It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spygate Derangement Syndrome - Democrats and Liberal Media Are Totally Whacked.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

that’s a reasonable analysis

Are you trying to say my other analysts weren’t. Lol

Kidding aside .

For a while I’ve been saying and thinking that this investigation could very well result in people flipping all the way to the top .

In my opinion a nickel will get you a dollar that if Hillary is implicated. She will throw Obama under the bus in 10 seconds flat . The rear tires of that bus are 5 feet off the ground from the pile of bodies the Clintons have discarded after they’ve outlived their usefulness .
edit on 28-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Why would an ambassador have that power?
Especially when it turns out NO AMERICANS were involved per mueller?
Curious
Or not

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
This thread is like an echo-chamber between four or five guys.

You miss those barak love fests dontcha?
Oh well
He was not as advertised.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Trump is a criminal. Giving Trump a pass on it is worse.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

It's probably an accumulative "derangement syndrome" effect.

TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome
+
RDS Republican Derangement Syndrome
+
SDS Spygate Derangement Syndrome

= TOTAL LOSS OF COMMON SENSE.

Substantial Loss Of Wisdom....just call them SLOW

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And the same dumb bells demand AG Barr release the entire Bueller Report illegally 😆

DeeeeeeCLASSsssssss😃

Did they really think AG Barr would break Federal Law by doing so? However, Barr and Schiff/Nunes have reached an agreement. The DOJ will turn over to the House Intel committee 12 categories of Mueller-related documents, to the House Intelligence Committee this week.

Story: www.cbsnews.com...

If its so impossible to release Grand Jury information, why did both the Nixon and Star reports include them?

Answer: all Barr has to do is request the info for release from the judge but he has not.

Why is he not doing this?

What is he afraid of in the Grand Jury information?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Maybe grand jury material is one of the 12 categories that is being turned over to ship and Nunes this week.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Why would an ambassador have that power?
Especially when it turns out NO AMERICANS were involved per mueller?
Curious
Or not

I believe her explanation was that she was unmasking people as an errand girl. Doing it to help other officials. I don't know if Samantha power said that under oath or if she just volunteered that information to some new service.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It takes a court order to get Grand Jury stuff "publicated"

Laws are laws afterall 😎

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It takes a court order to get Grand Jury stuff "publicated"

Laws are laws afterall 😎

Which I addressed in my post, all he needs to do is ask a judge for release but has not.

Do you read posts?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Anyone can petition the court for release of the records. Get to it!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

You can link to his conviction correct? I said a similar thing in a clinton thread and six people replied like this.

I will wait for the link, I'm making wine, I have the time.

ETA: I doubt I will get a reply, it looks like the posting history and join date coincide with the last Presedential election and "Russian interference"

(this is a conspiracy site right?)
edit on 28-5-2019 by thedigirati because: I can

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

How? Proof? Did you know that every American breaks five laws on average a day? Did you write that post or did a handler have a hand in it? Is the pass you talk about like a hall pass (because I gave one of those away my senior year?) If Trump was a criminal how come Obummer did not charge him with any crime I mean Trump basically said Obummer was not a US citizen and therefor unable to be President? Did you see the BC did it not look genuine to you? Wonder why the name Barry S0eter0 (SP) refers to the same man whose name in certain ancient Hebrew texts literally means the Anti-Christ? Are you aware of the theory that Donald Trump is a time traveler sent back in time to save us from a nuclear holocaust?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Regarding the upcoming disclosures..

The clueless Joe Biden, who defined Obama's administration as having “not one single whisper of scandal," apparently does not remember these and other questionable activities.

His position either reveals his own IQ, and/or tells voters how dumb he believes them to be.

Neither interpretation is useful for Old Joe's presidential hopes.
"Time to Pay the Piper": www.americanthinker.com...

A few informed "insiders" warned Joe Biden not to run for President, as he'd be wasting his time/money/energy. I suppose once you've been shielded for so many decades, it's impossible to believe that your bad deeds will be exposed.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Regarding the upcoming disclosures..

The clueless Joe Biden, who defined Obama's administration as having “not one single whisper of scandal," apparently does not remember these and other questionable activities.

His position either reveals his own IQ, and/or tells voters how dumb he believes them to be.

Neither interpretation is useful for Old Joe's presidential hopes.
"Time to Pay the Piper": www.americanthinker.com...

A few informed "insiders" warned Joe Biden not to run for President, as he'd be wasting his time/money/energy. I suppose once you've been shielded for so many decades, it's impossible to believe that your bad deeds will be exposed.

Byeden will not be running FOR President, he will be running FROM President 🤣🚬

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
So we should de-classify the Mueller report across the board regardless of source or method (or policy concerning grand jury testimony), but we shouldn't look at the raw information because it might be hazardous to national security...

Didn't we dance this dance before? Serious deja vu... Remember how the earth would end if the Nunes memo was released because it would be a tragedy and damage national security and put lives in danger?

And then when we all got to read it, there was nothing at all like that in there? Only damaging, embarassing, incriminating information about the surveillance state and it's investigators and the HRC campaign/Steele...

In the words of that great poet and philosopher of our times, “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

That was Texas. Bush #44 POTUS.....

Did you see my reply on another post about Tornado's and chicken. I lived in Memphis as a child. Chicken and Tornado's indeed, but not Shrub level stupid there.
edit on 29-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I always chuckle at the term "liberal media" and when somebody falls for it. There is no such thing, at least when it comes to mainstream media. Just because the majority of MSM is more liberal than Fox News overall, that does not make it liberal. In fact, MSM is controlled by the wealthy who collectively are not liberal. MSM does support neoliberal corporate Democrats, but they are functionally equivalent to moderate Republicans. That makes MSM "conservative media." Get it?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Breaking News

Robert Mueller to make a public statement today at ETA 11:00 AM eastern.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Breaking News

Is he going to revise his report?
He recommended no charges, at this point what difference does it make what he says?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Breaking News

Here comes the Democrats last chance.

I hope he says something damning against Trump. I don't want to see a knockout punch for another six months.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join