It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liz Cheney utters the "T" word: Treason ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

True enough.

IMHO, it does skate perilously close to treason, if not actually become treason. If only a portion of what's been tossed out there is true, it's treason, and many someones need to hang--if only metaphorically.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Somebody's Head is going to Roll , Treason was Committed , and the Evidence of that is coming to Light Real Soon .

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: englishdissident
a reply to: butcherguy

No argument on that.

I dont expect you to trust me.

I expect you to get off your ass, go and investigate what I linked and find out the truth for yourself.

Only mental slaves let others do their thinking for them.

would it not be mental slavery to do as you suggest because you are trying to tell them what to do,which means you are doing their thinking for them.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: butcherguy
If these plotters in this attempted coup were working with foreign governments to make their plans happen.... wouldn’t this amount to treason?
If you tell me that the foreign governments have to be ‘enemies’ of the US.... well then, I have to ask this question.

If another country works with plotters in our country to topple our duly elected President.... are they not our enemies???

Rough world if we find out that Australia and the UK are hip deep in this plot, then. Are they now our enemies?

Crap, I hope this doesn't mean the US is now planning on invading us for our kangaroo pies and V8 Supercars? Noooooo, we're sorry! Honest!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: butcherguy
If these plotters in this attempted coup were working with foreign governments to make their plans happen.... wouldn’t this amount to treason?
If you tell me that the foreign governments have to be ‘enemies’ of the US.... well then, I have to ask this question.

If another country works with plotters in our country to topple our duly elected President.... are they not our enemies???

Rough world if we find out that Australia and the UK are hip deep in this plot, then. Are they now our enemies?

Crap, I hope this doesn't mean the US is now planning on invading us for our kangaroo pies and V8 Supercars? Noooooo, we're sorry! Honest!

Besides it was all that other guy and he's gone now (to the UK I think...), soooo.... we all good then? Mate?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

If the FBI had found grounds to impeach Obama would you Trump fans have demanded they be prosecuted for treason ?

Nah, course not.

You are correct...

The operative word being 'grounds'.

There are no grounds to impeach trump, and there were no grounds for the 4 investigations (including the almost 2 year long SC investigation) that he endured, and there are no grounds for the continued Congressional investigations.

Unless, of course, you are insane, and consider 'orange man bad' to be grounds for investigation/impeachment.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

No. Its treason when the aim is to damage the USA.

Trump is not the USA.

He is a politician. He is not America.

I think some of you people have forgotten that due to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The subterfuge was not against Donald Trump.

It was an attempt to subvert the office of the President, the electoral proceses established in the constitution, and the will of the American electorate.

That is an attack against the core of the USA and an attempt to directly damage the republic.

And that does constitute treason.
:
edit on 2019 5 28 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Proof please . I'm sure they can come up with something to charge as treason . The Democrats will find something somehow to come up with to impeach Trump . Meanwhile all is well , we have no issues to work out right ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join