It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah yeah...wake me up when it gets here.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

for?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Resolution would require acknowledgement and some form of justice.
The people in question are not capable of such imo.

It's politics, so you're correct, hence my sentiment.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Dont worry
They will serve you the green jello today
It will be ok
It is just the left msm acknowledging what you have read here.
By now you are used to being wrong.
Your lies and denials are over.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: StallionDuck

The amount of denial is astounding, its why the acknowledgement from the msm is suprising to me.

The msm has ignored this for as long as they can. I suspect the IG report is coming soon and very bad for the former administration.
But ATS has been saying this for years.

I agree with you 110% brother. Like many of us, I wanna see action. I want to see someone other than a regular old joe blow citizen actually pay for their crimes against this country. I want to see them face a military firing squad without blindfold. I want it televised. I want to see the look on their faces when the crimes they commited are read out to them in those last moments. I would get so much relief, NOT PLEASURE, from this. I can not in good faith believe in the power of our 'people elected' government until that day comes, not even a smidgen.

edit on 28-5-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Treason has to involve aiding a country we are at war with.
We are not at war with any country at this moment.

There is no treason.

Someone really needs to explain that to trump.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Unfortunately, my prediction is that Hillary & Obama will die of old age before any substantial charges are levied against them. They are dirty, and everyone with a lick of sense and a modicum of intellectual honesty knows they are corrupt.
But that in no way guarantees that we will ever see any real justice.
Obama knew all along that Hillary was lying about not having classified emails on her server, but he kept the dirty secret along with the rest of his administration and the complicit press.

edit on 5/28/2019 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: manuelram16

Treason has to involve aiding a country we are at war with.
We are not at war with any country at this moment.

There is no treason.

Someone really needs to explain that to trump.

Treason
trea·son

/ˈtrēzən/
noun

noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Making up crap-definitions to protect your ideological masters is a poor way to start off a Tuesday.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparky63

but he kept the dirty secret along with the rest of his administration and the complicit press.

The press aids the establishment (both parties).

These dirty secrets will continue so long as partisans only focus on their opposition... Both point across the aisle and say well they do it too... When both are wrong.

For instance, you don't hear much about Bush's private email server, which contents got deleted. He was wrong to hide things from his employer just as Hillary (who got the idea from Powell) is wrong.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can be defined as treasonous while the law can't charge you for it.

To get charged with Treason in the US, it has to be proven you were aiding a foreign enemy... Or else it's sedition which is still a very high crime.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

When the actions are anti-Constitutional you are, in effect, betraying your country.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When the actions are anti-Constitutional you are, in effect, betraying your country.

Which the constitution defines as sedition (if foreign enemies aren't involved).

I don't like the Democratic party, and I want them, and Republicans to answer for their misdeeds as much as anyone else. But when we cheer one side so much we allow terms to lose their meaning, and give power to the government, we end up with a loaded "justice" system that has more power than we have rights.

By definition, that could fly, but not legally, nor should it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

My personal bet is that the indictments never come..

I have only seen a trend of claiming vast felonious malfeasance, then nothing at all happen..

No credible evidence is presented, except on conspiracy sites..

No charges are ever pressed..

Nothing happens.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Who’s to say foreign elements aren’t involved?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The real question is WHY???

Trump and the republicans owned every section of the government for his first 2 years.. they still own most and The fbi/cia/exc heads are all appointed by trump.

So is trump covering up for hilldog and co???

Or was it all a fabrication in the first place...

edit on 28-5-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Richard Steele is a foreign element.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who’s to say foreign elements aren’t involved?

It would have to be a foreign enemy. With the advent of super pac's, we've seen many times foreign entities are involved in our political system, and I think that needs to change.

The reason I'm stringent about this is because each cycle both sides like to break the rules and change them so the ruling class has more power and less transparency. So when partisan people's guy is in the chair, they say those who go against him are treasonous... All while we get lied to by the government, and if you whistleblow to tell the truth (which used to be protected), you get hit with the espionage act, your intentions are not allowed to be discussed for your trial, and you go to prison.

While some may not see a threat in giving those kinds of power to this administration, we don't know who will be in the office the next administration.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Richard Steele is a foreign element.

Foreign, but not an enemy. I don't like that foreign entities are involved in our system, but neither party will try to prevent that.

Our elections should be purely domestic, and while I wouldn't call receiving help from a foreigner treason, it should be punishable in the context of our elections.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

While I don't necessarily agree with the violence, I DO think the punishments need to fit the crimes to show others that this is unacceptable and there WILL be consequences. The punishments themselves? Highly protected Grand Jury's.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

In my own humble opinion, Hillary intentionally left her server unprotected, with classified documents, knowing full well certain foreign governments would have free access to them. Hilary likes to pretend to be naive when it comes to technology but that is nonsense. It is no coincident that the offers by foreign governments for her to give short speeches for huge amounts of money, dried up when she lost the election.
I am just a peasant and have no means of proving it, but whenever her name is mentioned, my corruption alarm goes off.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join