It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder, we still don’t know what happened in LV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just a reminder that we don’t know anything that happened in Las Vegas?

Vegas, baby, Vegas

I am talking about the Vegas shooting spree

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Just a reminder that we don’t know anything that happened in Las Vegas?

Vegas, baby, Vegas

I am talking about the Vegas shooting spree

Ya no shiz... we will never know kinda like 911.

I live here and we have all accepted that we will never know.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ok - bored - i shall " bite " - what PRECISELY " dont you know " - that you RATIONALLY think you should ?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's maddening. Remember the way the sheriff kept changing the story, in response to what independent journalists were finding out? I know Laura Loomer isn't the most likeable character on the planet, but she did come up with several things that forces them to amend their story of what happened. Remember how much the security guard story kept changing? And how he kept looking completely different in every photo?

Allaroundyou: we will never find out, IF everyone thinks like you do with the whole "We will never know, just like 9/11."
The whole reason they kept changing their story in the beginning was because people kept finding things that contradicted what they were telling us. They WANT us to do exactly as you said- give up.

If enough people stayed on it, we might get some info.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It was reported there was a video camera in the room and I want to know what was on it.

They keep all this covered up by saying it is still under investigation which is bull#.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Some of us know what happened--we were deceived. For whatever reason, another false flag event was pulled off.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
All the research seemed to point to Bigalow airport right next door. The radio traffic at the airport, who owns it, other anomalies. I do not remember all of the details but it's 100% a shady OP. IMO of course.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It is my belief that the Saudi’s were involved. They owns the floors above and had an internal family squabble going on. Perhaps a assionation attempt in the Royal family.

Who believes anything the FBI says anymore?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I was there on a quick trip last week. Flew in, hopped in a cab to take me to my hotel. Drove by Mandalay Bay and had this real eerie vibe looking at it.

Then you go down to the strip and it’s business as usual. Older folks gambling away their savings, a bunch of “Fear and Loathing Las Vegas” wannabes, hordes of people seeking attention, and every two bit tramp looking to pull tricks for $$.

I’m sure the city wants the memory of that night as far removed as possible. But as long as that hotel is still standing, some people will always be reminded of it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
It is my belief that the Saudi’s were involved. They owns the floors above and had an internal family squabble going on. Perhaps a assionation attempt in the Royal family.

Who believes anything the FBI says anymore?

What about the shootings in other hotels? I know the explanation is "confusion" and that there were no shootings anywhere else. But there are too many people with stories of glass everywhere in lobbies from windows being shot out, too many stories of people in other hotels hearing close gunfire and being herded to safety and kept there for hours.

If the shootings at other hotels are true, how would the Saudis fit into that?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Except I don't for a second believe their were shootings in other hotels.
I was actually in Vegas that week for a convention and can tell you that on the ground their was no report of shootings at other hotels.

Are there any videos, pictures or anything showing these other shootings?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Agreed, time to come up with some conspiracy theories....and apply Occam's razor

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How many of you remember that there was supposedly a Saudi Prince (heir apparant or something - maybe MBS??) there when it happened and there has been rumors that Trump was meeting him there and that the whole shooting was a diversion for an assassination attempt on one or both of them.

Think about what has happened since and what we have found out about the FBI since then. What side was the FBI standing on after the Obama presidency? Comey? McCabe? etc. It seems like the deck was loaded to possibly pull off something like this, and if it had worked, all the scandal that has been revealed since (Dem's behind the Russian collusion & spying on Presidential campaign!!!! - TREASON!) then it would have put all this to bed and been done and over.

For all we know, there was a "meeting" set up with Trump & Saudi XXX to create a honeypot for the deep state to take action, but it was a hoax pulled on the "deepstate" which ended up falling for it and committing the atrocity that happened.

edit: MBS wasn't the owner - it was this guy: Al-Waleed bin Talal - I'm sure most of you have seen him before, IDK his political leanings but he was arrested by MBS...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5 28 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The other outcomes are:

Bumpstock bans
&
Push for metal detectors at hotels.

Both of those are major red flags for 2A issues....

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As is the fact Jason Aldean who warned the crowd there were gunshots shared the same very unique tattoo with the shooter. Jack of spades and ace of diamonds was it with four coins under it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
ok - bored - i shall " bite " - what PRECISELY " dont you know " - that you RATIONALLY think you should ?

Nothing. Everything the government said is true. Trust your masters.

Now, go back to sleep ...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There must be something in the air. I have been pondering that very same issue. The LV shooting has to be one of the strangest events of my lifetime. And I am not talking just about the shooting itself, I am referring to the obvious cover up and media blackout surrounding the news of the event and the subsequent investigation.

What is even stranger is that, as I recall the incident, we didnt see the usual CNN month long follow on with the anti-2nd propaganda effort. But for bump-stocks; they did go after the bump-stocks, but even that effort felt muted.

My sense of the LV incident was that it was a false flag operation that somehow went horribly wrong for the operators of the incident.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Can you please supply a link.. this is the first I've heard of matching tatoo's.Thanks in Advance.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
And what about the three women whose names were registered to Paddock's room? (names redacted)
baltimorepostexaminer.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"Someone did something".... Ok now that the sarcasm is outta the way I thought during my research I found that dude who shot it up was on anti-depressants, was a gun runner for S A, and for Fast n Fury. Having trouble locating info to link so any help would be nice. How did the perp get all the guns and ammo up there unnoticed? Why did no one in the hotel take any action?? Why does this seem like a ff event on the scale of OK city and 9!!? Even P H?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join