It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Conditioning? UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

“… have instructed James Webb to develop a program with the Soviet Union in joint, space and lunar exploration. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fide as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources. It is important that we make a distinction between known and unknowns in the event the Soviets try to mistake our extended cooperation as a cover for intelligence gathering of their defense or space programs."
- Classification Review Of All UFO Intelligence Memo, 1963

The “Classification Review” memo was written on November 12, 1963, in which JFK ordered the CIA director to organize the agency's intelligence files relating to UFOs, and to debrief him on all "unknowns" by February 1, 1964. Ten days later, JFK was dead.

Many people say they killed JFK because of that.

For years I thought that they DID NOT kill JFK over his UFO statement. Because, obviously, they had already tried to kill him in Chicago on November 2 - before he made his UFO statement.

What I did not know about was the much earlier “Burned Memo”.

Every now and then someone in the government or military finds something and they blow the whistle by leaking information. An ex-CIA op had done this by releasing a government doc which states that JFK (code name “Lancer”) was asking MJ-12 too many questions. They did not want JFK having UFO info that he could go public with. They realized they would have to do something about him to keep this from happening.

“Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow. Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group."
- Burned Memo, 1961[?]

Now you already know that many people in power wanted JFK out of office as soon as possible, for many different reasons. But if LBJ ordered the hit on JFK, or the CIA, FBI, Secret Service or even the oil billionaires ordered it ~ there would be people in one of those organizations that would have exposed the plot. Now that Daddy Bush is dead there is no good reason to continue to cover it up.

But if the assassination was about UFO’s the cover-up would still be in place because it is an on-going event. They are not covering up Johnson or Hoover or Bush’s reputation ~ they are covering up the still current ALIEN PRESENCE.

And if they killed Kennedy over it they would kill Trump too.

And Trump must know this. And Trump must know about the UFO situation too.

Because Trump is a money man, and the current MJ-12 bosses knew that when Trumps accountants went over the books they surely would find the BIG THIRTY TWO TRILLION DOLLAR HOLE known as the Black Projects. So unlike Clinton ~ the pot smoking draft dodger ~ they probably told Trump up front what was going on.

So Trump is not going to martyr himself over the UFO secret, as much as he must want to let the secret out.

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

kennedysandking.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
So unlike Clinton ~ the pot smoking draft dodger ~ they probably told Trump up front what was going on.

Because he is obviously so stable and keeps things very close to his chest when communicating to the American people on Twitter.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't think there's anything to disclose , Give me one good reason as to why they would come all this way and do nothing ? Really there have been UFO's for thousands of years but they have done absolutely nothing to make themselves known or show a agenda . Plus the fact there's always a single lone ship sometimes one or 2 but never a fleet or huge mothership . What logic would there be in them coming all this way for nothing ?

If they have been visiting us for thousands of years they would have shown some kind of agenda unless they look just like us and are living among us as we speak .

Boy, lots of stuff to answer in that post.

First, I personally do not think they look like us and are walking down the sidewalk next to me. Though there are some humans out there that do think that way.

Secondly, I do not think the current visitors are the same ones who were here in the middle ages or even the ones that were here ages before that. I think this new 20th century crop basically comes from different places. The Earth is like an island in the sea and at some point the Chinese, Spanish, Dutch and English are going to sail past it.

Lastly, why do you think they are doing “nothing”?

Someone once said that if you see a UFO they are either abducting someone or dropping them off.

Now think about that for a minute.

This newest group of visitors, some of them may have been here for around a hundred years, depending on if you are talking about the Aurora crash or the Great Falls crash or the Black Forest crash, etc.

But let’s just think about at the Greys. They have been here since the 1950’s and have seen and mapped this entire planet long ago. So what are they doing flying around?

Could they be abducting living creatures like cattle and bees and bugs and Bigfoot and conducting experiments on them? If we listen to our fellow humans it seems that they are abducting them and conducting experiments on them. Some saw they are making babies from humans.

That’s not doing “nothing”.

Whatever it is they are doing they are not telling us outright. They do not want us to know their agenda. They are being sneaky. What they are doing is not about us ~ it is about them.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
Yeah, there is a little semantics issue with the question. Of course unidentified flying objects exist. There may be some humans who know exactly what they are but for the general public they are unidentified and flying.

But the bigger issue is that we humans need to break through our programming and realize that we know nothing! History will look back at us as uninformed tools programmed by those in power to only believe what they want us to believe. Whether it's aliens, religion, physics, multi-dimensions, ghosts, plasma universe, etc., we've been programmed to laugh off certain topics or to immediately disbelieve when in reality we just don't know. When you don't know something, all possibilities should be on the table and our minds should be fully open. But many quickly discount and make fun of these possibilities simply because they have been programmed to. It's very stupid to discount anything simply because our current science can't explain it, we are intellectual infants.

Great thread and lots of thought provoking comments!

I particularly liked the post above as it hits at the core of why we can’t “understand” or find the phenomenon - we’re programmed not to look and shun those who do.

Many on the board here are now wired to see the world differently. Which is awesome - and why I come here - but we’re in the very small minority. Most people dogmatically follow a belief system and question little - which yields more of the same outcomes.

If society collectively said that not only are we being visited but they’re probably here and we should look for them that paradigm shift alone might spark full disclosure - or we could solve it ourselves with 8bn pairs of eyes trained on the skies/grounds/sweeping through national parks/etc.

S&F.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well, not a complete cover up because so many people have had some sort of experience. However there is the persistent belief that large amounts of information and proof have been gathered by US and world intelligence that is not being disclosed.

As well, I do not recall Hillery saying she would release what information she could uncover but I to remember that Bill made that statement as a campaign promise that ended up not disclosing anything.

Carter as well had claimed his own sighting and promised to use his presidency to reveal government secrets on the issue.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Well now, THAT is interesting stuff there. Imaginary or not.

And your reasoning about the threat to Trump makes sense as well. Yet if that is the case, and he has received a complete briefing, would not that briefing include the info you provide? Would he not know the threat to himself if he made any attempt to spill the beans? Can you see my thinking here.

So if all of that is the case, it makes Trump complicit in the biggest cover up ever. Complicit in the major scam being hidden from the human species. Yes?

And if that is the case then all the rest of what he is doing and saying is in reality moot. Moot if it does not call out the hidden controllers of the human condition. All he is doing, if what you say is the case then in the big picture, nothing has changed, nothing will.

But by my own perspective on Trump is that he is not that capable. Not capable of keeping that kind of secret. He would inadvertently spill it with comments here and there. Go on a twitter rant one morning.

But thank you anyway. What you offered is thought provoking and as I had never heard that Kennedy related conspiracy before it does offer possibilities that I had never considered . Again, thanks

T

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If aliens are real, if they are really hovering over our head then I can not think of a more important issue for our species to deal with. If there is a cover up then it needs to be uncovered. It seems to me that what we need is a person in very high authority to look into it for us. To ''drain the swamp'' of UFO cover up people. We the people need a champion who can delve into the truth of this by using his powerful position to get to the bottom of this for us.

Oh wait. We have that guy. Trump. The hero of all those who want to break the chains of government overreach, the man who is the only one (his words) who can clean out that swamp. Right?

A huge issue. UFOs
A trusted leader who has promised to drain the swamp and expose the hidden secrets.

Right and right.

So what news do we have on that front. Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Chirpping.
I looked for at least some statements from Trump about UFOs.

I found none. Have you? Or anyone?

So if UFO's or a UFO cover up is so huge, why is he not on it, exposing the vile cover up artists. Why is he not saying even ONE WORD about it.

Or am I wrong here and there is a whole body of information of his plans to tear this cover up wide open. That is if it is one of the hugest coverups in history.
bcoz he'd get JFK'd if he told. President Kennedy was interested in UFO's, too.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I like you Terry but your TDS is monumental. Possibly unmatched on these boards since you've even turned UFOs into an rather crazed indictment against President Trump. Your froginess is rather impressive, however, I'll give you that, Sir.

JFK wasn't murdered because of ET secrets. That theory has been shown to have no factual basis. I have a rather scholarly article on the subject saved somewhere that I'll try to dig up and post for you that convincingly refutes the points used in that particular theory. I found it an interesting enough hypothesis to take a look at when I first heard it too so I mean no insult in your own interest after reading the above poster.

As far as the argument that governments know of extraterrestrial intelligences but can't tell the people because of resultant panic---I'd say that doesn't float for a number of reasons. However, consider this: What if they know that non-human intelligences exist but they aren't extraterrestrial...more like "interdimensional"...now THAT could conceivably cause some problems for TPTB if you think about it for a minute.

edit on 28-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You know, I find this enticing. My first sighting was when I was 9 in 56, before any official recognition of the space race and sputnik. My second was in 63 or 4 and demonstrated for me that ''something'' was going on up there. My third sighting was in 65 which was more than a light. It was clearly a saucer shaped craft which remained in my line of sight for at least 10 seconds, the longest 10 seconds of my life, until it crossed behind a forest high up in the Sierras.

So when you suggest what level of tech they might have had in 09 and compare it with what they could have now, I'm way ahead of you on the ''if's.''

If you like you can go to my profile and call up any of my three threads on those experiences.

But as far as all those ''ifs'' go, well what stands out to me is ''if'' what I saw was ''our'' tech, then what they could have developed over the last half century, all the while keeping it for the most part secret and what little that does get out to the public being so fuzzy or easily debunked then what in the hell are we really dealing with here. You see?

Are we going to stop it with our speculating? The very ''hiddeness' of it suggests to me that what they could really have might be so beyond our capacity to counter with our shotguns and ak's and even Trump at the helm,who by other reckoning on this thread knows about it, then there is little we can do about it.

So with all of the ''if'' scenarios that abound I find none that can really offer us hope if indeed thins are as massively 'out of sight'' as those ''if'' would have them be.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Nothing to adjust unless they start attacking or openly live among us. The abduction cases do not affect the majority of us. Otherwise they are just observing us (like a trip to safari) and as useless as discovering new exoplanets. It will be wonderful if we can get their space travel technology so that all our exoplanets discoveries can be useful.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

A couple of things Gut. From when you visited my introduction post you might recall my mention at that time of not only having had sightings, but that I was drawn into the Moonie cult as well in no small part due to those sightings.

And even as I down played my departure from that cult, one thing that I took out of it was a deep and existential knowledge of how easy,,, just how easily people can be drawn into cult like beliefs.
I studied and studied over the years, and again if you recall from that introduction, spent a number of years with a Marxist group, looking at life from that perspective.

Taking what I had learned from the cult years and following studies and cross referencing it with the cultural trends in American society, I have been on the watch for possible tyrannts of popular demand to take hold of the government.

It's not TDS Gut. Trump is an existential threat to our very fragile civilization simply because of the people who support him due to decades of cultural conditioning. And this, if you want to believe me does not mean that I did not also see the nature of the Clinton lead push for domination. That choice for me was like die tomorrow or die later on. Maybe not that dramatic but you can get my point.

Now it may be that even as I find no TDS in myself, that does not mean that all I may be is totally paranoid. I can see that clearly. This is one of the reasons I remain on these boards, I keep looking for what to me are sound reasons to be if not a Trumpian but at least not as determined in my mind that he is what I fear he is.

But back to the ufos. The notion of a Kennedy UFO connection is to me worthy of some consideration as it is at least one thing, a root meme departure from established thinking and considered in it's possible expansion into more complex belief systems we find at play around us today. But for me the very truth that it has not expanded into a larger meme complex that would dominate conspiracy theories is enough to let me easily put it on a back burner.

What if they know that non-human intelligences exist but they aren't extraterrestrial...more like "interdimensional"...now THAT could conceivably cause some problems for TPTB if you think about it for a minute.

I can assure you Gut, I HAVE considered that angle and for much more than a minute. It has been the direction of my own ruminations for quite a while.

As I believe I have over the years caught drift of your own Christian perspective on things I can tell you that some of my ruminations include some appreciation of Christian metaphysics but all of that must wait for another time.

And finally on Trump again. I sure wish that my recognition of him a milestone on the path to chaos were not so easily compared to the notion that he is the best and final hope for civilization.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Someone powerful is playing us like a civilization game.
Mouse clicking here and there

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Washington Post is somewhat like the National Enquirer and I bet if you did the research they work in concert with liberal media BS,there is really no proof where ufo ships originate from,the lies we have been told by our government is to cloud any truth,they are calling rogue planets being visable as ufo's,they could be controlling us and working with our government too many possibilities and their credibility is subject at best

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Nice point counterpoint. Well done

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Well dad many but not ALL of the OPS with billions of stars next to their member profile are in my opine a group of people are also in place to deceive the public and only appear when they want to discredit a thread. Just like you did here. Of all places to discredit; a "conspiracy web site" At some point in time, reality is reality and what is a known fact is that a story was written and that's the point. That a story was written. That's a fact that you even have to agree on. Got it? I could care less what your biased opine is about The Washington Post or lies by the USA. Its an irrelevant argument at this time as the story was and has been published. Navy pilots have also been interviewed. I expect that a person of your OPS stature is better than what you wrote. Why don't you help us, do the research and put your time in?

edit on 29-5-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Why is the first pic a picture on a computer screen ?

The second pic looks like the Moon exif 1/8th second f2.2 iso 800

I wouldn't bother with the Panasonic this is what you should be looking at

Sony A7S

Or the newer Sony a7s II

edit on 29-5-2019 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All assumptions on your part. Flying objects that have been unidentified? Sure they exist. In what form... not proven.
To jump to not man made is a big assumption with little proof.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
No question about it, UFOs are real and they aren't from here. And they have been for a long, long time. While I also have no doubt we have reverse engineered crashed crafts and have created advanced designs based upon what we learned, our crafts do not have nearly the same capabilities of alien crafts. It's common sense actually. Think about it. A hundred years ago we were traveling across the country in horse drawn wagons. Now look at our society. Technology grows exponentially. Imagine an intelligent civilization a million years older than ours, having a million years longer to advance its knowledge. No contest. And yet, a million years relative to the age of the universe is but a mere blip in time. We are not alone. And we have visitors. At least the visitors are not interested in taking over Earth. They would have done so already if that was their intent.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
At least the visitors are not interested in taking over Earth. They would have done so already if that was their intent.

How can you be sure of that? What if the aliens are waiting for the human population to reach say 10 billion which is the profitable level to begin their cull and package us up in tins of Earth Meat

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: LSU2018

Well, not a complete cover up because so many people have had some sort of experience. However there is the persistent belief that large amounts of information and proof have been gathered by US and world intelligence that is not being disclosed.

As well, I do not recall Hillery saying she would release what information she could uncover but I to remember that Bill made that statement as a campaign promise that ended up not disclosing anything.

Carter as well had claimed his own sighting and promised to use his presidency to reveal government secrets on the issue.

Here's a link. I think we're on the cusp of this information being released. How surprised would we be to find out aliens exist today? How surprised would we be (as more and more sightings come out) to find this out in 5 more years? Probably not much, but more amazed than anything.

Clinton Campaign Promises to Release Top Secret Area 51 Docs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join