It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

But it's a fact he was spied on and Obama ordered it. Soooooo....? If that's a crime and was uncalled for why is nothing happening?

Proof. We need proof. And that’s what people forget. We’re so used to presumed guilt now that we forget that even Obama is innocent until proven guilty.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh there will be Republican names coming out in this too, I'm sure. A lot of people think McCain was neck deep in this, for example, but how many Republicans jumped ship with seemingly no explanation? Why? Not all of it was due to poor re-election chances.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The proof exists. In the form of memo's and recordings. But they need testimony. They need someone (or multiple people would be much better) inside the conspiracy to roll. They need them to come out and say "yes, when page/strzok said the whitehouse wants to know everything we're doing on this, they were talking about this. And we did, we briefed obama because the orders came from his level."

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

None of it was due to poor re-election chances. The incumbent wins something like 92% of the time in congressional races. So it was either
A) they hated trump so much they gave up their easy huge paycheck
B) they wanted to get out before they got caught

I think it was a lot more of B than A.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hm, okay fine never. How long do I have to wait before I can say to OP and others "told you so"? 2020 after Trump lost?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If 2020 comes and goes and trump loses, without exposing and prosecuting a number of prominent dems/players, then yeah, you can pretty well say we were wrong.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't think anything is going to happen. This will be swept under the rug and people will forget.

First, the information is readily available now and no one is really acting on it. The media will certain continue to cover it up. The voters on the left are not all that informed, so they won't actually hear of any of this information. Finally, the politically correct will not allow Obama's legacy to be tarnished.

Politics is a dirty game. A the politics of personal destruction is a huge part of it.

Both sides will drum up fake investigations to try to find something to leverage over their opponent. It is just the way the game is played.

Remember, Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ. Does anyone really think they wouldn't have held that above his head if he didn't lie? It isn't like if he admitted to it that the Republicans would have let it slide (despite their own infidelities... Remember, Henry Hyde stepped down after Larry Flynt offer cash to anyone hookers to implicate congress/senators.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Hm, okay fine never. How long do I have to wait before I can say to OP and others "told you so"? 2020 after Trump lost?

*shrugs*

Right after the election, I suppose.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If the doc below is true, Obama might be in the hot seat along with all the other co-conspirators. Punishment should fit the crime if so, and that crime is Treason.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did anyone catch this in the source the OP cited?

This assault on democracy has not been proven, but the evidence emerging in dribs and drabs strongly suggests the possibility. If it is proven, and if the Obama White House was directly involved, as some FBI texts plainly say, the scandal would be one of the biggest in American history.

How big? Big enough that major news organizations, which always favor transparency (“Democracy Dies in Darkness”), are now deeply troubled by the release of any secret documents. They know the stakes are too high and transparency too dangerous for their side, politically.

I didn't know news organizations were supposed to have a side, but here you have the poli sci prof writing this article openly acknowledging it and further alluding to which "side" it is.
edit on 28-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

That document has been debunked.

It was created using this document.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The media and you are not allowed to criticize Obama.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

dang, just what I was thinking to be honest.. the sick don't pay when they are too rich and connected... sucks don't it?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The news media colluding with Democrats is a scandal unto itself.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ATS has been all over this for years.

Our Founders would of got a rope.

Bullets were valuable...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Bill clinton was not impeached for lying about a bj. That was one of seven counts. The majority of his impeachment counts were for witness tampering. He tried to get multiple people to lie under oath, change their statements (to false ones), or submit falsified documents. Basically everything they wish trump had done, but he didn't.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's worse than thst....in the macro view...

Christian view of mine is Obama is the antichrist.....idk...

Yes I do

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A little wishful foresight:

During a broader discussion Sunday about the president's declassification order related to the Russia investigation, "Meet the Press" host asked White House press secretary Sarah Sanders what Trump expects will come out of it.

"Does he expect criminal charges?

Does he expect — he's accused James Comey of treason.

Does he expect Jim Comey to be arrested?" Todd asked.

Sanders said the decision will be left to Attorney General William Barr.

"Again, we're going to let the attorney general make that determination as he gets to the conclusion of this investigation," Sanders replied.

"We certainly expect the people that were responsible and that were part of this unprecedented obstruction and corruption at the FBI, those people should certainly be held responsible and be held accountable, and the president expects that to take place," she added.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wondering if this is a conspiracy by members on both sides to get laws passed to allow spying on all members of govt.
edit on 28-5-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes, you are correct, off to the corner to give silly some company.

My point is I want everyone to have to atone for their actions, if proven guilty, they should have to pay for their misdeeds (but treason is a stretch). After all, so far it looks like a waste of resources only to have our government focused on something that isn't helping our country.

That said, after we make those who are accountable pay, we need to reform the intelligence agencies as this is not the first time of this happening. It's been going on for decades, and it needs to stop. We need to start fighting for our rights back, because at this point, it's all so loopholed and convoluted, the government can silence anyone they wish.

Yes, I concur. They all need to be held accountable to the letter of the law. If you look at the true definition of the law though, I don’t feel that treason is much of a stretch at all. There’s criminal intent happening within our government agencies that’s being passed off as business as usual and it needs to come to a grinding halt. If we continue to allow these agencies to be politicized and weaponized regardless of political affiliation, we’re screwed. We’re at a pivotal point within our country, it could get better or a whole lot worse. I’m hoping for the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join