It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Publishers Clearing House Browser redirect, Spyware ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I can't resist a free lottery ticket even it it is a two billion to one shot that I may win - So I use their search engine to gain an entry ticket.

Lately though, and often, when I search with their search engine a new browser opens up?

Why?- I keep imaging this is some type of spy or malware. - Is it

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
More information is needed,,, when you say a new browser do you actually mean a new TAB or new instance of the same browser.. or a different browser ???

Please post more info...

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

Instead of opening a new tab on the top of my page as it normally does a new Google Chorme page, somewhat smaller than
the page that is open, with no otter tabs open on it, will open - At that point I stop and close that page and the 'search' page that I originally opened to make the search.

Something makes me suspicious about a new page opening for a search instead of it appearing as usual on my open
browser - And yes, in the past, but not recently, I've had my malware blocker, such as Malwarebytes, block a few of their
advertisers as malware.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Download Malwarebytes, run the update and scan, and see if there is anything goofy snooping on your system.

Malwarebytes is a really good malware detection & eradication program. The free version is extremely good for what it is.

Look:

www.malwarebytes.com...

new topics

top topics

join