It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Conditioning? UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well here you go. So several months ago some retiree from MUFON said that UFO sightings are down. But as we move on MSM is writing many articles on the subject including the one in the link below. Since no other OP reported out on this May 28, 2019 story by The Washington Post you can read it here. In my many decades of living I finally saw my 1st UFO on May 4, 2018 in South Carolina. I and several others. In my opine they were not drones or man made. I filed a report on NUFORC and have since become a sky watcher as I am up daily at 4:50AM.

www.washingtonpost.com...

So what have I seen since that May4, 2018 "situation"? Well the USA does seem to own some biggie toys. Look at the Triangle picture. Its engines are so gaud dam loud they wake me up from a deep sleep. Now look at the pic with the bright light as a silhouette appears of another object at 6:00. That guy flew right over me and made NO noise back in December 2018. I also see other "objects" that typically follow behind the triangle. Again the triangle is the pic having a white light on each tip along with a red light in the center.

Oh, right click on each picture and then click "view image" to enlarge the images.

Based on the news article I believe that disclosure is coming soon as many more articles are being written. The other story about UFO sightings are on the decline may have been written as a Psyop as since that story broke, the MSM is reporting out more than ever on this subject.

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added pic

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added 2nd pic

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added text

edit on 28-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Interesting pic certainly (the first one), however the question is incorrect, of course UFO's exist, the actual question should be, taking into consideration that there's now slightly more press coverage and with the Pentagons recent admission, how honest are they actually going to be about it?

edit on -180002019-05-28T10:14:28-05:000000002831201928052019Tue, 28 May 2019 10:14:28 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

As humans we need to pursue whatever by ourself and not depend on them . They in charge would sell us out like cattle. Tha'ts both Repubs and Dems and others. I am considering buying a Panasonic HC X1000 4K Ultra HD camcorder or a Takahashi telescope as my Android phones pics are at their maximum. I am doing it for me to provide some closure [if any] to myself before I pass on.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
nice 1st pic, second pic looks a bit like a reflection in glass or a helicopter searchlight maybe?

I dont think its up to any 1 goverment to reveal Aliens, so are all the countries keeping it secret ?, who knows stranger things have happened.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I saw that very same one in the top pic in the early 90’s when I was about 14 or 15. After that, I had some very vid dreams for a while. Then they stopped when I about 20.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
We already know UFOs exist. We have for decades. Still waiting to hear something new.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
First one looks like a TR3B

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I certainly won't be the one to deny the experiences of others, but I have no plans to adjust to the fact that UFO's exist.

Do they? I don't know. Personal experience can be a powerful thing, and it's something I haven't got. For now, I'll stick with possible, or even probable, but not fact. Again, not discounting what you experienced or saying you are wrong in your certainty. It's just not my reality at this point.

Hey my own experiences changed my mind on ghosts, so anything's possible.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's a far cry, a far cry, a far -ar -ar cry (*)

From a light in the sky to a non-terrestrial piloted craft from another star system.

(sung to the tune of It's A Hard Rain)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Great pictures. I wonder if they are teasing with disclosure again. This morning on GMA they had a top story on UFOs and of course they grinned and smiled through it all.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yeah, there is a little semantics issue with the question. Of course unidentified flying objects exist. There may be some humans who know exactly what they are but for the general public they are unidentified and flying.

But the bigger issue is that we humans need to break through our programming and realize that we know nothing! History will look back at us as uninformed tools programmed by those in power to only believe what they want us to believe. Whether it's aliens, religion, physics, multi-dimensions, ghosts, plasma universe, etc., we've been programmed to laugh off certain topics or to immediately disbelieve when in reality we just don't know. When you don't know something, all possibilities should be on the table and our minds should be fully open. But many quickly discount and make fun of these possibilities simply because they have been programmed to. It's very stupid to discount anything simply because our current science can't explain it, we are intellectual infants.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
WaPo, NYTs...it's almost like a coordinated ad campaign seeded through the notorious IC puppets of disinfo.

An ET reportedly once said, "We want you to believe in us, but not too much."

My question is...what are we being prepped to believe and can it be taken at face value?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Has there ever been something stranger than all the wolds governments SUCCESSFULLY (mainly) covering up the same secret??

I’m not so sure..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I am highly sceptical that announcing aliens exist would ever have cause too much mass panic and even more skeptical that the worlds governments believe it enough to fight so hard to cover it up.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I agree but cover ups have happened (Operation Northwood seems to be the most confirmed one I can recall but nothing on this scale), I myself struggle to think countries which oppose each other politically would be happy to work together on this BUT (yeah big but this time) if they are this leads then to the possibility of total alien control via proxy governments.....wheres that David Icke book again

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Is this thread about aliens or UFOs?

A few are indicating its aliens

the way the OP is written to me implies alien disclosure.

I don't get why the term UFO is used when many are meaning aliens.

Disclosure is always coming soon, it ramps up every now and then.

It did a number of years back when Larry King Live on CNN was doing his show and made UFOs the main topic of discussion.

We have had the disclosure project with Steven Greer that made everyone's mouths water

Later on Steven Basset or whatever his name is tried something similar.

Every time Governments have released their UFO files many scream Disclosure coming soon.

Meh, I would be more concerned if the US did disclose and be very curious as to why they would do it, because the reasons they would give would just be deception fed to the public.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Yeah Johnny. A cover up of that magnitude is hard for me to imagine as well.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Awesome! Welcome to the "I've seen a UFO" Club... I saw one in 1989 before drones were around. It, too, was dead silent and had red lights moving around in it. My dog, and neighborhood dogs, have been getting stirred up by something around 10:30 central every night. Maybe it's time for post up on my roof and do some sky watching myself. Very interesting, S&F.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If aliens are real, if they are really hovering over our head then I can not think of a more important issue for our species to deal with. If there is a cover up then it needs to be uncovered. It seems to me that what we need is a person in very high authority to look into it for us. To ''drain the swamp'' of UFO cover up people. We the people need a champion who can delve into the truth of this by using his powerful position to get to the bottom of this for us.

Oh wait. We have that guy. Trump. The hero of all those who want to break the chains of government overreach, the man who is the only one (his words) who can clean out that swamp. Right?

A huge issue. UFOs
A trusted leader who has promised to drain the swamp and expose the hidden secrets.

Right and right.

So what news do we have on that front. Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Chirpping.
I looked for at least some statements from Trump about UFOs.

I found none. Have you? Or anyone?

So if UFO's or a UFO cover up is so huge, why is he not on it, exposing the vile cover up artists. Why is he not saying even ONE WORD about it.

Or am I wrong here and there is a whole body of information of his plans to tear this cover up wide open. That is if it is one of the hugest coverups in history.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

How early in the 90's? The one I saw was in '89 and wasn't exactly like that but it had probably 13 to 15 red lights going around it. I live on the outskirts of a very very small town that is extremely rural. From a rooftop, it's open skies as far as the eye can see. It was even more rural in 1989.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join