It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, yeah, hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I've already posted a few things on the board.

I guess I should introduce myself, to some degree. I'm not giving out my real name, just because I value my privacy, though I'm under no impression to believe that I'm completely anonymous around here with just a pseudonym.

Anyway, I'm a hacker (as in the kind who likes working on computers, not the cracker kind that wants to steal your information), geek and am fascinated by physics, but IANA physicist. I love sci-fi, and hope to someday become a well known sci-fi writer. I'm fascinated by UFO culture, but very much agnostic about the truths behind it. If there really are intelligent forms of life visiting us, that makes our world a little more exciting. If not, the mythology of them provide much fuel for my imagination (BTW, I'm using the term "mythology" the way it should be used, and not all mythology is fiction.)

Even if we're not being visited by anyone, that shouldn't discount the possiblility of intelligent ET life.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Welcome supercheetah,

I’m new too, but I wanted to welcome you anyway. I hope to see some of your writing in the collaborative sections of this site.

Good luck, and see you around.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
supercheetah, You have already proved to be good for this Site... Have fun!
Welcome!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, supercheetah/
Hope you enjoy the site.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Welcome to the place where you can find almost any topic. Have fun and play nice.

new topics

top topics

join