It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stupidest member of congress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just when you think Eric Swalwell can't embarrass himself any further, here we go. He can be completely and utterly summed up in one word: "Clueless". He is the living, breathing embodiment of The Idiocracy. Clown World. Everything is Backwards.
It doesn't matter to him if he's been proven wrong, conclusively. Repeatedly. Facts simply do not matter. Facts are irrelevant in Clown World.
Eric truly lives in an alternate reality. And he's running for president.

Everyone ( literally everyone) knows that Trump was trolling the press and totally joking when he suggested that "the Russians might be able to find the emails Hillary erased." Anyone with a functioning brain knows this was a joke. Not Swalell. Swalwell still insists that Trump was literlly instructing Russia to engage in hacking. Seriously, he actually believes this! Listen to Chris Wallace ask in disbelief about how "you can't possibly beieve that is collusion."

Chris Wallace exposes the idiot here:

Alternate Link

Swalwell stated publicly that he has a deep respect for the 2nd amendment, then a couple days later called for a ban on assault weapons.
When a gun owner tweeted that there would be a civil war if the government attempted to confiscate guns, Swalwell replied:
"It would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes." He actuallly said that.
In the ensuing twitter arguments, someone posted that Swalwell would prefer that the military would rather mass murder its own citizens than allow them to continue to enjoy Second Amendment rights. Of course Swalwell said he was being sarcastic.

To quote my dear departed Grandma: "I've seen better heads on a mug of cheap beer."

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I could not give 2 hoots, and never heard of him, but you say its obvious it was a joke when Trump said something about hilary (how is she still relevant) but not when swalwell says he is joking, I think they are both jokers myself, dont blindly follow as the phrase suggests you will miss something.

So its obvious sarcasm from Trump but not from the voice whose opinion you dont agree with, think I got it now

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The Stupidest Member of Congress is one of the few times I support an-everyone-gets-a-trophy agenda.

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This guy is giving that moron from Georgia a run for his money.

Gotta love those democrats. Thats a special kind of stupid.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
the russians NEVER hacked our elections. period... The russians ALONG with every country in the world ( INCLUDING THE US) engage in some form of foreign espionage...INCLUDING DISINFORMATION, SOWING SEEDS OF DISCORD, ETC.. expect it. it happens and it happens often. NO ONE EVER BLAMES HILLARY OR THE DEMOCRATS FOR THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THE EMAILS..... they were real, traitorous, seditious and anti- american.....hell she even made fun of her IDIOTIC voters.... LOL. they still follow like dumb sheep. They had a folder called pay for play for crying out loud. Root them all out. republicans too. why do you think nothing has been accomplished thus far? its not for a lack of trying. the establishment..( both demoncrat and republican) have been interfering and blocking this entire time. If we dont take back our republic NOW we will lose it. if things have gotten this blatant and this bad...then it will only be DOWNHILL FAST from here on out. THE ELITE WILL RULE OVER YOU with laws that "protect" you from yourself.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

He's one of the upteen thousand democrats running for president.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

So its obvious sarcasm from Trump but not from the voice whose opinion you dont

Swalwell was recommending the U.S. Constitution be violated, so yeah, I think that's more serious than Trump joking about Hillary's emails.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

link to source

On Wednesday night, Clinton turned the tables, suggesting a plea that one of the 2020 Democratic presidential candidates could make: “China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns?” “I’m sure our media would richly reward you,” Clinton added during an appearance on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show.”

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Eric Swalwell elucidates some pretty strong feelings of contempt from me.

This guy is so fake, such a pandering fool, such an egotistical #head, that I just can't help but react in a visceral fashion when I see his smug, douchebag face.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
This guy is giving that moron from Georgia a run for his money.

Gotta love those democrats. Thats a special kind of stupid.

Oh Gee, I might have to notify my brother-in -law who lives in Yap that Guam might flip out and cause the people there to get all soaked with bettle nut juice. I should go to Yap and visit him before he dies.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Who thinks trump was joking?!?

If Russia had then instantly released Hillary’s Private server Email, then He instantly wins the election..

He asked for something that would benefit only him.. of course he was at least partly serious.

Did he think that the Russians would act on his request?!

That would be hard as hell to prove..

But it is obvious from the infamous trump tower meeting that president (trump’s team was more than willing to work with the Russians..

You don’t get a meeting with the top 3 people in the campaign mid election run unless they are serious.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Did any ATS members vote for Swalwell? He does represent a few million people who like him/voted for him.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

It really doesn't matter anyway we got those emails from her Computers. Barr and the DOJ are sorting then out finally.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

But it is obvious from the infamous trump tower meeting that president (trump’s team was more than willing to work with the Russians..

How about when Obama and Hillary work with the Russians? Is that OK?

5 Times The Obama Administration Helped Russia At The United States’ Expense

Alternate Link

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats
edit on 27-5-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

So is he saying that climate change will submerge the island??

If so isn’t capsize a strange, but fair choice of words??

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

If Russia had then instantly released Hillary’s Private server Email, then He instantly wins the election..

He asked for something that would benefit only him.. of course he was at least partly serious.

Did he think that the Russians would act on his request?!

That would be hard as hell to prove..

You don’t get a meeting with the top 3 people in the campaign mid election run unless they are serious.
Maybe she shouldn't have written them from her illegal private server. Yuh think?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You didnt watch the video, did you..

I think Swalwell has serious competition here. I actually struggle to call him the dumbest.

Gonna have to go with Augustus, with an Everyone Gets a Trophy approach. Next to impossible to accurately do otherwise.
edit on 27-5-2019 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you go there, bring your water wings. You never know when it will flip over.

You can't make this stuff up. It takes real honest to God morons to get this stupid...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I can't even imagine the whopper it's gonna take to top that one.

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Of course he was joking. He didn't have any Russians at his command according to Mueller's 2.5 year investigation. Any sensible person could see that without spending 35 million. It's more likely the Russians were acting on the secret order delivered by the man in the third row. 3 claps hack DNC, two claps and a cheer would have meant hack Trump.

The emails only help because they proved Hillary and DNC are the most corrupt political establishment in America to date. If they were legit business they couldn't have hurt her and probably would have given her a better chance.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No. He is saying that the island is too small to be so populated and that the weight of it all will tip the island over and capsize it. Capsize it. Capsize. An island. Capsize. As if they float...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join