It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Conditioning? UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes UFOs exist.

Unidentified Flying Objects

Things that are airborne but not identified.

You see a balloon in the sky and cannot tell it's a balloon, that's a UFO.

Now if you tell me alien spaceships are real, well that's a whole new kettle of fish.

Wonder how many people see my drone at night all lit up, so high in the sky you cannot hear it's buzz that think OMG UFO? I am guessing a fair few if anyone was out looking at the sky at the time.

Sorry, I just take terms like UFO quite literally.

I've seen some crazy stuff in the sky, but I also saw nothing that indicated they were anything else other than from our own planet.

I want to believe. But I'm yet to see anything that convinces me.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First picture?

And this one is just tiny, imagine it with smaller lights on each tip and one in the middle.
These things these days can cover the area of a small car they get that big. (Just look at those used for Hollywood Film and TV.)

world's biggest delivery drone (in 2017)

JD.com's robots will be autonomous, three-engine, vertical-takeoff drones that can carry a payload of over 1 ton up to 186 miles. They'll be the world's largest delivery drone on the civilian side. The U.S. military, of course, has the KMax, but no American commercial entity has anything close; Amazon is still wrestling with the FAA about where and when it can safely fly its parcel-carrying quadcopters.

We've seen the U.S government try in the past to make "flying saucers" which were just glorified quad copters with a jet engine instead of 4 propellers, built into a saucer shaped hull.

VZ-9 Avrocar U.S Saucer

We're beginning to see companies try to make human sized "drones" with varying amounts of propellers.
Could be some ones already made some, but they're still classified.

I doubt the U.S government ever intended to tell everyone about their 'stealth' bomber and fighter if information about it had not been leaked.

Heck when I attach an LED lamp I have to the centre of my drone, it looks much like the photo in OP, but with 4 lights instead of 3.

And at 120m up at night with clear skies, without my controller display readout telling you how high up it is, to the casual observer it could be 2km's up and the size of a truck.
Trick of perception and all that.

Really going to have to make a video one night if I can get suitable equipment to film it in action. (All my cameras are crap at night shoots)

Using the usual methods we see in most 'ufo' pics and vids, like shaky cam and things being out of focus I reckon I could post it here as a UFO sighting and have 1000 stars and flags and many people saying it's a real 'space ship' by the following morning even though it's only a $2500aud drone with a top speed of 88km/h with nothing but a gopro and a $5aud LED lamp from The Reject Shop attached.

Heck I reckon even if I film it with perfect clarity and stability it'll still look like a space ship to many people.

Be an interesting experiment I reckon.

Any way tl;dr: If we can build a small thing. We can build a giant one too.
edit on 31-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and added more info.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
WaPo, NYTs...it's almost like a coordinated ad campaign seeded through the notorious IC puppets of disinfo.

An ET reportedly once said, "We want you to believe in us, but not too much."

My question is...what are we being prepped to believe and can it be taken at face value?

The ad campaign is for the History Channel show premiering tonight - everything recently written about UFOs including the quotes used by pilots comes from the History Channel. Once this show ends UFO news will drop off from the MSM.

Linky: www.history.com...

Or to source, read any article, they all refer to this new show as the genesis of their reporting.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Jobeycool
We was amazed at all of this then we saw some lights up in the field and I’m pretty sure that was the farmers trator lights....So I This experience has led me to call UFOs.......IFO’s.Simply because I Identified the shape of the space ship that it was flying in.

What are you saying here? Did you see aerial craft or a tractor?
My goodness I think I have dyslexia and tend to ramble...I noticed a blueish disc way up in the air UFO high in the sky .So me and my sister decided to go up in in the field.There is a farmer up there who has a fishing pond.Soon as we came over His hill we got so spooked from all the UFOs that we saw these lights.I’m pretty sure that part was nothing more than a tractor...I could be wrong.
This was the most incredible UFOS sightings and the only UFOS sightings that ever happened to me...I clearly saw a triangular space ship,craft,UFO when I looked through the binoculars over top my neighbors house....I no longer like to call them UFOS if you Identified the shape of the craft.It now becomes identifying the occupants who was flying them.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

What you don't get is that this is the BEGINNING....
UFO's will never again be isolated to the dark corners of the internet....
TTSA has partnered with THREE major aerospace companies!! We are entering a new era....

AD
After Disclosure

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I want to believe. But I'm yet to see anything that convinces me.

Why do you need to see it to believe it?

You have never seen a black hole, but you believe in those, right?

I bet you have never seen a snow leopard, but you believe in those, right?

I know you have never seen the Titanic, but you believe in that too, right?

So if someone tells you that flying saucers exist, if you read that flying saucers exist, if you see pictures showing that flying saucers exist... why don't you believe in those too?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

The ad campaign is for the History Channel show premiering tonight

Thanks for the heads up. I read Tom DeLonge's first "Gods" book and I agreed with about half of it.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?keywords=Tom+DeLonge&qid=1559320063&s=books&sr=1-3

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

TODAY IS HISTORIC.....

WE ARE EXPERIENCING FULL BLOWN DISCLOSURE>>>>>

UFO/UAP was covered by GOOD MORNING AMERICA !!!

See below:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kirk777

"I`ve seen a giant triangle here in Louisiana slowly going across the night sky."

You've had so many sightings it sounds like you live in UFO Central.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

UFO/UAP was covered by GOOD MORNING AMERICA !!!

Well that is a step in the right direction, but i do not think the shadow gov will admit it.

Disclosure would be the end of big oil. The ancient history we have grown up with would be revised, as well as mythology and religion.

What happens when the military is exposed for knowing that a million missing people were being abducted by ET, never to come back?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You really think outlets like NYT and WaPo will lend their editorial staff to promote a show on history channel?

Lot of the recent news and editorials on UFO's comes from the TTSA produced show, but that's because that's their method of getting their information out.

edit on 31-5-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The evidence that some ufos defy explanation and need further scientific investigation is overwhelming. Even though some of these ufos are a complete mystery, that does not mean they are ET. They could be, but they could also be secret militery projects or other phenomenon.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Why do you need to see it to believe it?

Because that is how I am wired. I'd be talking to God's and Demons if I trusted what every one told me was real on their say so and belief and nothing else.
Christians show me a book written by God. So that's evidence he/she/it exists?

You have never seen a black hole, but you believe in those, right?

You would be wrong. Never make assumptions and tell people what they think or feel as if you know it, and better than they do.
I'd go into further detail about my views on black holes, but I don't feel like writing a wall of text right now.

I bet you have never seen a snow leopard, but you believe in those, right?

You'd lose your bet. Again assumptions. I have seen that animal myself.
Even if I haven't seen a particular animal in person, I can see videos, photo's and entire books where the evidence is undeniable.

Bet you've never seen a Bunyip, but you believe in those right? See how that works?

I know you have never seen the Titanic, but you believe in that too, right?

tl;dr See snow leopards above.
No I have not seen the titanic with my own eyes, but I have seen plenty of indisputable evidence it existed.
Again nice clear videos, film and such. Extremely well documented.
And the fact I see huge ocean liners all the time with my own eyes, means the Titanic existing is plausible.

So if someone tells you that flying saucers exist, if you read that flying saucers exist, if you see pictures showing that flying saucers exist... why don't you believe in those too?

So Harry Potter and his magical world exists, because there is film, books and nice clear photos and some people out there would probably tell me they exist.
So by your reasoning I should believe Dobby the House Elf is out their somewhere?

I've seen photos of alleged 'space ships' or 'alien craft', the sharp clear pictures are always clearly fake and if not they're too blurry to tell if it's just a bug on the lens, otherwise like many of the videos we see, they'll be low res, out of focus and filmed by a shaky hand.

As for witnesses, humans often lie. More often than not from experience, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
Humans are great at misidentifying things, especially when they do not know what they were looking at.

Look at mermaids. Many think they came to be from sailors misidentifying dugons/manatee's.
But according to you just because someone said they saw a mermaid I should believe in them.

Are U.F.O's real? Yes. In the literal sense. Are little green men flying around our skies? Well I have no evidence to convince me.

So yeah, show me some evidence of alien whatever that is beyond doubt, that cannot be explained away.
That no human can deny.
I and 99% of ATS will be impressed if you can.

Comparing snow leopards to 'flying saucers' is like comparing an apple to to a rock.

Nice try and thanks for playing. Please try again.
Remember to bring some 'Titanic' exists level of evidence with you next time though.
edit on 31-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and grammar probably more errors in there.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

While you are right about saying you need evidence that these are ET (I do too) the evidence that someone is flying in our air space is quite overwhelming. From militery, navy and pilot sightings alone tell us that.

What they are, no one knows on here.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I pretty much agree. I have seen things myself. One of the weirdest would be the completely silent chevron shaped thing that flew over me a few years ago at night. Similar in shape to this aircraft. Gave me an eerie feeling due to no noise and it having what I can best describe as a ghostly appearance to it. Like it was blending with the night skies colour. (Active camo perhaps?)

No idea what it was, but if I had to guess I'd put money on something man made.
But I don't try to convince people of what I saw as I do not have any evidence, nor do I expect them to believe me on just my say so.

Honestly for all I know I may of hallucinated the thing despite being completely sober at the time. The joys of being an only witness lol.

End of the day it was indeed a UFO, because it was an object, it was flying and it's unidentified.
But I'm not about to sit here and go "ALIENS!" simply because I don't know what the hell it is I saw and I don't tend to say something is something purely because that is what I want it to be.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

I pretty much agree. I have seen things myself. One of the weirdest would be the completely silent chevron shaped thing that flew over me a few years ago at night. Similar in shape to this aircraft. Gave me an eerie feeling due to no noise and it having what I can best describe as a ghostly appearance to it. Like it was blending with the night skies colour. (Active camo perhaps?)

No idea what it was, but if I had to guess I'd put money on something man made.
But I don't try to convince people of what I saw as I do not have any evidence, nor do I expect them to believe me on just my say so.

Honestly for all I know I may of hallucinated the thing despite being completely sober at the time. The joys of being an only witness lol.

End of the day it was indeed a UFO, because it was an object, it was flying and it's unidentified.
But I'm not about to sit here and go "ALIENS!" simply because I don't know what the hell it is I saw and I don't tend to say something is something purely because that is what I want it to be.

You are right. No one can say for sure, as they could be a number of things. But I believe projects like blue book, were just made to debunk a lot of sightings with stupid explanations. I believe they have secretly been investigating ufos foe decades. Do they know more than us? Maybe, maybe not, but I believe they know the phenomenon is real.

Again, that is of the option that these are not secret militery craft. If they are, then that opens up another can of worms because that would mean we are sitting on technology that could change this planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yep. Makes sense governments would investigate.
I doubt any government would turn a blind eye to reports of 'foreign aircraft' in their air space, be a massive security problem if they did.

But I can also see it as a good way to cover up classified projects. Especially if you can make the witnesses sound crazy.

If aliens are real and some people are in the know I can see why they wouldn't want the public to know that either.
See how humans behave towards each other over religion, politics and football.
How easily they can get violent and kill each other.

A lot of people if they found out aliens were real would go nuts. Especially I imagine religious folks. Can see a lot of them brining out the torches and pitchforks and labelling them 'demons'.
Because much easier response than questioning ones lifetime teachings and beliefs.

So many possibilities, but it's all conjecture until we know for sure.
Just wish humans were more reliable. We might have a lot more answers than questions by now if they were.

The human experience I have to admit has been a frustrating one for me. I'd be more than happy to be abducted by aliens honestly if only to get away from the people on this planet.
lol

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

100% agree

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Science needs to stop protecting the religious folk.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I want to believe. But I'm yet to see anything that convinces me

Who gives a flying fook about trying to convince you. I never said the 1st pic was a UFO its a USA military or other agency flying triangle. As I wrote the other OP why don't you tell you buds to fly the thing at 30,000'. Why? Is it because it uses the 3+ mile long runways at Us Navy Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point? That's the direction its flying and another OP has a video of it and pics. 3+ mile long runways. Think about that.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join