence and paragraph structure is not a side effect of dyslexia.

On topic....how many more people and roads and buildings are there in the world compared to say....1919 as an example? Exponentially more...which means the odds go up that any natural disaster is gonna do more damage.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You mean, like, posts that have done kind of attention-getting title but really have no content that actually relates to the title in any significant way?

Yeah, stuff like that is irritating.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Most accurate what? I've seen more accuracy from a one year old.
Look at the Azores quakes. 3 on the 29th of May. The only difference is the 3 supposedly in Corvo in the Azores puts Corvo in 3 separate places about a thousand miles between them. If they can't get the location correct what else is wrong.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I know the answer for the midwest's weather woes.

You have a heat dome sitting over the southeast. It's drawing up gulf air over the plains, and it's the perfect time of year for severe storm generation, so all along that heat dome which happens to be sitting right along the edges of tornado alley, you've got the perfect conditions to train thunderstorms and rain and then you've got your classic spring air masses that create wind sheer and rotating storms for tornadoes.

Add in the endless rains at the rainiest time of our year, and you then have all the flooding.

We can't catch a break and won't until that heat dome breaks up and the weather systems can break out of this pattern.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Most acurate and best curated emergency and disaster map on the planet, I think.

This is a good one also, but some features you have to pay for.

www.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Dark Winter: How the Sun Is Causing a 30-Year Cold Spell - author John L. Casey,
According to one among other experts,

Former White House national space policy advisor, NASA headquarters consultant, and space shuttle engineer tells the truth about ominous changes taking place in the climate and the Sun.

Winter is Coming.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

This is a good one also, but some features you have to pay for.

www.globalincidentmap.com...

That's astonishing!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
Dark Winter: How the Sun Is Causing a 30-Year Cold Spell - author John L. Casey,
According to one among other experts,

Former White House national space policy advisor, NASA headquarters consultant, and space shuttle engineer tells the truth about ominous changes taking place in the climate and the Sun.

Winter is Coming.

I, too, believe we are about to enter a small ice age.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

People Who Constantly Point out Grammar Mistakes Are Pretty Much jerks, Scientists find.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

ith? Mr grammar Nazi why post a word that doesn't exist? is this like the new math? this pattern of destruction is just a weak sample as the Grand solar minimum is starting in July,so look for disasters from 21st to 29th every month,this is not speculation the whole world is being destroyed

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Yes I agree unfortunately I once again proved my point,people can't see forest for the trees

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Artemis12

Yes I agree unfortunately I once again proved my point,people can't see forest for the trees

People like that have no concept of the trees, let alone the forest. Lets call it Millennial Angst. Keep on posting, I think you have more input worthy of review than half the members here.
edit on 3-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join