It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi ~ In A Pickle or Pickled ~ Or Both

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A lot has been said about the "Pelosi Tapes" over the last few days but the thought hits that we haven't heard much from her since. Maybe I've just missed it?

It got me to wondering if she's been called to heel or heeled herself in fear of the obvious cognitive problems now made more obvious by all the attention the subject is getting.

I'd link some vids but...Google.

Sure there is a certain smaller segment of society that will believe the deep state sponsored narrative of how awesome and brilliant she is (and a fashion icon to boot!) but with something as obvious as this it seems that some of those previously in that group will now start to realize just how scattered she really is when she confusedly stumbles through any further speeches.

Quite the conundrum it seems.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ummm…"Where's the beef"...?

YouSir

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Bout time she retires with some pride left, otherwise ?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
She's both Pickle and Pickled.

And Pruned 😎

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And Pruned 😎

Miss Lube Rack's time has come and gone.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I'm leaning towards a stepping down and then being publicly scolded by the compromised msm for allegedly making fun of someone with early-onset dementia.

Then again they might sober her up and give her stem cell treatments and squeak some temporary coherence out of her.

I pretty sure her--and her teammates--have a real and legitimate fear of her speaking publicly at the moment.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Speaker is unable to go in hiding. She’s going to be back in front of cameras soon. All eyes/ears will be on how she comes across. Between now and then, if she’s trying to make any changes to help with that, it could go either way.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Find a more recent interview and compare it to this 2006 interview. She just became speaker of the house. Even take note of what she says then. Interesting in several facets.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It's a shame that the fake video was even made, because Nancy looks and sounds bad enough with no editing help. Then again, it does get more people seeing the real video where she looks almost the same.

I just watched the side by side version and she does sound more drunk...but i still say the editing was unnecessary since she looks ridiculous everytime she speaks.

This is the real video, i assume, since it's CSPAN.

CNN side by side fake/real..comparison is at 2:41.. Remember it's CNN so real video may be manipulated too..

They did a similar thing with the Acosta video of him hitting the girls elbow who tried to take mic. They claimed it was altered and he never touched her, but obviously he did swipe her arm away regardless of the slight slow motion they say was done.

The liberal loonies will now claim any critical video of one their "stars" is edited and fake.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well WaPo is running a different angle... she's not drunk or demented.

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.52f7fce35933
Title:

Faked Pelosi videos, slowed to make her appear drunk, spread across social media

Distorted videos of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), altered to make her sound as if she’s drunkenly slurring her words, are spreading rapidly across social media, highlighting how political disinformation that clouds public understanding can now grow at the speed of the Web.

Excuses excuses... she has a problem, no she's fine and everything we saw was edited to make her look bad.
I honestly feel she's messed up in the head as MSM is trying to cover for her induced or not Dementia..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There are a host of players in this game who have gone down before her. She needs to be one.

Reminds me of WWII Japan's Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto regarding the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor by forces of Imperial Japan. The quotation is portrayed at the very end of the 1970 film Tora! Tora! Tora! as: I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

I think there is a close parallel for all those who go for blood with President Trump. They seem to decline rather fast and face terrible failures.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

It's a shame that the fake video was even made, because Nancy looks and sounds bad enough with no editing help. Then again, it does get more people seeing the real video where she looks almost the same.

I just watched the side by side version and she does sound more drunk...but i still say the editing was unnecessary since she looks ridiculous everytime she speaks.

Agreed, but at this point I don't think it matters either way. All ears are upon her now and her cognitive problems will become obvious to many.

To be fair, she's 79-yrs old and that certainly comes into play. Still, she obviously has real and fairly significant issues and she's number 3 in line. That's a scary thought.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

I think there is a close parallel for all those who go for blood with President Trump. They seem to decline rather fast and face terrible failures.

It's so true that it would almost make one come to the conclusion there's some kind of cosmic hand in it.
edit on 28-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The Democrat party is engaged in a civil war and they don't want anyone to notice, weird, I know, but when you're the bastion of corruption and deception, well, you got your work cut out for you staying the course......

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

"I'd link some vids but...Google." That's a pretty bad excuse and doesn't elaborate anything.
edit on 28-5-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Fake video?

It looked like a montage video.

MSM spinnin again.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

"I'd link some vids but...Google." That's a pretty bad excuse and doesn't elaborate anything.

I'd proffer that it wasn't any kind of excuse but rather a subtlety made point about Google/Youtube/Alphabet Inc. Maybe I should've winked?

The elaboration was in the text-body.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Plotus

It's so true that it would almost make one come to the conclusion there's some kind of cosmic hand in it.

BINGO! America is in good hands!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A verbal coherency test for Nancy to say 20 times without errors........😀

Nancy picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Nancy picked. If Nancy picked a peck of pickled peppers..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And Pruned 😎

I had no idea you could pickle a battle ax

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join