It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spygate Derangement Syndrome - Democrats and Liberal Media Are Totally Whacked.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
May 27, 2019

President Trump has always had the authority to Declassify any and all Intelligence. When he promised to declassify and publicly release hundreds of Spygate documents 3 weeks ago, Democrats and Liberal Media accepted those statements, without protest.

Last week, President Trump delegated full declassification authority to Attorney General William Barr, so he can access Intelligence that will assist with his SPYGATE investigations.

But unlike President Trump, AG Barr has NOT promised to declassify and release anything at all to the public.

Yet Democrats and the Liberal Media (90% of all US media), blew their collective gaskets! Some SDS Examples:

Former CIA Director John Brennan called the Barr declassification project "a reckless, reckless initiative."

Congressman Adam Schiff says the Barr initiative marks "a new and dangerous phase."

Former Attorney General Eric Holder calls the Barr initiative "the height of irresponsibility" and "a dangerous precedent."
Excerpted from: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democrats and Liberal Media are OK with President Trump declassifying and releasing Sensitive Intelligence.

But they go insane over AG Barr merely having ACCESS to the same Intelligence.

Every time I think Democrats and their Mainstream Media lapdogs have hit bottom, they find a new, even lower level of stupid!

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
And the same dumb bells demand AG Barr release the entire Bueller Report illegally 😆

DeeeeeeCLASSsssssss😃

+8 more 
posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Personally I think each individual‘s level of panic.

Is an indicator for their level of involvement .

To AG Barr.........

Don’t worry about the donkeys just keep loading the wagon .
edit on 27-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe the top Democratic Senators have some kind of communicable disease that destroys proper brain function. Do the nutty ones have cats at home? Could be that infection that people get from cats. Or, maybe they are taking pharmaceuticals that block reasoning. It could be that someone is bringing them green new deal brownies to munch on. Do congressmen need to take mandatory drug tests? Or should I say maybe they should have to take mandatory drug tests.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Personally I think each individual‘s level of panic.

Is an indicator for their level of involvement .

To AG Barr.........

Don’t worry about the donkeys just keep loading the wagon .

Exactly.

Let's get some of that transparency everyone is pushing for.

All of it.

It's a good time to be a patriotic American...

For the Democrats, not so much.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Their disease is self inflicted.

Hoof-in-Mouth Disease 😆

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And the same dumb bells demand AG Barr release the entire Bueller Report illegally 😆

DeeeeeeCLASSsssssss😃

Did they really think AG Barr would break Federal Law by doing so? However, Barr and Schiff/Nunes have reached an agreement. The DOJ will turn over to the House Intel committee 12 categories of Mueller-related documents, to the House Intelligence Committee this week.

Story: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

For 2 1/2 years Republicans pretty much towed the line. Adversity in the form and a rigged investigation threaten to steamroll them over . Nary a man flinched .

We’re going to see a much different thing from the Democrats . No longer do they have a system set up to automatically grant them immunity. Like they did for Hillary‘s anti-American criminal organization .

They are going to be faced with jail time or ratting. It’s pretty clear have no spine so they’re going to start asking for the cheese .

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So we should de-classify the Mueller report across the board regardless of source or method (or policy concerning grand jury testimony), but we shouldn't look at the raw information because it might be hazardous to national security...

Didn't we dance this dance before? Serious deja vu... Remember how the earth would end if the Nunes memo was released because it would be a tragedy and damage national security and put lives in danger?

And then when we all got to read it, there was nothing at all like that in there? Only damaging, embarassing, incriminating information about the surveillance state and it's investigators and the HRC campaign/Steele...

In the words of that great poet and philosopher of our times, “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That's a reasonable analysis. When former Assistant Attorney General Sally Yates started showing up on CNN and MSNBC 2 weeks ago to bash the AG and President Trump, it was obvious that was very frightened.

But there are others who are in real danger of prosecution who are staying in the shadows. People like Loretta Lynch, Samantha Powers, Susan Rice, and the anointed one, Barack H. Obama.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's probably an accumulative "derangement syndrome" effect.

TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome
+
RDS Republican Derangement Syndrome
+
SDS Spygate Derangement Syndrome

= TOTAL LOSS OF COMMON SENSE.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yates is hung.
She was exposed long long ago.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Thanks for "Nunes Memo" reminder. And you're 100% spot-on.

In February 2018, the House Intelligence Committee released the so-called Nunes memo. In four pages, the document, from the committee's then-chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, revealed much of what the public knows today about the FBI's reliance on the Steele dossier in pursuing since-discredited allegations that the Trump campaign and Russia conspired to fix the 2016 election.

Specifically, it revealed that the FBI included unverified material from the dossier in applications to a secret spy court to win a warrant to wiretap Trump foreign policy volunteer adviser Carter Page.

All that was classified. To release it, the committee appealed to President Trump, who made a declassification order. That is the only way Americans know about the Page warrant. From that knowledge came later revelations about the FBI's use of confidential informants and undercover agents to get information on Trump campaign figures.

It is good that the public knows such things, just as it is good that the public knows what is in the Mueller report. But in the days before the Nunes memo was declassified, many of the nation's top current and former intelligence officials, members of Congress, and analysts in the press warned that declassification would do grave damage to American national security.

It didn't happen.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep! Sally Yates is one of the top officials who lied to FISA court justices.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I "Force" myself to watch 15-20 minutes of CNN daily..just to see it for myself. I watched Gloria Borger trip and stumble like a newborn on skates through her segment with, their was never any water in the family pool Vanderbilt.. they just killed people there Cooper. Her eye movements were indicative of severe stress. CNN needs to go down with the rest of them. I know a lot of real honest decent Liberals, why wont they stand up to this BS.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep! Sally Yates is one of the top officials who lied to FISA court justices.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"Sally Yates" transforms before your very eyes into "Norma Bates" 😎

The Yates/Bates //*Classified*Syndrome*// like the Wolfman Transformation 🤣🎆🤣

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

CNN and MSNBC are valuable leaning experiences as long as you keep focused on reality 😎🉐

Lessons in Context ...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The dims disgust me to no end. The fact that these are educated people who knowingly and purposely deceive the American people makes them the scum of the earth in my book. The level of deceit and hypocrisy they perpetrate daily upon this country makes me sick.

I get it, both sides do this to some degree and our government in general has become a joke, but the dims have no right to be calling anyone on jack chit. I'm not sure how they sleep at night, sadly, probably pretty well. They need to take a long hard look in the mirror if they want to find some truth.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I too watch or listen to both CNN and MSNBC every day. Doing so, enables one to realize that their viewers are kept in the dark, which is why certain liberal ATS members are so off-base in their beliefs.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Everyone should take 15 minutes a day to watch the dirty clowns destruct. It creates a very clear image of their agenda.

But..are their clean clowns..kind of an oxymoron

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join