It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

I have to say I agree with you on this.

One area people are finding it difficult to criticize Trump is on the economy. After hearing about what obama inherited for 8 years while he was seemingly helpless to change it, he claimed it would take a magic wand. Then along comes Trump and apparently, a magic wand came along with him.

It would make sense to try to knock down Trump's greatest success and many would argue that is the economy. Investors are not always skittish and emotional. But there is a fear factor when big numbers start showing up on a market that is traditionally fairly stable. Bandwagoning takes over shortly thereafter. The average investor, who hates to make emotional decisions, has probably stayed the course and watched his 401k disappear. It is a difficult decision to stay the course and ride it out. Many will sell, wrongly, and miss much of the correction - provided there is one. The trick is being able to tell the difference between a short fall and a long slide.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'll tell you something
If they still haven't brought disgusting criminals to justice like Hillary /Podesta , then they will Never bring a single top level person to justice. Not ever.
Unless the public Demands it in mass, which they won't because everyone is happy with their beer and ballgames.
There will Never again be any true justice in America.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The number of rational people comprehending the enormity of what Obama's Admin did, is growing rapidly.

Liz Cheney - It was TREASON: thehill.com...

Even the Cheneys are realizing they wanna be on the winning side at the end of all this. Probably trying to save their own asses at this point.

Like DB has implied, blood is the only thing at this point that can satisfy the growing ravenous hunger for justice.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRealSolarPanel
I'll tell you something
If they still haven't brought disgusting criminals to justice like Hillary /Podesta , then they will Never bring a single top level person to justice. Not ever.
Unless the public Demands it in mass, which they won't because everyone is happy with their beer and ballgames.
There will Never again be any true justice in America.

We are working on that. It takes time to break the MSM programming. But you are correct in that the government can never take any action without the consent/demands of the people. And I repeat, we are working on that.

You might not have noticed, CNN had to let a bunch of people go recently. Their sponsors could only justify propping them up for so many years before they realized it just isn't worth it anymore... better to use that money to fund their own escape from justice.

If you're not seeing the changes, well, I guess that must mean you are not participating in the many changes that are happening so I can only blame you.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah yeah...wake me up when it gets here.

At least you are admitting you are asleep!!!! That is a good step, now repeat after me No Collusion, No Obstruction, President Trump is Fully Exonerated from the fictitious crime the left had to dreampt up to try to explain why SHE lost (other than the fact that she is the most vile candidate in the history of our to run and lose not once but twice.) Repeat 100 time a day until you are free from all your dreamy thoughts. Good luck you can break free and learn to be "Woke"!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Many Marxist activist Obama Judges still on the bench. The Judicial as well as the legislature end of things were highly corrupted by Obama. When President Trump came in he was not a career politician and did not have a gaggle of people to fill positions. This all would not be happening if like most Presidents he fired all of the Obama Marxist idiots when he took office and replace them with his own trusted people. The last problem is that both Republican and Democrats are complicit in the SWAMP MONSTER. Slowly President Trump will get good people into the right places. Takes time and really a second term to make this happen.

edit on 19-6-2019 by Ansuzrune because: spelling correction

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shooterbrody

My personal bet is that the indictments never come..

I have only seen a trend of claiming vast felonious malfeasance, then nothing at all happen..

No credible evidence is presented, except on conspiracy sites..

No charges are ever pressed..

Nothing happens.

Yeah, I don't think Trump has any power over any agencies. If that were true, recent events would have never taken place. Anyone with any kind of power hates Trump.

What does that tell ya?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join