It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why obstruction and cover-up charges smack of desperation

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sharyl Attkisson (a genuine journalist) has a great summation about the Bueller Report showing Zer0 Obstruction !!

She herself has been a victim of the Deep State tactics.

Trump was Seeking Justice, not Obstructing 😀

Democrats chasing their tails 😎

Democrats need to read and absorb ..................

(warning: the article contains a video featuring Nancy Pelosi ---- You have been warned)😎

Why obstruction and cover-up charges smack of desperation

A friend of mine who is — I’ll just say it — a devoted Trump-hater recently was talking about President Trump’s obstruction and asked what I thought.

After listening to his views, I told him there’s plenty about which to criticize the president, as is true of any political leader. But the obstruction charge doesn’t make logical sense. I used an analogy to explain why. When I finished, this friend still hated Trump — but surprised me by saying, “Nobody’s ever explained it that way. That makes sense. You should write about it.”

Obviously, I don’t kid myself that this analogy will “make sense” to everyone. But after listening to both sides and looking at the publicly available evidence, here’s how I see it:

DeeeeCLASS on the way !!

Get READY
😧

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Old deep State is fighting for survival!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Deeeee-conditioning to make losing more elegant?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
they say fecal matter only rolls down hill, but they are trying to make it only a trickle instead of a deluge.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
She forgot a word "our" other than that I mean come on I mean really come on it is Pelowsi after all and she appears not to have had her fill of taxpayer funded top shelf liquor in her so maybe we can forgive her for forgetting it. Doesn't "I believe the president is involving himself in our cover up sound more plausible?" What do I know I am just an independent who wants this bs to be over and done with so we can stand a chance perhaps "Be United" again. Just saying there is a reason the lyrics read "United we stand Divided we fall" We have fallen enough don't you think?

new topics

top topics

join