It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Oh, with the 'Crats in charge of the House, it's very possible that Trump could be impeached, but it's up to the Senate that has to actually put real teeth in it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The msm is reporting what we have discussed here for 3 years.
When the msm is asking if obsma spyed on his political opponents the cst is out of the bag.
No more denial.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly. That's why CNN is failing in terms of viewership. Masses are becoming awakened. Thank God the shift of awareness is constantly occurring in the right direction.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Example of a Democrat defensive error ..............

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Before you get your hopes up because a centre right biased media outlet is telling you what you want to hear please just answer one question:
If there would be any foundation for accusations of wrong doing by Obama why hasn't Trump ordered the FBI to prosecute long ago?

Maybe because all the leadership positions are operated by Cabal members who have to be given some rope. Plus, had he came in kicking everyone to the curb that deserved it, then the real masters puppeteers walk away free for sure.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes, you are correct, off to the corner to give silly some company.

My point is I want everyone to have to atone for their actions, if proven guilty, they should have to pay for their misdeeds (but treason is a stretch). After all, so far it looks like a waste of resources only to have our government focused on something that isn't helping our country.

That said, after we make those who are accountable pay, we need to reform the intelligence agencies as this is not the first time of this happening. It's been going on for decades, and it needs to stop. We need to start fighting for our rights back, because at this point, it's all so loopholed and convoluted, the government can silence anyone they wish.

So lets call it Sedition and give them life on a Navy prison ship at sea that never sets their feet on solid ground until they are put in the grave.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Peeple

If 2020 comes and goes and trump loses, without exposing and prosecuting a number of prominent dems/players, then yeah, you can pretty well say we were wrong.

So true, and it may be that sign some people were looking for that we are going to be removed as a Nation and become A state in the NWO plan.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did anyone catch this in the source the OP cited?

This assault on democracy has not been proven, but the evidence emerging in dribs and drabs strongly suggests the possibility. If it is proven, and if the Obama White House was directly involved, as some FBI texts plainly say, the scandal would be one of the biggest in American history.

How big? Big enough that major news organizations, which always favor transparency (“Democracy Dies in Darkness”), are now deeply troubled by the release of any secret documents. They know the stakes are too high and transparency too dangerous for their side, politically.

I didn't know news organizations were supposed to have a side, but here you have the poli sci prof writing this article openly acknowledging it and further alluding to which "side" it is.

I think that officially started from the best I can tell, when Hitler was inducted as Chancellor of Deutschland. The major news organizations were on his side then and they veered left on that spot. They still hate Jews too. smh....This is brainwashing tactics being played like Orwell predicted. The puppet masters gained control in Europe 1st and destroyed Russia. China got in on it too. Kabuki theater at its' finest for the whole world with wars to make the war machine rich.
edit on 29-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
a reply to: shooterbrody

Unfortunately, my prediction is that Hillary & Obama will die of old age before any substantial charges are levied against them. They are dirty, and everyone with a lick of sense and a modicum of intellectual honesty knows they are corrupt.
But that in no way guarantees that we will ever see any real justice.
Obama knew all along that Hillary was lying about not having classified emails on her server, but he kept the dirty secret along with the rest of his administration and the complicit press.

I suspect history will look back at Obama & Killary in a very unfavorable light. If America survives, maybe that will be part of the playbook of the future. What not to let happen to your country.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

5 other countries were involved

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes, but this is open acknowledgment in the press that the press has a side. That's a new one to me.

Most people with half a brain know about it, but the press plays the denial game. They're impartial. They just report the news.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, but this is open acknowledgment in the press that the press has a side. That's a new one to me.

they have acknowledged that fact since election night 2016
it is in no way a secret

the fact that that msm is publishing that spying on political opposition occured is stunning imo
the IG report must be damning

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This must be why Mueller just left that parting shot....

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: joemoe
If the doc below is true, Obama might be in the hot seat along with all the other co-conspirators. Punishment should fit the crime if so, and that crime is Treason.

That looks like trouble.
Asking an ally to spy on their political opponents.
Bigger than watergate!

It's fake. That's already been pointed out, but you're all ignoring it because you want it to be real.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Thanks
I guess I missed that.

I did not miss this.
www.theguardian.com...
Coincidence then .........?
www.msn.com...
as that must be as well?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

William Barr.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

My point is I want everyone to have to atone for their actions, if proven guilty, they should have to pay for their misdeeds (but treason is a stretch). After all, so far it looks like a waste of resources only to have our government focused on something that isn't helping our country.

That said, after we make those who are accountable pay, we need to reform the intelligence agencies as this is not the first time of this happening. It's been going on for decades, and it needs to stop. We need to start fighting for our rights back, because at this point, it's all so loopholed and convoluted, the government can silence anyone they wish.

Yes, I concur. They all need to be held accountable to the letter of the law. If you look at the true definition of the law though, I don’t feel that treason is much of a stretch at all. There’s criminal intent happening within our government agencies that’s being passed off as business as usual and it needs to come to a grinding halt. If we continue to allow these agencies to be politicized and weaponized regardless of political affiliation, we’re screwed. We’re at a pivotal point within our country, it could get better or a whole lot worse. I’m hoping for the better.

I know you didn't reply to me, but, I just had to add...

We are all screwed. This isn't just a USA thing. It's a Western thing.

Same issues happening in Canada, we're just more discrete about it lol but the odd times someone blows the whistle or some info comes out to prove them corrupt.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: StallionDuck

The real question is WHY???

Trump and the republicans owned every section of the government for his first 2 years.. they still own most and The fbi/cia/exc heads are all appointed by trump.

So is trump covering up for hilldog and co???

Or was it all a fabrication in the first place...

That's hard to say. I honestly don't have an answer for that. I don't even care to speculate. Maybe it's a cover or maybe he knows it wont stick. I really don't know but I wish someone would step up and do what needs to be done.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So lets call it Sedition and give them life on a Navy prison ship at sea that never sets their feet on solid ground until they are put in the grave.

Do you realise how expensive that would be?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: joemoe
If the doc below is true, Obama might be in the hot seat along with all the other co-conspirators. Punishment should fit the crime if so, and that crime is Treason.

That looks like trouble.
Asking an ally to spy on their political opponents.
Bigger than watergate!

It's fake. That's already been pointed out, but you're all ignoring it because you want it to be real.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join