It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorial Day Weekend: Chicago Body Count

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Sounds like a normal, average weekend/holiday in a liberal controlled city.

What I can't understand is how these cities and their officials are never called out. Why aren't red cities this bad? Why is it ALWAYS blue cities? They have all the homeless, most of the welfare recipients, the gangs, and the strictest gun laws.

HELLO!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Saturday, June 1, 2019

Memorial Day weekend was the warm-up.

This weekend, 36 shot / 7 of them have died.

That's as of 9pm Saturday evening, according to ABC-7 Chicago news.

(Slow news day. Chicago news normally doesn't report run-of-the-mill ghetto shooting tallies.)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, June 1, 2019

Memorial Day weekend was the warm-up.

This weekend, 36 shot / 7 of them have died.

That's as of 9pm Saturday evening, according to ABC-7 Chicago news.

(Slow news day. Chicago news normally doesn't report run-of-the-mill ghetto shooting tallies.)

Yeah, they were working overtime this weekend.

I was going to start another thread because we actually had a shooting a few blocks from my house. Mother got killed shielding her 1 one year old. I guess she was hanging with some known gang members and someone tried did a drive by on them....

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So Memorial Day weekend was just the warm up. So this weekend, 52 shot and 8 killed. Deadliest weekend all year which isn't really news considering the weather is just finally starting to warm up.

Per my last post about the mother being killed. I am not going to link to it, but a video of the drive by from the CCTV footage has been making it's way around the internet. Pretty ruthless... a car pulls up and they literally shot that chick in the gut at almost point blank range. The two guys she was with run off and the woman hobbles behind a car and bleeds out. The two shooters hop out the car and bust a few more rounds before driving off...

The two guys come running back into the scene carrying a Mac-10 or Uzi... or maybe an extended clip pistol. Hop in car and drive after the shooters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join