It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Magazine Columnist’s Trump Quote Went Viral — Then He Admitted He Made It Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If their lips are moving, they're lying. But, just for easy starters, they all lied that the Mueller report completely exonerates Trump for obstruction of justice. It doesn't.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Truth is like a lion. Once it is set free it needs no defense. It can defend itself.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Whataboutism. Next.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Myopic hypocrisy. Next!

edit on 28-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Feel free to post my hypocrisy for all to see, dig up those old posts that prove it. Oh, nevermind, all you have is whataboutism.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nobody has to go looking for your hypocrisy. It's obvious.

Every time you make excuses for "your" side's behavior, yet fault the "other" side for the same behavior, you're showing you hypocrisy.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

He's saying that the media lies 90% of the time. Not that Trump lies 10% of the time, but I'm sure you already knew that. Your attention to detail needs work.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

With that said, 90% of the time I have fact checked Trump's "lies" it turned out he was not the one lying, the media was..

well i just reread it and it looks like that to me, maybe its been poorly written or my TDS (as you will call it has kicked in), so what about that other 10% still?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's a bloody tweet. Look at real politics not tweets.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Maybe he got forced to take the comment down. You never really know.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: underwerks

The fact that the man made it up means nothing to you, so long as it helps your cause. By any means necessary seems to be a thing for all too many these days...

Shocked. Shocked I tell you.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

People who are caught up in the grip of collective madness have no interest in the factual basis of laws or any of their claims. This type of madness was last seen in the rise of Hitler's Germany. Heck, the followers of anti Trump mania and propaganda wish to throw people into jail who are not Nazi brown shirts in waiting. Sadly, this is creeping trend across the globe.

I am not in the least bit surprised by blatant propaganda fabrications occurring in the open; on social media. The majority of Trump's detractors would believe the Russians colluded with Santa Clause, to deprive adults of Xmas presents, if this was the CNN and MSNBC narrative.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Well that just about sums up where ATS is at right now, impartial moderators no less
, with buzz words of nazis, throw in some hitlers army, anti trump mania, a little madness, brown shirts, russian collusion, in just 2 paragraphs, thats gotta be a record, dont think Trump could have wrote it any better himself, is this Briebart.com being redirected

Man us non US love watching critical thinking at all levels
, I mean its not like Trump and his team could not be using the same type of propaganda to inspire there own support, TDS sounds like it fits the bill for both sides of the US political spectrum, you either have TDS because you despise him or you have TDS because you blindly follow every word he says.

enjoy the snipshow, try and remember non of them care about you 1 iota

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have never spent much or any time reading Briebart. As for non US, does the fact I am a Kiwi count? I am not a fan of Trump, but that does not justify using propaganda an attempt to overturn the result of the 2016 presidential elections. Of course, you are welcome to form your own judgements. My view is 24 hour news cycle of unhinged, anti Trump faux outrage propaganda coverage swamps any valid criticisms of Trump's political missteps or outright terrible decisions.

Do you think the news media outright fabrications of U.S. law and in this instance a Trump quote does not consist of propaganda?
How does any supporter of a democratic society support these kinds of behavior and trends in the media?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join