It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: rickymouse

The problem with what you contend is that this would then legitimize the whole mess we're talking about now.

Maybe the president ordering it is not appropriate, the Judicial system should order it automatically to qualify a candidate to run. That would be a better way. If favoritism is given and a candidate is not investigated truthfully, the people who did the investigation should be charged with crimes. There has to be some other agency actually looking over the intelligence agency that is doing the investigation.

With all the corruption in DC, maybe we need a Yooper investigation to validify someone's candidacy.
There must be ten honest people capable of overseeing the investigation here. Maybe the government could use ATS to check out the candidates, we have lots of people who like to uncover corruption here, I suppose every congressman's relatives would be joining ATS then.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah yeah...wake me up when it gets here.

You're supposed to wake us up when the Mueller investigation puts Trump away for life..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think we will get a token fall guy.
Too much has been exposed for nothing to happen.
Comey Brennan or Clapper.
I will be stocked if lynch or above get dealt with.
Obama will be stained.
His legacy is crap.

I was thinking the same thing about a fall guy. Its gonna be Comey, you can already see everyone blaming him.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The number of rational people comprehending the enormity of what Obama's Admin did, is growing rapidly.

Liz Cheney - It was TREASON: thehill.com...

Well the Liz Cheney I thought she was a few years ago wouldn't have said this. Maybe the tide has turned at least for the scapegoats we know of right now. You know the popcorn stand is going to get rich off this year and we still haven't been down that final orange jump suit wearing stretch yet. Hope for justice remains eternal.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If Biden is the nominee and he gets tied to this in any way.......it's over for 2020.

What mess for the DNC.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh no death is the easy way out. I want to see them publicly shamed and everywhere they go spat on. i want them renamed to trash,and biyatch. trash for the males,and Biyatch for the females. ANd make it a crime for anyone to call them their former names. A fine for first offense and second offense a night in jail and a fine.and so on.

This also is enforced on their family and they have to call them their new names as well.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny
a reply to: Peeple

Couple reasons.. First reason is Trump and the executive branch had to wait until Mueller was wrapped up or else the democrats would scream obstruction. Part of that is that Trump, confident in his innocence, believed Mueller and Co. would only hang themeslves if given enough rope.

Second is that the Justice Department needed to be drained first. Clinton would never be charged with people like Comey, Strzok, Lynch, and who knows how many others in position. They're not going to indict themselves.

Third is that pretty solid evidence is needed to open an investigation into something this big. Enough politically biased texts, questionable warrants, leaks, and conflicting statements to congress are enough to warrant an investigation.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not enough people can or will admit that the corruption in DC is with the republican and democrat politicians.

Case in point; No one ever talks about the Congressional Hush Fund.

Very true. Libertarians have been trying to say that not enough understand it is both parties in the mix of criminals and it has been happening for a while.

It started with Jimmy Carter and Reagan slowed down the cabal twice after being treated like Trump at 1st. Then the criminal cabal started running the media 'news'. Do we have another Reagan to slow them down and help us gain a handle on that drain?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

These are very serious charges, and, if proven, serious crimes. What makes them worse — far worse — is that they may well be connected to each other. If they are, they would represent a high-level conspiracy by government officials, appointed by one party and directed at political opponents during and after an election.

When the msm is questioning the actions of the obama administration it is over.
The public exposure is coming.

MANY on ats were right.

no denying it now, based on if and may?

BTW isn't this what Trump is doing now?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

LOL no. He's not spying on his opponents. He's not trying to entrap them and their cohorts. He's pulling back the curtain to show their spying to the public. The fact that you can ask that question honestly, is an indictment of your education and the media you consume.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Your question has been answered many times in this thread. No, Trump is now pursuing illegalities which actually occurred, not spin pushed by the MSM to resist by 'any means necessary'...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: manuelram16

There is no treason.

Someone really needs to explain that to trump.

The talking heads on left-leaning media has been claiming Trump is guilty of treason for more than two years. Interestingly, I haven't seen your attempts to correct it before now...

Not saying you're incorrect, but just that you've been awfully quiet about it when it's directed the other way...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
For being Butt-Ugly.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Too long of list to put on here you have the internet so why not use it. Start with her getting thrown off the Watergate commission for being too corrupt then move on to when she laughed after getting an accused pedo off laughed and stated she would never trust a polygraph again, theninto her and Bill's days in charge of Arkansas, then you should be able to find your way down the rabbit hole, but try not to use google as they gave millions to see her elected (money lost and wasted and now they are what losing like a kazillion dollars) try to look at it with an open mind instead of the one that is prescribed to their dirty tricks. It may be tough to look at something without bias but dig deep maybe ask god for some help who knows he might show you the way.
edit on 28-5-2019 by CrazyFox because: Missed an important word

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So the troops are home from afgahanistan? The war on drugs (or us) is over? What about the war on terror is terroism finally defeated and we can get on planes again without being violated, have our rights that were "surrendered" (Stolen) from us back, wait did that end when Barry funded ISIL????, are all our troops returned to home from abroad because if we are not at war why wouldn't they be.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: manuelram16

Treason has to involve aiding a country we are at war with.
We are not at war with any country at this moment.

There is no treason.

Someone really needs to explain that to trump.

www.google.com...=treason Looks like someone just gave you the definition from well the dictionary but what are fact but a distraction from the "Orange man bad" narrative

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yeah yeah...wake me up when it gets here.

Says the person who thinks the President is going to be impeached or charged with a crime.

Wake me up for the 2024 elections because the 2020 cycle is OVER!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

the msm is going to have to get onside, otherwise, they might be charged at high levels as co-conspirators. I expect many will be charged in the msm regardless as they too, have been relentless in their lies, slander and libel.

And they wholeheartedly deserve what they've got coming to them. You can own a gun in this country. What you do with it can put you away for a long long time. How did that old adage go, "The pen is mightier than the sword." Let 'em swing from tree branches.

I hope they all get the charges they deserve and the rope that goes with it.

There are only 535 real bad guys. That's not a lot. Add their family, their staff, and their cronies to that number and you'd still probably come up less than 100,000.

Let's do the math: 340,000,000 - 100,000 = 339,900,000

Give it a month and nobody would even miss 'em.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But it's a fact he was spied on and Obama ordered it. Soooooo....? If that's a crime and was uncalled for why is nothing happening?

Patience, just a little patience. Currently there is enough rope to hang some but not all, but they keep giving him more everyday. Have popcorn on hand this is getting good, pretty soon it will be great. Democrats "Release the report" Trump "How about if I release it all?" Democrats "wait a second that would be un-american" hope that dialogue spelled it out nicely enough for you if not I am sorry that the public education system has failed so badly!!!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
If the doc below is true, Obama might be in the hot seat along with all the other co-conspirators. Punishment should fit the crime if so, and that crime is Treason.

That looks like trouble.
Asking an ally to spy on their political opponents.
Bigger than watergate!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join