It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner, Google’s Schmidt and Microsoft’s Nadella to attend secret Bilderberg Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Jared Kushner, senior advisor to President Donald Trump, is set to attend this year’s Bilderberg Meeting in the Swiss town of Montreux this week. Founded in 1954, the Bilderberg Meeting was designed to foster warmer relations between the United States and Europe.

The annual talk fest is considered secretive because guests are not allowed to reveal who said what at the meeting. The Bilderberg guest list typically includes top politicians, business leaders, financiers, academics and influential members of the media. The event’s website said Tuesday that about 130 participants from 23 countries have confirmed their attendance this year.

Aside from Kushner, this year’s list of attendees features French Economy Minister Bruno Le Maire, Credit-Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam, Bank of England Governor Mark Carney and former Google CEO Eric Schmidt. Total CEO Patrick Pouyanne, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, and former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger are also confirmed.

Well well. Business as usual? Seems that way to me. What do you think ATS? Or is this just nothing to see and part of some plan?

List.

BILDERBERG MEETING 2019 Montreux, 30 May - 2 June 2019 BOARD Castries, Henri de (FRA), Chairman, Steering Committee; Chairman, Institut Montaigne Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), President, American Friends of Bilderberg Inc.; Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Chairman Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Professor of Economics, Leiden University Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Treasurer Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Chairman Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG PARTICIPANTS Abrams, Stacey (USA), Founder and Chair, Fair Fight Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Member, House of Lords Albers, Isabel (BEL), Editorial Director, De Tijd / L'Echo Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore Arbour, Louise (CAN), Senior Counsel, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP Arrimadas, Inés (ESP), Party Leader, Ciudadanos Azoulay, Audrey (INT), Director-General, UNESCO Baker, James H. (USA), Director, Office of Net Assessment, Office of the Secretary of Defense Balta, Evren (TUR), Associate Professor of Political Science, Özyegin University Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chairwoman and CEO, Temaris & Associés Barbot, Estela (PRT), Member of the Board and Audit Committee, REN (Redes Energéticas Nacionais) Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International; Former President, European Commission Barton, Dominic (CAN), Senior Partner and former Global Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company Beaune, Clément (FRA), Adviser Europe and G20, Office of the President of the Republic of France Boos, Hans-Christian (DEU), CEO and Founder, Arago GmbH Bostrom, Nick (UK), Director, Future of Humanity Institute, Oxford University Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Group Executive Chair, Banco Santander Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), Chairman, Norwegian University of Science and Technology Brende, Børge (NOR), President, World Economic Forum Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA Buitenweg, Kathalijne (NLD), MP, Green Party Caine, Patrice (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Thales Group Carney, Mark J. (GBR), Governor, Bank of England Casado, Pablo (ESP), President, Partido Popular Ceviköz, Ahmet Ünal (TUR), MP, Republican People's Party (CHP) Champagne, François Philippe (CAN), Minister of Infrastructure and Communities Cohen, Jared (USA), Founder and CEO, Jigsaw, Alphabet Inc. Croiset van Uchelen, Arnold (NLD), Partner, Allen & Overy LLP Daniels, Matthew (USA), New space and technology projects, Office of the Secretary of Defense Davignon, Etienne (BEL), Minister of State Demiralp, Selva (TUR), Professor of Economics, Koç University Donohoe, Paschal (IRL), Minister for Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE Ellis, James O. (USA), Chairman, Users’ Advisory Group, National Space Council Feltri, Stefano (ITA), Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Il Fatto Quotidiano Ferguson, Niall (USA), Milbank Family Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University Findsen, Lars (DNK), Director, Danish Defence Intelligence Service Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters Garton Ash, Timothy (GBR), Professor of European Studies, Oxford University Gnodde, Richard J. (IRL), CEO, Goldman Sachs International Godement, François (FRA), Senior Adviser for Asia, Institut Montaigne Grant, Adam M. (USA), Saul P. Steinberg Professor of Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor "Otto e mezzo", La7 TV Hanappi-Egger, Edeltraud (AUT), Rector, Vienna University of Economics and Business Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation; Former European Commissioner Henry, Mary Kay (USA), International President, Service Employees International Union Hirayama, Martina (CHE), State Secretary for Education, Research and Innovation Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investments LLC Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, LinkedIn; Partner, Greylock Partners Hoffmann, André (CHE), Vice-Chairman, Roche Holding Ltd. Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC Jost, Sonja (DEU), CEO, DexLeChem Kaag, Sigrid (NLD), Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Kerameus, Niki K. (GRC), MP; Partner, Kerameus & Partners Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc. Koç, Ömer (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding A.S. Kotkin, Stephen (USA), Professor in History and International Affairs, Princeton University Kramp-Karrenbauer, Annegret (DEU), Leader, CDU Krastev, Ivan (BUL), Chairman, Centre for Liberal Strategies Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. Kristersson, Ulf (SWE), Leader of the Moderate Party Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group Kushner, Jared (USA), Senior Advisor to the President, The White House Le Maire, Bruno (FRA), Minister of Finance Leyen, Ursula von der (DEU), Federal Minster of Defence Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC Group and Umicore Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chairman, IFRS Trustees; Helsinki Graduate School of Economics Lund, Helge (GBR), Chairman, BP plc; Chairman, Novo Nordisk AS Maurer, Ueli (CHE), President of the Swiss Federation and Federal Councillor of Finance Mazur, Sara (SWE), Director, Investor AB McArdle, Megan (USA), Columnist, The Washington Post McCaskill, Claire (USA), Former Senator; Analyst, NBC News Medina, Fernando (PRT), Mayor of Lisbon Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist Monzón, Javier (ESP), Chairman, PRISA Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates Nadella, Satya (USA), CEO, Microsoft Netherlands, His Majesty the King of the (NLD) Nora, Dominique (FRA), Managing Editor, L'Obs O'Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair D.A.C. Pagoulatos, George (GRC), Vice-President of ELIAMEP, Professor; Athens University of Economics Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, TITAN Cement Company S.A. Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute Pienkowska, Jolanta (POL), Anchor woman, journalist Pottinger, Matthew (USA), Senior Director, National Security Council Pouyanné, Patrick (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Total S.A. Ratas, Jüri (EST), Prime Minister Renzi, Matteo (ITA), Former Prime Minister; Senator, Senate of the Italian Republic Rockström, Johan (SWE), Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research Rubin, Robert E. (USA), Co-Chairman Emeritus, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Treasury Secretary Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister Sabia, Michael (CAN), President and CEO, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec Sanger, David E. (USA), National Security Correspondent, The New York Times Sarts, Janis (INT), Director, NATO StratCom Centre of Excellence Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Technical Advisor, Alphabet Inc. Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), President, Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue Seres, Silvija (NOR), Independent Investor Shafik, Minouche (GBR), Director, The London School of Economics and Political Science Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MP, European Parliament Singer, Peter Warren (USA), Strategist, New America Sitti, Metin (TUR), Professor, Koç University; Director, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems Snyder, Timothy (USA), Richard C. Levin Professor of History, Yale University Solhjell, Bård Vegar (NOR), CEO, WWF - Norway Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), Co-Founder, Deepmind Supino, Pietro (CHE), Publisher and Chairman, Tamedia Group Teuteberg, Linda (DEU), General Secretary, Free Democratic Party Thiam, Tidjane (CHE), CEO, Credit Suisse Group AG Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital Trzaskowski, Rafal (POL), Mayor of Warsaw Tucker, Mark (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holding plc Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP, Conservative Party Turpin, Matthew (USA), Director for China, National Security Council Uhl, Jessica (NLD), CFO and Financial Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc Vestergaard Knudsen, Ulrik (DNK), Deputy Secretary-General, OECD Walker, Darren (USA), President, Ford Foundation Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB Wolf, Martin H. (GBR), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times Zeiler, Gerhard (AUT), Chief Revenue Officer, WarnerMedia

edit on 28-5-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
thats the " secret meating " that you know - where it is , when it is and who is attending

you seem to have a " special " deinition of " sectret meating "

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
thats the " secret meating " that you know - where it is , when it is and who is attending

you seem to have a " special " deinition of " sectret meating "

Not my title it's the articles.
I am guessing the secret part starts when they are all inside behind closed doors.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger are also confirmed.

I would worry about peter pan more than anyone else

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Well well. Business as usual? Seems that way to me. What do you think ATS? Or is this just nothing to see and part of some plan?

Normal Member: "Well, isn't that Swampy."

Partisan Hack Member: "He's playing 5D chess with the Deep State! Just wait, this will add 500,000 thousand more sealed indictments to the 300trillion we already have!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I've always said that Kushner is the Illuminati guy. 👦

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Here is a video of some people breaking it down a bit as far as who all these people are, their area of expertise, etc.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The annual talk fest is considered secretive because guests are not allowed to reveal who said what at the meeting.

This is simple misdirection.

The purpose of the meetings is to allow the group to chose new members. Potential candidates are introduced by existing members. They must contribute to the discussions. Their contribution is used to judge them. They are either accepted or rejected. Tony Blair attended, was accepted, then became PM and created the terrorist threat as we know it.

The subject matter discussed is pertinent but not the purpose of the meeting. Attempting to access the subject matter is not going to lead anywhere particularly useful, and that's why the attempts to discover the subject matter are encouraged. It wastes time that could be used more fruitfully.

Observing who gets approved is worthwhile.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'll have to wait until Alex Jones and Sean Hannity tell me what to think.

If I remember correctly, the Bilderberg group is, or was, the official heart of darkness, the pit of all things reptilian and so forth. Maybe an official tweet can clear this up.

I just found out about reptilian virgin birth yesterday, maybe it's a sign.
'Virgin birth': A captive anaconda became pregnant by herself and gave birth to two babies
edit on 28-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I'll have to wait until Alex Jones and Sean Hannity tell me what to think.

If I remember correctly, the Bilderberg group is, or was, the official heart of darkness, the pit of all things reptilian and so forth. Maybe an official tweet can clear this up.

I just found out about reptilian virgin birth yesterday, maybe it's a sign.
'Virgin birth': A captive anaconda became pregnant by herself and gave birth to two babies

The Bilderberg group is the heart of darkness.

Fascinating link btw.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

They must contribute to the discussions. Their contribution is used to judge them. They are either accepted or rejected.

Well Kushner can contribute plenty; he's got this really high level security clearance that his father in law had nothing to do with.

"I've got 67 thumb drives here. I will start the bidding for each one at 100 Billion. What do I hear for number 1? I hear 100, can we get a 120? 120 over here, do I hear 150?"

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Kushner going to gather intelligence 😎

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Kushner shows up looks at the crowded room of despots pulls a Goldberg and tells them all "You're Next" walks out of the room holding open the door for Secret Service to come in and execute the rest. Live on Pay Per View

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Fun fact: Annegret Kramp Karrenabuer, called AKK, from germany and the CDU party, will also be at that meeting.

To understand what so funny is:

The last days before the EU elections a youtuber published a video against mainly the CDU/CSU, but also the SPD, FDP, AfD. I don´t know why these young people don´t see Die Grünen, the green party of Germany, not as one of the old established parties which incured guilt by supporting the politics of the other established parties, about the last decades. Supporting NATO wars as an example, that´s why many call the green party the olive green or NATO-green party.

But the video

of that guy, the first millenial, so called influenzer/youtuber i can respect for what he did, he just showed the younger german citizens the reality. I am sorry, couldn´t find an english subbed version.

The video was clicked million times in no time. And all the old established parties(including the rightextremists of the AfD) lost in the eu elections. And will lose in the next german elections. Not only because of Rezo´s video, but it helped a lot. Yesterday AKK-CDU/CSU started to attack our so called Grundgesetz, especially the freedom of expression. With attacking the right of free specch for everybody, if these speech critizes the CDU/CSU. With attacking Rezo, his video, Youtube, it´s users. Calling it an desinformation campagne. So telling the truth and using sources to proof that one is right, is desinformation nowadays...

And now guess what they will talk at the Bilderberg meeting about.

Social Media as a weapon:

Bilderbe rg-Konferenz in der Schweiz – Jared Kushner und Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer unter den Gästen

Double funny because there will be a CDU meeting on saturday( invitations send by fax, LOL), one topic:

Asymmetrical electorical campaigns. In other words social media as a weapon...

Somebody transformed the internet to a 1984ish spying tool. But forgot that every coin has to sides.
Looks like their own spying tool get´s one of their worst problems now!

edit on 28 5 2019 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I dont give a flying horse about Kushner but Nadella?

I dont like that. Not at all. Bad juju.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh that's interesting...

I'm not sure about Kushner but he is definitely a key player in "something" that's yet to be revealed.

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

join