It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Conditioning? UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

asks who gives a 'fook', then gives a 'fook' enough to try and convince me further.

Makes sense.

Also another OP? That's not how OP works.

edit on 1-6-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and stuff

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

They really don’t care if you think they exist or not. I am not really that sure they care anything about any of us individually or a race, or even if they are capable of care or any other emotion.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why do people always think UFO's are synonymous to Flying saucers from out of this world?

Yes, UFO's do exist. There is no denying that. Look in the sky, see an OBJECT FLYING and it's UNIDENTIFIED. There you have it, a UFO.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hey youngster get working on that karma score thing on the upside. Who gives a fook? Well I do as I have seen much more than you have experienced. You need to keep your head otta those garbage dumpsters and think more like a Seagull as they hang at the McDonald's dumpsters as the food is of higher quality!!!

Here's a link to a YouTube video. Yep that's some of which I perceive to be Uncle Sam's junk. So are those engines a turbine or rocket propulsion? Freaking loud and hes HUGE. Think it lands on or beneath the ocean? Its you call!

youtu.be...

edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: Link was bad

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28

They really don’t care if you think they exist or not. I am not really that sure they care anything about any of us individually or a race, or even if they are capable of care or any other emotion.

Sure they care about us. The majority of people laugh if someone says they were abducted by aliens, but if they're among us then it's almost a guarantee that it's happened. My mom and I have watched one follow us for a half mile or more, hovering just over the treeline and then stop right at our driveway. Watching until we went inside.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Hey youngster get working on that karma score thing on the upside. Who gives a fook? Well I do as I have seen much more than you have experienced. You need to keep your head otta those garbage dumpsters and think more like a Seagull as they hang at the McDonald's dumpsters as the food is of higher quality!!!

Here's a link to a YouTube video. Yep that's some of which I perceive to be Uncle Sam's junk. So are those engines a turbine or rocket propulsion? Freaking loud and hes HUGE. Think it lands on or beneath the ocean? Its you call!

youtu.be...

You reacted about the same as I would have, lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Ya gotta be able to laugh at yourself. Plus if your telling the truth and those of privilege attempt to discredit so have at it.

The EPA killed a fooking signature bridge between USA and Canada. The blame was that the "Common Tern" [seagull] migration path was there and they would fly into the guide wires and die. Huh? Just less than one mile away at the foot of Perry street, I used to stop at McDonald's for a coffee every morning for years. The fooking parking lot was full of Common Terns eating out of the dumpsters. Hah.

1. The rejection of the bridge causes hour "miles" long crossing delays daily. Think of all of that wasted gasoline and the extra CO2 being generated.
2. The common turn will become obese get high cholesterol and die.
3. Good one EPA!
edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nothing new to me but the renewed interest sparked by DOD admitting it had a UFO study program after Project Blue Book has me wanting to speak out.

I want to share some of my sightings. I'm 45 and have had about 5 sightings over my life of what I would classify as U.F.O.s.
All of them occurred close to my home in central Kentucky.

First one was around 1982 (I don't remember exact year). On a typical hot still summer Kentucky night in the country, myself, my brother, two cousins, and my Grandmom were all sitting on the front porch.
Suddenly a large wind began to blow stronger and stronger and was coming from the tree in the front yard.

I remember ducking down and looking up at the top of the tree from underneath the porch ceiling and there was a red revolving light hovering, just above the tree top.

The wind was incredibly strong but there was no sound of an engine or anything else other than wind. My Grandmom yelled for all of us to go inside the house, which we did. I would estimate that it was around 10:00 and was pitch black.

The light I remember seeing looks almost exactly like the red revolving light found on the bottom of the UH-1 Iroquois and several other military aircraft. There was no sound of an engine or rotor blades however.
The UH-1 has one of the loudest and unmistakable blade slap sounds as well as a distinct gas turbine whine. There is no way that one could have snuck up on us like that and hovered silently with no sound but wind through the tree.

If anyone is interested in hearing my 4 other accounts please advise.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I for one, believed in UFO's long before the Pentagon released information on the UFO surveillance program. To most American citizens who didn't believe in UFO's; the question now lingers whether or not the UFO's are human or ET. Many people want to believe that it's secret military aircraft. Other's who don't think it's our Government, point the finger at China and Russia. If the UFOs are human, then how did we get the technology? It has always been believed that we reverse engineer the crashed UFOs. That is only believable if you count the number of crashes known to the public. The craft would have only had so much technology on it. It's not like independence day mother-ship crashed and we secretly retrieved a monument of technology from it. If you consider that, then it's only believable that our military would have only been able to reverse engineer a small number of human craft from the crashed ET vehicles. That means that most of the UFO's we see are being flown by ET's.

The eerie question is why these crashes no longer happen? UFO researcher, Steve Basset, gave his opinion on that question. He believes that a prime directive told ET travelers that they had to fly more sophisticated craft in our solar system. We now have smart devices, HD cameras and high-speed internet. So if a crash were to happen in today's time, it would be known to the public within minutes. If ET's are aware of this, they wouldn't want to keep flying crafts that crash.

So do UFO's exist? Of course they do. Are most of them alien craft? I believe that 99% of them are. Why why aren't more people talking about them? Because most of them are probably cloaked and a lot of people in today's time just aren't paying attention to the sky's like they did back in the 50's, 60's 70's 80's and early 90's.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Hey youngster get working on that karma score thing on the upside.

If an ATS karma score means anything to anyone then they need re-evaluate their lives.

Who gives a fook? Well I do as I have seen much more than you have experienced.

This quoted above is what makes poster seem delusional.

Have you read about Atmoic kangaroos experiences they have shared?

OR are you just posting that delusional nonsense because you don't like what they have said in that one post?

a 40 second video of a plane in a dark sky is suppose to do what exactly?

IT looks like a plane based on its lights and sounds like a regular large plane would

What do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Aliens? There are good ones, there are bad ones, and there are the ones in the middle, Literally.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

A flying Triangle. Military owned. The video could be enhanced by use of a Deep Sky Stacker software such as this.

What do you think it is? Text

I along with several other OPS have witnessed seeing a Triangle along with several people in England.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

A flying Triangle. Military owned. The video could be enhanced by use of a Deep Sky Stacker software such as this.

What do you think it is? Text

I along with several other OPS have witnessed seeing a Triangle along with several people in England.

OPS? can you please explain what you mean when you post this?

You have mentioned other OPs many times,

ON ATS, OP is 'original post' or 'original poster' as far as I know, what does it mean for you so I can understand what you are saying.

The video you posted is just a regular plane.

Sorry but it is what is.

Not denying triangles are flying but that video is a regular large jet plane, could be a military plane or simply a passenger airliner, same light configuration and sound as a large jet.

edit on 17-6-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That's the direction its flying and another OP has a video of it and pics. 3+ mile long runways. Think about that.

can you please explain what you mean by another OP?

Its not just in this thread that you use this term, it creates confusions on what you are saying on my part at least.

The OP in this thread is you or your opening/original post.

What do you mean when say another OP?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hollywood1127
I for one, believed in UFO's long before the Pentagon released information on the UFO surveillance program. To most American citizens who didn't believe in UFO's; the question now lingers whether or not the UFO's are human or ET. Many people want to believe that it's secret military aircraft. Other's who don't think it's our Government, point the finger at China and Russia. If the UFOs are human, then how did we get the technology? It has always been believed that we reverse engineer the crashed UFOs. That is only believable if you count the number of crashes known to the public. The craft would have only had so much technology on it. It's not like independence day mother-ship crashed and we secretly retrieved a monument of technology from it. If you consider that, then it's only believable that our military would have only been able to reverse engineer a small number of human craft from the crashed ET vehicles. That means that most of the UFO's we see are being flown by ET's.

The eerie question is why these crashes no longer happen? UFO researcher, Steve Basset, gave his opinion on that question. He believes that a prime directive told ET travelers that they had to fly more sophisticated craft in our solar system. We now have smart devices, HD cameras and high-speed internet. So if a crash were to happen in today's time, it would be known to the public within minutes. If ET's are aware of this, they wouldn't want to keep flying crafts that crash.

So do UFO's exist? Of course they do. Are most of them alien craft? I believe that 99% of them are. Why why aren't more people talking about them? Because most of them are probably cloaked and a lot of people in today's time just aren't paying attention to the sky's like they did back in the 50's, 60's 70's 80's and early 90's.

ET has these fantastical hi tech craft that crash lots of times? Are they a bit crap or something?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
ET has these fantastical hi tech craft that crash lots of times? Are they a bit crap or something?

Accidents happen. We put a man on he moon 50 years ago and we still have car crashes everyday. Technology is not perfect. Who knows how long those little craft sat in storage on the mother ship before being flown?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Accidents happen. We put a man on he moon 50 years ago and we still have car crashes everyday. Technology is not perfect.

Yeah but how many car crashes are due to human error compared to mechanical error?

I would think the human error percentage is far greater especially in recent times with the more supposedly safer cars.

safety features like the little light in side view mirrors on newer cars has now made looking over your shoulder to see your blind spot and make sure a car isn't there or changing into the lane next to yours if its a 3 or more lane highway a thing of the past.

Yes technology is not perfect and driving an automobile should not rely safety feature based on technology but old school techniques learned before most of the safety feature were available like the basic looking over your shoulder.

Technology now distracts most drivers as with a majority their phone/smartphone is their ruler, if it rings or alerts them of a message they cannot realize they are driving and use or try replying to text while driving.

Technology is moving forward while making a majority of society lazy and inattentive to their surroundings and ignorant due to how may inform themselves via media they never even bother to confirm if its real or false.

Many car crashes happen due to mobile phone use and many pedestrians are hit by cars because they don't look left or right when crossing the road due to them looking down at their phone.

I love the technology available and its advancements but when looking at how it makes a decent portion of society into inattentive drones while in public and operating automobiles it really makes me wonder is really a benefit to humanity and do the benefits outweigh the negatives.

It makes humanity able to connect with one another much easier but not a real connection, a digital connection so in reality it makes us more alone and if it keeps going in this direction it will eventually be like some movies where we simply live in a room and never leave and connect with one another, buy our food and everything we need online and via digital platforms and have it delivered via drones.

Sorry for my rambling, I have gone so far off topic.

Actually, human conditioning. technology is conditioning us or created and released to condition us to be how we are, so not that far off topic.

I guess to bring back on topic and to answer a question Hollywood1127 asks a few posts up in a sarcastic manner is all the tech is reverse engineered from ET tech because we cannot develop any technology via trial an error and our understanding of how things work and how to possibly manipulate our surroundings.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Trump was briefed on UFO's this past month and it was reported out by MSM. He then said that hes doubtful of UFOs but he will keep an open mind. Well what else is he going to say. For one I do not trust anyone in government as they would auction us off to ET as asteroid fertilizer. I also feel that the US Navy feels threatened, possibly from other agencies in the know. Its not a regular plane and here's another group interested in it:

[XXX is what I XXX'ed out]

Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX

I am the investigator assigned to your sighting 7 June. I have read the narrative and reviewed the video footage you provided. I would like the opportunity to ask you a few additional questions to help aid me in putting together my case report. When would be a good time to call? Thank you in advance.

XXXXXXXXXX

XX Field Investigator
MUFON

edit on 17-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Trump was briefed on UFO's this past month and it was reported out by MSM. He then said that hes doubtful of UFOs but he will keep an open mind. Well what else is he going to say. For one I do not trust anyone in government as they would auction us off to ET as asteroid fertilizer. I also feel that the US Navy feels threatened, possibly from other agencies in the know.

I have no clue what you are trying to say by posting this in accordance to what we are discussing.

Its not a regular plane and here's another group interested in it: [XXX is what I XXX'ed out] Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX I am the investigator assigned to your sighting 7 June. I have read the narrative and reviewed the video footage you provided. I would like the opportunity to ask you a few additional questions to help aid me in putting together my case report. When would be a good time to call? Thank you in advance. XXXXXXXXXX XX Field Investigator MUFON

Yes and?

this mean what?

Further question want to be asked, have you spoken to the investigator?

Have you given them details like location, direction of view and time so the researcher could maybe see if any aircraft were flying in that location via flight data available?

If so have they gotten back to you?

What you posted above in no way supports your claim it was triangle.

What you have posted could be made up, Its not an accusation but simply just saying, it mean nothing.

the video footage shows in my opinion like I said a normal aircraft.

when you say triangle craft are you suggesting this to be a b2 or 117 stealth craft or an actual triangle like the alleged TRB3?

and can you please answer my question about what the hell you mean when you say other OPs

Otherwise you seem very dishonest because you wont clarify simple things and allow for confusion to flourish and like this post, post things that seem to have no relevance to the discussion at hand so please answer and clarify.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In my opinion the video footage shows an upside down domed flying saucer. Not exactly your normal aircraft.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join