It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it is here, no denying it now....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com...

So even the msm is acknowledging the shenanigans pulled by the obsma administration.

They expected Hillary Clinton to win in 2016 and bury any traces of malfeasance, just as they had buried hers. It didn’t work out that way.

People here have been posting about this for years.
Congrats ATS once again way ahead of the curve.

These are very serious charges, and, if proven, serious crimes. What makes them worse — far worse — is that they may well be connected to each other. If they are, they would represent a high-level conspiracy by government officials, appointed by one party and directed at political opponents during and after an election.

When the msm is questioning the actions of the obama administration it is over.
The public exposure is coming.

MANY on ats were right.

+14 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

BUT... The big question is...

Will we the people or we the US government do anything about it other than mutter under our breath or in forums across the internet?

Will any action of any minute amount come against them?

Will they pay for their crimes?

8-Ball ?

All signs point to no.

+8 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seven stars, no comments. Just not anything to add to what you've said.

I'm still hoping to see heads roll. My confidence in our government to do the right thing is so low, though ...

+7 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.realclearpolitics.com...

MANY on ats were right.

From the article...........
'A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall' on Obama's Bad Cops and Spies

The skies are growing dark and increasingly ominous for dirty officials at the top of Obama-era law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Leading the “I’m really worried” list are James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, and their senior aides, all political appointees. They expected Hillary Clinton to win in 2016 and bury any traces of malfeasance, just as they had buried hers. It didn’t work out that way.

Now they need protection themselves. House Democrats and anonymous leakers are busy providing it. Many are delicately called “current and former senior officials” by the New York Times, Washington Post, and other legacy media. Gee, I wonder who they are?

+28 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The number of rational people comprehending the enormity of what Obama's Admin did, is growing rapidly.

Liz Cheney - It was TREASON: thehill.com...

+57 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I want blood.

I want a public hanging.

I want to see the guilty punished with beatings and chains.

If any of us ever tried what they have done, we'd be so far gone into the machine that we'd never see daylight again.

These assholes?

They'll get a slap on the wrist, a book deal, and a permanent spot on CNN.

I want them in front of a firing squad.
A public guillotine.
Tarred and feathered.

I want them stripped of all power, prestige and privilege.

link   

Now it’s just time to see if the pieces Trump has put in place are enough to get actual action out of our justice system, or if this will just get swept under the rug.

At this point the metaphorical rug looks like it has a stack of furniture under it.

link   

Tip: A more descriptive title would make this thread easier to find in a future ATS search.

+6 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The amount of denial is astounding, its why the acknowledgement from the msm is suprising to me.

The msm has ignored this for as long as they can. I suspect the IG report is coming soon and very bad for the former administration.
But ATS has been saying this for years.

+18 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's called sedition and treason and the Democratic party stinks to high heaven.

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think we will get a token fall guy.
Too much has been exposed for nothing to happen.
Comey Brennan or Clapper.
I will be stocked if lynch or above get dealt with.
Obama will be stained.
His legacy is crap.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tip: A more descriptive title would make this thread easier to find in a future ATS search.

IMO the title fits the last 3 years.
From the time flynn resigned these questions were asked and denied.
Some here to this day deny this is coming.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I’m of this belief as well. It would take a higher profile arrest before I would expect Tier I bad apples to be “at risk”.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Bombshell Tuesdays.

Hillary is going to be in jail really soon.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That would be SO satisfying.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Two chessmasters in the match for survival, after Soros's 'Russia' move went up in flames Bannon's 'Treason' move is happening right now...keep tuned to see how much damage is done to the old deep state and Soro's next move.

+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Second, they want to paint the disclosures and forthcoming indictments as President Trump’s revenge, the illegitimate use of powerful agencies that should be nonpartisan. That, of course, is precisely what they are accused of doing.

For many years I’ve been saying . “ whatever the Democrats accuse us of they’ve already done “

This fiasco is a perfect example .

+6 more 
posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Those who were in denial then, will remain in denial now.

It was never about the truth for them, it was always about a selfish search for vindication and a means to spite Trump by any means necessary. I'd even argue that most of them knew deep in their hearts, but just couldn't come to grips with it.

Denial is a powerful drug.

I doubt anything significant will come from this, but I really hope I'm wrong. It would be great to see people you deemed "untouchable", actually be touched, as this would set a new precedent moving forward.

Time will tell...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I just hope this all gets resolved and put behind us so we can actually start fixing some of the problems in this country.

But my realism tells me that's not going to be the case.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Resolution would require acknowledgement and some form of justice.
The people in question are not capable of such imo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join