It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Conditioning? UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Why do people always think UFO's are synonymous to Flying saucers from out of this world?

Yes, UFO's do exist. There is no denying that. Look in the sky, see an OBJECT FLYING and it's UNIDENTIFIED. There you have it, a UFO.

Sorry. After 10,000 times, this is just what comes to mind whenever somebody says this.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The "U" in UFO stands for Deflection. As in the military does not want you to think about Aliens. They want you to think Unknown.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So, lets play "Wack a Mole"

this mean what?

It means as its written, nothing more and nothing less

Further question want to be asked, have you spoken to the investigator?

Yes

Have you given them details like location, direction of view and time so the researcher could maybe see if any aircraft were flying in that location via flight data available?

Yes

If so have they gotten back to you?

Yes

What you posted above in no way supports your claim it was triangle.

Why don't you buy a stacking software program to clarify the pic or video. Its what the FBI and Astronomers use.

What you have posted could be made up, Its not an accusation but simply just saying, it mean nothing. the video footage shows in my opinion like I said a normal aircraft.

Why don't you buy a stacking software program to clarify the pic or video. Its what the FBI and Astronomers use.

when you say triangle craft are you suggesting this to be a b2 or 117 stealth craft or an actual triangle like the alleged TRB3?

TRB3? No, its above and beyond a B2 or 117 stealth. It could be a derivative of a TR3B.

and can you please answer my question about what the hell you mean when you say other OPs

other OPs is an other OP. Allegedly your an OP, I am an OP

Otherwise you seem very dishonest because you wont clarify simple things and allow for confusion to flourish and like this post, post things that seem to have no relevance to the discussion at hand so please answer and clarify.

Do you think that if I was in it for the money or fame I would be posting Junk here or on the Chan Boards. Nah, I would take it to the MSM UFO Junket just like that George guy on radio and the boys and make some coin. ATS is supposed to be about Denying Ignorance. TRB3? I mean you don't even know the field you discussing

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Are you serious?

Because it means nothing to me.

Its a picture posted on the internet by a stranger with a claim to me, that's all.

Why would I buy software to do what you should do?

Why don't you buy it, do whatever you are asking me to do and prove your claims?

and can you please answer my question about what the hell you mean when you say other OPs other OPs is an other OP. Allegedly your an OP, I am an OP

Is the question really that hard

let me simplify it as much as I can

O P are 2 letters

what do they stand for when you post them?

I am not an OP according to what I posted what I think OP means, I am not the Opening/Original Poster or I haven't posted the Opening Post.

How am I an OP, what does that mean when you post it, why is it so hard to answer my basic question so I can understand what you mean when you post that?

Seriously, this is insane the way you are acting and replying.

Do you think that if I was in it for the money or fame I would be posting Junk here or on the Chan Boards.

Why would you even ask such a thing?

Are you?

No one has hinted that you are, its actually enlightening that you would say such a thing.

ATS is supposed to be about Denying Ignorance.

So prove your claims

asking random poster on ATS to buy software to analyze your photos is a joke.

If so have they gotten back to you? Yes

So what was their conclusion, can you post it?

So, lets play "Wack a Mole" this mean what? It means as its written, nothing more and nothing less

I have no clue what that is but you sir are a troll that wants to play games on these forums instead of discuss and make clear what you are saying to one who asks because they do not get certain things you say.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Are you serious? Because it means nothing to me.

Yes, you are fooking right, I am serious.

Why is it that Astronomers and Astrophysicists use Stacking software to clarify images of Constellations, Planets, Galaxies, etc. in space. That same technology is used by the FBI and INTEL agencies to clarify images, videos. I mean its all out there for you, I and anybody else to read up on. So if it means "nothing to you" and I believe you as your intellect on this subject is alarming. I mean TRB3?

I have no clue what that is but you sir are a troll

Troll? You wrote to me. I only responded in kind in accordance with any and all ATS specifications, procedures and guidelines. I tossed out scientific fact and ROADS TO DISCLOSURE and you poo poo it. Call it a night.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I am not an OP according to what I posted what I think OP means

Well thank you as you finally "came out" as everyone here refers to other members as OP or OPS. Were done here; OP!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well thank you as you finally "came out" as everyone here refers to other members as OP or OPS. Were done here; OP!

"came out" what are you on?

So I am not a member of ATS, seriously the more you post the less sense you make, are you high or drunk?

I have asked politely numerous times and still you fail to answer

NO they don't think OP means other members.

even another poster in this thread shows this is not the case.

How can OP mean other members?

Other Posters, is that what it means when you use it?

Try searching ATS and you will see what OP means, its not other members, no one in the many many years reading and being a member has used it that way, only recently you have used it which doesn't make sense to what it means on this site.

message a MOD and they will clear it up for you if you cant find any threads asking what It means, the threads are available asking what it means, one thread called 'new to ATS, need help please', the question is asked on page 4 of that thread and at least 2 posted support what I say it means.

Troll? You wrote to me.

Yes, Nothing else to think when it has taken how many posts to get some sort of clarification to a basic question?

and yes the many other things you post and how you respond really does make it hard to think otherwise.

I tossed out scientific fact and ROADS TO DISCLOSURE and you poo poo it.

I gave my opinion to a video and asked for clarification on certain things via questions.

You need help or a good sleep bud, your head isn't in the right place with how you are responding.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

"came out" what are you on?

Sorry but I don't work well with a Chatbot. Especially when they have become demonized with evil thoughts in their algorithm.

OK

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You said it as well.

It's all good though I am used to people telling me daily I am a bunch of things I am not or how they know of my experiences better than I do.
Seems much easier for many to do that instead of engaging me in actual discussion. Some will only ever want to hear what it is they want to hear and nothing else. The only responses they can offer is nonsense due to lack of anything of substance to add I feel.

It's a quite common thing on ATS and for humans in general.

I don't give a crap about online scores also. What do pixels on a screen matter to my life? Nothing.

Honestly I miss when forums and sites didn't have upvoting and downvoting and similar. Discussion were of a higher quality way back then because people weren't just chasing high scores so posts tended to be more quality over quantity than they are now.

But oh well if others wish to chase scores and say nonsense just for some virtual stars I'm not going to stop them.

UFO's are real. Aliens? Who knows?
If me expressing that makes people choose to get upset or makes their brain implode then great, because that's a them problem. Be a cold day in hell when someone online can get under my skin.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

You said it as well.

said what as well?

It's all good though I am used to people telling me daily I am a bunch of things I am not or how they know of my experiences better than I do.

Yes I read it way too often about posters that are here for attention and some sort of recognition about how others don't have experiences simply because of how the others respond with questions about claims made or simply because they have a differing opinion.

The only responses they can offer is nonsense due to lack of anything of substance to add I feel.

I am guilty of calling out nonsense but its mostly when in response to claims of knowledge not discussion seeking knowledge,

for instance

a posters posts a dark sky with 3 dots of light and claims it triangle without the ability to acknowledge that nothing is actually indicating a triangle craft other than ones mind connecting the dots, to me that is nonsense and attention seeking and not seeking answers but wanting believers in what the claimant believes.

Its a dead end and no discussion can flourish because when you give your opinion and try and point out certain things you get called a shill or a bot or have the posters tell you what you have or haven't experienced.

It's a quite common thing on ATS and for humans in general.

Yep, none of us are perfect

It does get tiring trying to discuss and ask questions about an interest you have to posters that make claims and then give vague answers or simply ignore things while addressing other things and getting defensive because one is skeptical of their claims.

UFO's are real. Aliens? Who knows? If me expressing that makes people choose to get upset or makes their brain implode then great, because that's a them problem. Be a cold day in hell when someone online can get under my skin.

This shows maturity that comes with someone of mature age and experience.

getting upset because of differing opinions from anonymous internet posters shows in my opinion adolescence and a person with the mind of teenager going through or just past puberty, full of attitude and head strong and think they are always right in their conclusions.

Human conditioning........ Its hard to spot ones own conditioning and then much harder to accept it when they realize it could be a possibility of why they believe in what they believe.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I enjoyed this thread. Well done to all the OPS who contributed

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
said what as well?

Sorry. I meant 'you said it well'.

Agree whole heartedly with the rest.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join