It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who’s to say foreign elements aren’t involved?

Right! Obama is too stupid to be the ring leader. He was a puppet and I have serious doubts that the puppet masters are US citizens.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Gotta say one thing for you Silly, you are consistent.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The standing president should investigate whether the upcoming candidates are under foreign influence, including the influence of our allies, This is a sovereign nation. All candidates should be investigated then their own party should be informed if there is a problem with probable cause for concern.

There was no legitimate proof of collusion by Trump. No Democrat funded group should have even been allowed to get the Dossier and even had it considered as legit. Hillary was strongly under the influence of foreign countries, Obama was the president, that should have been investigated and she should have been disqualified. Bernie would have been a safer choice than Hillary..

I agree that the intelligence should indiscriminately investigate all candidates equally, political affiliation should not be taken by these agencies. What Obama and his administration did was criminal in this last election. I cannot even comprehend how anyone can think they weren't. Democrats seem to have way less wisdom than Republicans do, maybe democrats got more official schooling where they were conditioned more to believe the left's twisting of info along with lots of student loans. Democrats are less apt to realize that they are being played like a violin.
edit on 28-5-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What are you talking about?!?!

The republicans and trump held majorities every branch of government for 2 years... including the Supreme Court for any challenges..

Every federal law enforcement body is ran by someone hand picked by trump..

Why couldn’t they have held Obama/Hillary/Comey/Clapper/Strock /exc accountable?!?!

If they presented credible evidence against them. There is no need to charge anyone on the republican side. It is win win....

Trump is validated and the democrats are disgraced..

All the gop supporters feel validated and are energized..

I can’t think of any reason trump and co would cover up for them..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparky63

I was stationed overseas while Hillary had her tenure with the State Department.

There was massive corruption.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: manuelram16

Treason has to involve aiding a country we are at war with.
We are not at war with any country at this moment.

There is no treason.

Someone really needs to explain that to trump.

One thing coming out will be about the Hillary Server(s) backup systems getting "access granted" from suspicious sources 😎

The snakes are hissing ...........

DeeeeeeCLASS ssssssss 🤣🚬

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

With the IG report, Barr and declass coming down the pipe at pretty much all the same time, the msm is going to have to get onside, otherwise, they might be charged at high levels as co-conspirators. I expect many will be charged in the msm regardless as they too, have been relentless in their lies, slander and libel.

Many of us on ATS have been saying this for years that this has been nothing but treason and sedition. A soft coup to protect the guilty like Clinton of so many criminal actions. That vile thing has dirt on everybody, so it makes the puppets dance. Coney, McCabe, Brennan, lynch, rice, capper, Mueller, Kerry and Obama will all be caught in the web and a few like McCain and Bush Sr posthumously.

Of course the liberals/democrats/progressives/sjws on ATS will likely continue to deny, deny, deny, even as the ideological building collapses around them and on their heads. It will be interesting to watch over the next year. I have a feeling that the old guard of the democrats will be decimated and republicans will have to replenish 60% of their held seats.

I hope they all get the charges they deserve and the rope that goes with it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It would be naive to think Obama/Hillary or any politician group is the grand architect of such a scheme. More like lowly pawns being trotted out, easily replaced.

I believe it's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm hoping it's an entry point that will fracture the power structure all the way to the top...and cause it to crumble.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I predict there will be just lip service to the base while no one except maybe a scrap goat has to answer.

The establishment doesn't go after their own.

Meanwhile, we'll continue to see the espionage act be abused by every administration while we complain that we don't get the truth. How can we unless whistle blowers are protected (not leaking just to leak, but to show illegality). And if they do go to court, they should at least have due process.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Before the Left says...but.. but.. but.. what about the Republicans I would say lets fix this one first and when the Republicans do it too we can fix that one. The biggest problem I see is the left is all circling the wagons and would rather push this all under the rug then to fix a wrong. They know it is truly wrong but they do not want to lose any leverage with the hopes Trump is removed and they can just forget about it all. That sounds so un-American in not wanting to address a serious event just because it is with their own party.

Kind of makes me sick...
edit on 28-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not enough people can or will admit that the corruption in DC is with the republican and democrat politicians.

Case in point; No one ever talks about the Congressional Hush Fund.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Independent here, of course the left is going to circle their wagons.

Anyone found guilty of crimes needs to be punished, but that's unlikely because it rarely happens. What's holding back the justice department right now? And if they press forward I for one will be glad that there is starting to be accountability on our employees.

This is a plague on our politics right now and it needs to be resolved swiftly.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Pain is coming. EPIC pain.

I don't care who it was who did something wrong.

Charge them if it is warranted, prosecute then sentence if found guilty.

Clean out the entire deep state, and then explain (via all of the prosecutions) to all of the rest of the Deep State, there are not enough rocks to hide under.

Don't start believing your own BS.

Fred..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Case in point; No one ever talks about the Congressional Hush Fund.

The fact they have money to hide their misdeeds is horrible, but I think lobbying and campaign finance needs to be addressed first. There are many platforms shared by both parties that have interests other than whats best for citizens.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Seems I'm one of the few that thinks there is going to be a lot of pain ahead for those involved. Trump is not your average, spineless republican. Trump is known as someone who hits back, 10x harder. As the article pointed out, barr didn't return to pad his resume or build more connections. Barr returned for a simple reason, legacy. If he let this go, his legacy will be far diminished from what it could be. Sessions was a deep state plant. He was the guy that was going to keep trump under investigation and therefore hampered. He was a betrayer from day 1 of his appointment. Barr is not.

I think it will be so bad that by the time 2020 election season rolls around, dems will be waving the white flag. Of course, it will be for self serving purposes, but it will be a white flag nonetheless. They will only be putting up a half assed fight. Their strategy will be to look weak and make it seem like trump and republicans are being overzealous. They need to be the victim and that will the easiest way to be it. Dems will be playing for 2024.

I just hope the destruction of their brand is so massive that they have to cease operations as a national political party. They need to go the way of the whigs. I also hope trump is wise enough to break up the media conglomerates at the same times as he classifies social media platforms telecomm utilities. Then maybe we can heal as a nation.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This is most millennials and gen X'ers approach to the world. Ignore it and hope it goes away.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I predict there will be just lip service to the base while no one except maybe a scrap goat has to answer.

The establishment doesn't go after their own.

Meanwhile, we'll continue to see the espionage act be abused by every administration while we complain that we don't get the truth. How can we unless whistle blowers are protected (not leaking just to leak, but to show illegality). And if they do go to court, they should at least have due process.

I have to agree with you, whistleblowers are abused by the system, everywhere. As the primary whistleblower in a $150 million tax and public funds fraud involving the higher education system, government ministers, banks and the tax department, they screwed all of us over. I lost $32 million and everyone involved has permanent injunctions to insure we protect the government, universities, banks and CRA from criminal charges. Funny thing though, it's illegal to destroy evidence, so I guess it will all be released when I'm dead.

And this is a huge part of the problem, whistleblowers are targeted by the people in power that are being exposed for their crimes. As long as there is no independent body to hear and investigate whistleblower claims, this abusive system will continue.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: manuelram16

Treason has to involve aiding a country we are at war with.
We are not at war with any country at this moment.

There is no treason.

Someone really needs to explain that to trump.

Jesus H Christ silly, someone needs to explain it to you apparently. “Treason”doesn’t have to involve another country. It is the act of betrayal to one’s country. I’m a little disappointed in you that whatever you sit around smoking, taking or drinking all day you’re not sharing with the rest of us. You know.....so we can all be on the same page and such.

I see now that DC already corrected you, but jeez where do you get this stuff from, CNN, MSNBC, failed 3rd grade history test????
edit on 28-5-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Sedition vs Treason

Definition of words and legally defined crimes are two different things.

Sedition is still a high crime, but treason is the highest crime.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes, it’s called High Treason.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join