It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy pilots report unexplained flying objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds.

“These things would be out there all day,” said Lieutenant Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been with the Navy for 10 years and who reported his sightings to the Pentagon and Congress. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

‘Wow, what is that?’ Navy pilots report unexplained flying objects

In one report the Navy upgraded the radar on their F/A-18's and the VFA-11 “Red Rippers” squadron pilots started noticing strange objects. This was on the carrier Theodore Roosevelt in 2015. When they were in the Persian Gulf.

Hope this wasn't covered here already, I think these are some new reports. A lot of these stories sound the same and to me that is the most convincing part they really are seeing something that is explainable to them.

edit on 27-5-2019 by LookingAtMars because: ETA - LOL, got beat by one minute

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They're going to slowly introduce aliens to mainstream society more n more and bring them out as saviors from another world some day with the Vatican most likely but they're just fallen angels /demons that have been manipulating humanity for over 5000 years ... There's nothing new under the sun they keep trying to remove our knowledge of them calling them aliens from other worlds n coming out with the same tricks/same technology every 1000 years or so... it's all coming to an end point this time though Christ is returning....

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If you read the article carefully you will note that the Navy pilots only started noticing these objects after the upgrading of the old 1980's radar systems. Some now believe the objects are not real and instead are the product of code error in the new radar systems.

Coming out of the NYT, I would suspect the whole thing is a government disinformation scheme.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure at some point in ancient India, they probably call it Shiva the Destroyer.

I mean there is one story where turns into one ,and Brahma tricks him proving he the bigger one.
edit on 27-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sounds like Nazi technology. Go read about the bell project and look into Admiral Byrd's Antartic mission. Nothing here that has not been disclosed for more than half a century. Research the patented Hollow Earth Theory as well.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Previously Posted HERE

Duplicate Closed

top topics

join