It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've been reading ATS periodically for years. Never posted. I appreciate much of the thought and analysis that goes into some of the UFO/Paranormal topics. Truly fascinating stuff.

Politics, however, always seem a bit dramatic. For the last 2 years, the left had been predicting the downfall of the Trump administration at every turn. It just never ended. Each leaked tidbit spelled disaster for the right... and, well... here we are.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. The right predicting doom and gloom for the left. One author's opinion sparking a thread pages long declaring the forthcoming destruction of the Democrats.

I'm kinda surprised, actually, to find that here. You guys have always been evidence and fact guys. You've always been hypothesis formers. You were dyed in the wool science nuts.

What happened?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SciGuyWest

Read the Q threads. Even if you don't believe in Q itself, a lot of this stuff has been parsed together by people here through various sources long ago.

The question is only whether or not it ever actually becomes public. Declas would clear the way for much of it to be brought out in the open, but will it?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes, you are correct, off to the corner to give silly some company.

My point is I want everyone to have to atone for their actions, if proven guilty, they should have to pay for their misdeeds (but treason is a stretch). After all, so far it looks like a waste of resources only to have our government focused on something that isn't helping our country.

That said, after we make those who are accountable pay, we need to reform the intelligence agencies as this is not the first time of this happening. It's been going on for decades, and it needs to stop. We need to start fighting for our rights back, because at this point, it's all so loopholed and convoluted, the government can silence anyone they wish.

So lets call it Sedition and give them life on a Navy prison ship at sea that never sets their feet on solid ground until they are put in the grave.

Do you realise how expensive that would be?

I bet we could get a fund going.

I am sure of it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, if I get this right. None of it can be known until it's declassified? But, somehow 6 pages of ATS forum space are filled with stories of certain destruction... without it being declassified?

Q is another one of those things that seem pretty silly. What is the point of a hush-hush organization or person with massive inside information but refuses to validate it in any way? Remember Ronald Reagan...Trust, but verify?

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but... yikes... this is kinda dumb.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This isnt q
It is real clear politics
The msm

Nice try tho

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wasn't trying anything. I was responding to Ketsuko.

While this was posted on RealClearPolitics, it was written by one dude. As you know, RCP runs a whole bunch of articles everyday usually alternating their view points. Some are from respectable outlets, some are questionable.

I'm science oriented. I recognize an Appeal to Authority fallacy when I see it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Seriously, go to Realclearpolitics.com and view the dozens and dozens of articles put out each week. Some for Trump, some against. Some say he's a crook some say there is a deep state.

How do you pick one article and make this grand conclusion?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The clues were out there, but there is no hard evidence to prove it. People in various places, even in some places in the press, have put it together.

This is the mainstream press it's starting to hit now.

Q covers all kinds of weird stuff, but the main core is the political conspiracy about what was going on with coup attempt against Trump using the Steele Dossier and related items.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Its the first
Wont be the last
Poo poo it all you like
Wont stop the exposure

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Your view is just fine to hold if you are partisan.

I'm not. I prefer facts & evidence to make a decision.

"Truth isn't a game you win by being an asshole."
-- someone famous

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

And the truth is the msm is covering the exposure

No matter if YOU like it or not

My view is mine
Not for YOU to choose either

How "open minded" of you

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Yeah. MSM. Ok.

Thank you for sharing your view.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It is my 8 page thread
Rcp is msm

Dont be so mad bra

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SciGuyWest

Seriously, go to Realclearpolitics.com and view the dozens and dozens of articles put out each week. Some for Trump, some against. Some say he's a crook some say there is a deep state.

So exactly what are you suggesting? A website that only has one perspective and shows nothing but that one perspective is somehow more reliable? That one-sided site would come across as blatantly biased IMO.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm not mad at all. I may be a bit surprised a the lack of objectiveness being displayed here, but it's nothing I haven't seen before on political sites. I'll stick to the UFO stuff and disregard this content. It's cool.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: SciGuyWest

So exactly what are you suggesting? A website that only has one perspective and shows nothing but that one perspective is somehow more reliable? That one-sided site would come across as blatantly biased IMO.

First, my point was that RCP has many competing viewpoints. I think that's a good thing. Clearly, they value the intelligence of the reader to make a decision rather than be told what to think.

In this case, my question would be... how do you take a single article, that many have indicated lacks any hard evidence, and then claim its being covered by the MSM? In addition, make unfounded claims about what may or may not have happened? (Some went so far as to mention they wanted "blood" etc...

First, the term MSM would imply many news outlets...as one site does not create a "mainstream." I would concede that this story might be carried elsewhere, but that is not shared.

Secondly, why select this article as truth and articles refuting it as un-truth? We've already stipulated that no hard evidence is present.

Lastly, the term MSM is one of negative connotation. Generally meant to demean those outlets as unreliable or liberal puppets. What is the importance of a place that is negatively viewed carrying an article you agree with? Wouldn't that make you LESS likely to believe it?
edit on 5292019 by SciGuyWest because: Spelling corrections

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.realclearpolitics.com...

So even the msm is acknowledging the shenanigans pulled by the obsma administration.

They expected Hillary Clinton to win in 2016 and bury any traces of malfeasance, just as they had buried hers. It didn’t work out that way.

People here have been posting about this for years.
Congrats ATS once again way ahead of the curve.

These are very serious charges, and, if proven, serious crimes. What makes them worse — far worse — is that they may well be connected to each other. If they are, they would represent a high-level conspiracy by government officials, appointed by one party and directed at political opponents during and after an election.

When the msm is questioning the actions of the obama administration it is over.
The public exposure is coming.

MANY on ats were right.

I will leave this here for you in case you missed it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

www.realclearpolitics.com...

So even the msm is acknowledging the shenanigans pulled by the obsma administration.

They expected Hillary Clinton to win in 2016 and bury any traces of malfeasance, just as they had buried hers. It didn’t work out that way.

People here have been posting about this for years.
Congrats ATS once again way ahead of the curve.

These are very serious charges, and, if proven, serious crimes. What makes them worse — far worse — is that they may well be connected to each other. If they are, they would represent a high-level conspiracy by government officials, appointed by one party and directed at political opponents during and after an election.

When the msm is questioning the actions of the obama administration it is over.
The public exposure is coming.

MANY on ats were right.

I will leave this here for you in case you missed it.

I saw this. Thanks. It doesn't really answer any of my questions. It's no big deal. That's not your job. Have a great night.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Evidence at the public level is a nebulous thing. Whether it exists or whether it is in the hands of the public are two very different things. it is oft necessary on the part of the reader to make his own decisions. Sometimes that requires little more than common sense. For example, did Lynch really meet with bill clinton on the tarmac, surrounded by secret service, completely coincidentally despite the fact that all their travel plans are always known in advance for security purposes, just to talk about their grandchildren? There is no hard evidence that says no, but no. They didn't.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16
IMHO the next move will involve the stock market. Soros does the money thing as well as anyone.
I believe he did it right after the election in 2008 so GB would get the blame and not BHO.
This is just my opinion and nothing more. Keep your eyes on the stock market. The closer we get to the 2020 presidential election to worse the market will do.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join