It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Seems I'm one of the few that thinks there is going to be a lot of pain ahead for those involved. Trump is not your average, spineless republican. Trump is known as someone who hits back, 10x harder..

God help them if he wins his second term and the kit gloves come off.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes, it’s called High Treason.

Not in America, just Treason.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Before you get your hopes up because a centre right biased media outlet is telling you what you want to hear please just answer one question:
If there would be any foundation for accusations of wrong doing by Obama why hasn't Trump ordered the FBI to prosecute long ago?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What is here now? An opinion piece by a conservative partisan hack is evidence now?

Each and every one of these bomb shell threads with tabloidish headline have been major let-downs so far I can see when peddling through the mud pit.

Actually you all should go to the last page of the mudpit and work you way through. Funny and sad to see how naive people can be.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
All that and they still lost. It's astounding.

They overestimated themselves and underestimated their opponent.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

And it looks like they'll double down by keeping the same "I'm not Trump" platform with Biden. His campaign will likely be talking about what Trump is doing wrong without offering solutions to do better.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The way I see it, everything the left has and is accusing President Trump of, they in fact are guilty of.

They are projecting their own crimes on his administration. Just wait and see, it's going to bite them in the ass.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 28-5-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Before you get your hopes up because a centre right biased media outlet is telling you what you want to hear please just answer one question:
If there would be any foundation for accusations of wrong doing by Obama why hasn't Trump ordered the FBI to prosecute long ago?

As the current debacle has shown, before you can accuse a president of a major crime, you'd better have all your ducks in a row.

Lying, misleading, false evidence. . . all issues when the left accused Trump.

You also have to understand that this is not a partisan issue. Both republicans and democrats are corrupt. They both want to return to "status quo".

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct, off to the corner to give silly some company.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

There doing that again too.

Trump wins 2020 by a landslide.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Bombshell Tuesdays.

Hillary is going to be in jail really soon.

Oh you're such a tease

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But Trump is not Rep or Dem and Obama is not president. And I'm sure if he'd love one thing it's seeing Obama in court.
So why is it not happening?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Yes, you are correct, off to the corner to give silly some company.

My point is I want everyone to have to atone for their actions, if proven guilty, they should have to pay for their misdeeds (but treason is a stretch). After all, so far it looks like a waste of resources only to have our government focused on something that isn't helping our country.

That said, after we make those who are accountable pay, we need to reform the intelligence agencies as this is not the first time of this happening. It's been going on for decades, and it needs to stop. We need to start fighting for our rights back, because at this point, it's all so loopholed and convoluted, the government can silence anyone they wish.
edit on 28-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It has to be something serious enough that no one contemplates this sort of thing again for a long, long time.

Given the decayed state of our sense of integrity, you tell me what that would be.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But Trump is not Rep or Dem and Obama is not president. And I'm sure if he'd love one thing it's seeing Obama in court.
So why is it not happening?

Proof.

Iron-clad proof.

Nixon had the tapes which damned him.

There needs to be undisputed proof.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It has to be something serious enough that no one contemplates this sort of thing again for a long, long time.

Given the decayed state of our sense of integrity, you tell me what that would be.

I think it's too late.

Our country isn't just sick.

Gangrene has set in and it's beginning to rot.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

But it's a fact he was spied on and Obama ordered it. Soooooo....? If that's a crime and was uncalled for why is nothing happening?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The problem with what you contend is that this would then legitimize the whole mess we're talking about now.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"TDS" is very strong in you......go see a vet!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join