It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist Terrorism and Western Imperialism.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There are those who try to depict the scourge of contemporary Islamist terrorism as a product of Islam, The Quran or the writings of the prophet Mohammed.

Most of these people are either idiots or liars.

Virtually every form of contemporary Islamist terrorism and every Islamist terrorist group, has been created by the west.

Here is the list that proves this ;

1) Hamas and Hezbollah

www.wrmea.org...

blogs.timesofisrael.com...

www.wsj.com...

2) Iran and MI6

www.middleeasteye.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.historytoday.com...

consortiumnews.com...

3) Al Qaeda and the Taliban

en.wikipedia.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

4) Syria and Operation Timber Sycamore

en.wikipedia.org...

www.nytimes.com...

5) ISIS and the CIA and Saudi Arabia

ronpaulinstitute.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.thedailybeast.com...

Israel is treating wounded Al Qaeda fighters in Syria ;

1) www.youtube.com...

2) www.mintpressnews.com...

3) www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Here we see that Western Imperialism and modern Islamist terrorism are inextricably linked.

The reasons why the West assisted the creation and rise of Islamist terrorism is threefold

1) Islamist terrorist groups undermined secular Arab and Middle East regimes and governments, eg Hamas attacked the PLO thereby weakening Arab nations and nationalism. This defused a potential threat to Israel.

2) The role of Islamists was to massacre millions of innocent Muslims of the opposing Islamic sects. This acted as a check on the growth of Muslims populations as Muslims killed Muslims in the name of sectarianism.

3) The destruction of modern Arab nations based on secularism and who fought against Islamism eg Saddam Hussein, Yasser Arafat and Colonel Gadaffi and President Assad, allowed Islamists to return those states back to a Middle Ages level of social, cultural, political and technological development. Most important of all Islamists destroyed the modern economic and military systems of those nations.

Islamism is a product of Western Imperialism.

Every Islamist terrorist is in fact working for the goals and agenda of the deep state of the West. Even though they do not know it.

+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: englishdissident

SoOo....

When the followers of Islam were busy killing infidels 700 years ago, it was because of Western Imperialism?

Who is supposed to be the idiot again?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
See en ehundra reply to: Lumenari

Seven hundred years ago everyone was killing each other, be they infidel or not, regardless of faith. In fact, not two hundred years after Christians went on what is probably the longest stretch of genocide across the Western hemisphere ever recorded in human history.

The OP speaks the truth, and in the modern world more people are murdered by their own peers than by the media portrayed characture of Islamic terrorists.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Defensive Imperialism 😎

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

700 years Christians were burning people to death as witches and scientists for saying the earth revolved around the sun.

700 years ago, Christianity was exactly as ISIS is today.

War, blood and terror.
edit on 27-5-2019 by englishdissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Give me a. Moment I need to summarize the next four pages with a few key buzz words.

Your an islamofacist anti-semite , you hate America and Israel, especially freedom. You want theocracy and Sharia law to rule the world, probably even a communist.

And for good measure, Hillary and Obama something something. No relevance I know, but if I can save one person from being triggered from bringing it up by being first, then let's do it.

The issue of violence goes with ANY mass migration. For I stance Florida and the south east USA suffered increases of violent crime and rapes as well in the eighties when Castro flooded our country with a mass Exodus of immigrants. Many were simply emptied from their prisons and jails as a means to get rid of his dissidents and other social/civil problems.

Violence, religious persecution and sexual crimes are not held exclusively by any single race, religion, ethnicity, or ideology. After all, secular governments kill far more than any organization claiming some religious edict.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hint.

When you train, arm, fund and Islamist terrorists via the CIA and send Islamist terrorists into a nation eg Syria, to topple a secular leader and trigger a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people, thats not defensive.

Google Operation Timber Sycamore.

The US govt wasted a billion dollars on that.

edit on 27-5-2019 by englishdissident because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You need to google the word 'CONTEMPORARY'.

Its used a lot in my post for a reason.

Here you go, Just so you know.

dictionary.cambridge.org...

contemporary adjective (EXISTING NOW)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Not to mention the age-old internecine sectarian brutality and terror between the Sunni and Shia denominations of Islam.

Anyhoo. The OP is a bit selective in its source for truth. Hezbollah, for example, was formed by Iran as a proxy to execute conflict with Israel and the West.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

All modern belief systems are bad mmmkay..

A fight, resulting in someone being chased to desert, or someone being killed for what they believe in is bad mmmmkay..

And that is a terrible way to start a religion mmmmkayyy.

It is a never ending cycle of violence ... mmkay.

FORWARD IS BACKWARD

edit on 27-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
See en ehundra reply to: Lumenari

Seven hundred years ago everyone was killing each other, be they infidel or not, regardless of faith. In fact, not two hundred years after Christians went on what is probably the longest stretch of genocide across the Western hemisphere ever recorded in human history.

The OP speaks the truth, and in the modern world more people are murdered by their own peers than by the media portrayed characture of Islamic terrorists.

And right now in the really real world this "religion" has no problems with throwing me off of a building or stoning me for my sexual preferences.

I'm assuming "Western Imperialism" doesn't have a lot to do with that.

Seems to be fine with you though...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The Islamic regime in Iran came to power with the support of MI6 and British intelligence.

www.amazon.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Not really sure what your point is but MMMMkkay.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

In the entire history of religions, not one religion has thrown anyone off a building.

Rleigions are memes.

A collection of words. Usually on paper. Symbols and sounds.

People throw people off buildings, not memes, usually for a myriad reasons and hiding behind a myriad pretexts to justify them being evil murderous scum.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

We don't speak of that.

That Islams history is as soaked in blood as Christianities is beside the point...apparently.

As a general note, not to you, if you're going to use history as an example, use it in its totality, don't cherry pick.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I'm not sure whats worse.... someone who hates Muslims for no reason or someone who apologizes for Islam.

I don't hate Muslims I really dislike Islam. Theyve been warring and eliminating neighbors and minorities since their creation and only recently have we called Jihad Islamic terrorism.

but everyone brings up the crusades which stopped but Jihad kept on rolling strong. Western Imperialism is just an excuse for Muslims to cry Jihad. Muslims are far better at killing and exploiting each other then any other Western country could ever hope to achieve.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: englishdissident

700 years Christians were burning people to death as witches and scientists for saying the earth revolved around the sun.

700 years ago, Christianity was exactly as ISIS is today.

War, blood and terror.

So your excuse for a religion in modern times is that they're are lagging behind in the brutality of Christians 700 years ago? I agree Islam needs a reformation but unfortunately its not possible with Islam

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is an excellent point.
We have been a major supporter of Saudi Arabia for the past 50 years and in that time, we have supported Saudi Arabia in exporting their form of Islam around the world.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My heart bleeds.. I never knew why, as a white infidel, it was was all my fault... burn me in a cage oh noble warriors of love and tolerance...

For I am surely guilty. I am not a Muslim.
edit on 27-5-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What about the biggest supporters and exporters of Islamic extremism and terrorism, the Wahhabi's in Saudi Arabia?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join